RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. Cats

It isn't even out yet, all I know is that I need you guys to spend the hours and take us to the uncanny, bizarre, and terrifying world of half CGI Taylor Swift Cat and her dancing cronies.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Joes Apartment

Originally an MTV short which in turn became a full feature length motion picture, and (I believe) kicked off MTV's movie making venue. This movie is about a NY'er man who gets help from his pesky "roommates" to win over a love interest's adoration.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Uncanny

1977's The Uncanny, Peter Cushing, Ray Milland, and Donald Pleasance slumming and chewing scenery in a cat-based horror anthology film. Nothing too lewd or gory, and it's every bit as silly as it's plot sounds. Mostly, I have full confidence in your ability to fill eighty-nine minutes with cat puns. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzQaoI8F1qA

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger (1977)

This Ray Harryhausen stars John Wayne's son Patrick, Tyrone Power's daughter Taryn, and a very young Jane Seymour.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin

1. Iconic 80's toy made into a live action movie

2. Retro film quality, music, and dialogue perfect for riffing

3. Nostalgia factor for any late 70s or 80s kid

4. Public Domain (Youtube link to VHS rip of the full movie below)

https://youtu.be/i-71Ohcw-yc

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Star Wars Christmas Special

A terrible, nightmare inducing trainwreck where the first 20 minutes are the equivalent of unspoken scary wookie interpretive dance.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Jurassic world: fallen Kingdom

With the impending sequel coming, I find myself in a bit of a nostalgic mode. I have gone back and watch the original jurassic Park riff with Kevin nelson and Mr. Yankovic.
    Would it be possible to put in an early request for him to be a part of the next one.
    I'm after decades of disappointment how can my favorite movie franchise disappoint again! And there's even a Jeff Goldblum impersonator 😁

So for your upcoming riff recordings, I submit my request for the next jurassic world!
    ( or the hobbit series.... Feel a bit like it needs it...)

365 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Venom

[The 2018 Sony Spiderverse film not the slasher film from 2005] A Spiderman Movie completely devoid Spiderman references based on an character that single handedly took down the first Spidey franchise I.e. Spiderman 3.

This is another readymade project for the boys:

Tom Hardy talking to himself in a CGI suit.

Inexplicable motorcycle chases

Tom cast as a hard hitting journalist defies all reality more so even than the extraterrestrial yoga pants gone bad.

There’s a sequel in the way with Woody Harrelson too. So more material on the way

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 ninjas

:O 3 ninjas is best ninja 90s movie ever made mr miagi is the teacher of the 3 kids its like home alone kid ninjas but they actuallly go places and leave the house best movie please thumbs up for best memes in chat. i give u so good meemee's. oh i see the submit rules ok 1.) its a 92' movie thats fun and not bad for twitch tos and such (am twitch watcher :D) 2.) The cast has mr miagi from karate kid as the kids teacher and helps them on the adventure in the multiple films that…

158 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The Deadly Bees!!

Please release the MST3K version! I can’t find it anywhere!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Toys 1992

Toys (1992)

What can I say about this movie? There is so much bizarre stuff going on and yet it still manages to drag on and be boring in many spots. I have no idea how. From the robot sister to that military guy that can hide himself anywhere with camouflage (even a flower printed couch!) and orchestrating an entire music video just to distract some guards there is no end to the strange things this movie has.

It also has Robin Williams in it.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pinwheel

This strange kids show from the late 70s contains a lot of segments that would make perfect riffing material. One in particular is Dressy Sally, which gained a bit of an urban legend reputation.

https://youtu.be/lZGy0DsBgvg

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Chamber of Horrors (1966)

It has a horror horn! It has a fear *******! The working man's "House of Wax" but instead of Vincent Price we have Patrick O'Neal as the quiet killer (and - oh yeah - he has a hook for a hand!). We also get Cesare Danova as the handsome hero, a very young Wayne Roger as a policeman and lots of beautiful women who. somehow, ALL seem a bit devious in some way. The tour of the wax museum is worth the price of admission. It's not a bad movie but it is very riffable!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Project: ALF

TV movie attempting to resolve the cliffhanger of the final episode of ALF.

Six years ago, ALF was on his way back to his new home... When the Alien Task Force finally caught him. Now, the story continues to where the series ended. The Alien Task Force now protects ALF, but the leader wants to terminate him. So two officers decide to save ALF by kidnapping him. But the man the officers took ALF to wants to finally reveal him to the world. Which leads him to more danger...

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Nightmare Castle

The one where Barbara Steele gets to play two identical women.
    That doesn't narrow it down. One of them is dead. There's *** in the greenhouse?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Search For Santa Paws

What at first comes across as another one of those dumb dog movies with Santa quickly takes a dark and depressing turn when in the first five seconds of the movie we find out Santas best friend died. After that it just progressively gets worse from there with Santa being the victim of a hit and run, abused orphans who get there toys burned, dogs getting thrown into fireplaces, AND Santa has a heart attack and almost dies at the end of the movie. One of the orphans even asks, "Is Santa Going To Die?".

IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1544572/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A Night to Remember

"A Night to Remember", the black & white, 1958 version of "Titanic" with 50% the run-time of James Cameron's version and 100% less Jack and Rose.

With the maiden voyage of Titanic 2 set for 2020, why not go for the throat with a VOD release? Heck, it may even be good flotsam for Bridget and Mary Jo.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Vulture

Half Man, half vulture, reveng. Turning hair of weird lady white? Nuff said!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sting Of The Dragon Masters (A.K.A. When Tae Kwon Do Strikes)

Korean Christian propaganda with no shame features great fighting scenes, silly Japanese villains, and American Tae Kwon Do founder Jhoon Rhee getting crucified. Y.K. Kim could only dream of this kind of madness. (WARNING: Frequent use of word, "Japs".)

TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-5LOmf5PY

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Santo gold

I heard about this years ago and just remembered it. From the link below:

"Santo Gold is without a doubt the most bizarre infomercial I’ve seen. This infomercial tries to do two very different tasks at the same time: sell a gold jewelry business opportunity and promote a “science-fiction space wrestling movie” called Blood Circus. Either one of these would be laughable enough on its own, but the combination of the two is downright unnerving."

http://www.infomercial-****.com/santo-gold/

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories