RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. "RiffTrax, please riff 'The Car'"

It's the 1977 movie. Called The Car. Bout a big black demonic car that kills folks.
    There was recently a direct to video sequel made, so it's slightly more relevant now.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fight BATMAN Fight

Fight Batman Fight! is an unauthorized 1973 Filipino Batman action-fantasy film produced by Pacific Films (Philippines). It stars famous Philippine actors such as action star Victor Wood as Batman, Rod Navarro as Joker, comedians Roderick Paulate as Robin, German Moreno, Ike Lozada, drama actresses Gloria Romero, Rosemary Gil, Lotis Key as Cat Woman and Pinky Montilla as Bat Girl. Also there is a midget in a SPIDER-MAN Costume!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIkdCN-_us

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Wolf Man

This 1941 Universal classic has aged into a cheesefest of lycanthropic camp (complete with a werewolf who fully dresses after changing) predatory tendencies poorly disguised as chivalrous flirting, and LSD-induced hallucinations. Boys, do your worst, please

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2001 Maniacs

2001 Maniacs is a 2005 American comedy horror film directed by Tim Sullivan and starring Robert Englund, Lin Shaye, Jay Gillespie, Dylan Edrington, and Matthew Carey. It is a remake of the 1964 film Two Thousand Maniacs! written and directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis. ... It's SO BAD you can't look away. The lines are already terrible, begging to be riffed!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mystery Science Theater 3000 The Movie

Could the greatest riffers in history riff on themselves? Could the world even handle it?

196 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Magical Mystery Trip Through Little Red's Head

From ABC Afterschool Special. another Time for Timer film

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Russo-Finnish/German/Mexican Fairy Tale Movies

Some of my favorite MST3K episodes were the Russo-Finnish fairy tale movies--which even the guys at Best Brains admitted were beautifully filmed. Jack Frost/Father Frost was probably my favorite of the Sci-Fi channel era.

There are loads of other Russo-Finnish fairy tale movies. Many of them have been released on DVD through the company Ruscico; they can also be found on YouTube in their original language (most of them subtitled in English). It would be great for Rifftrax to cover them (or re-cover the ones already done on MST3K), but for the ones you haven't covered yet, it would depend…

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The Black Sleep

Cast includes:

Basil Rathbone
    Akim Tamiroff
    Lon Chaney, Jr.
    John Carradine
    Bela Lugosi
    Herbert Rudley
    Tor Johnson

Need I say more?

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Supertrain

From Wikipedia:

Supertrain is an American adventure-drama television series that ran on NBC from February 7 to May 5, 1979. Nine episodes were made, including a 2-hour pilot episode.

The series took place on the Supertrain, a nuclear-powered bullet train that was equipped with amenities more appropriate to a cruise ship. It had luxuries such as swimming pools, shopping centers, a gym, library, medical center, and a discotheque.[1] It was so big it had to run on very broad gauge track. Though it had a rated top speed of 250 mph (402.34 km/h), and cruised at 190 mph (305.78 km/h),…

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Flatbed Annie and Sweetiepie: Lady Truckers

1970s trucker movie starring Annie Potts, recovering the rig of her cocaine trafficking husband played by FRED WILLARD.

Harry Dean Stanton isn't just a repo man in Repo Man, but is also the repo Man in Flatbed Annie. Stanton's performance in this is comical in his giant Cadillac (so incognito), and this film absolutely deserves a Riff.

Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5hTA4Wlaw&abchannel=VultureGraffix

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. the mask

The Mask

No not the Jim Carrey Ritalin fever dream, but the 1961 movie of the same name that was the likely inspiration for the green faced hero.

When a patient kills himself after experiencing awful nightmares that bleed into reality, a psychiatrist receives a package from the dead man - a skull mask said to open the human mind like a rotten melon. Unable to resist, our leading man puts on the mask and descends into the madness of his own subconscious which contains freaky images of fire, masks, and ...hands? Yes, lots and lots of hand imagery. Then…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Project Moonbase

Oldie from season one should be revisited. Also less dumb 80s movies more old sci-fi.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HHH Metrodome Training Video

How to learn about a concessions job and not go deaf when the Twins are in the world series.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Old Country Buffet Training Video

This job training video describes how meat carvers can make conversation with guests at Old Country Buffet.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Killer Klowns from outer space

I would really like you all to do this movie. This movie is the entire reason I’m deathly afraid of clowns because my sister made me watch it when I was a small child. I’m trying to find ways to get over my fear as it brings many issues in my life and I think having you all do a rifftrax over it would help. Plus it’s an awful movie and I can’t believe it scared me so much. Thank you so much.

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Petey Wheatstraw: The Devil's Son In Law

It's a blaxploitation horror comedy with some martial arts stuff thrown in for good measure. It somehow manages to be not very funny, not very scary, and not very actiony.
    It has lots of painfully unfunny gags, a plot that drags on interminably, features a stand up comic getting revenge on his murderers in a really stupid way, Then even though that feels like it should be the climax, the movie just keeps going.

You can currently watch it free on Tubi TV, so here's a link:

https://tubitv.com/movies/496332/petey_wheatstraw

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. TC 2000 (1993)

Post-apocalyptic dirge set in 2020. Martial arts with a low rent Wesley Snipes wannabe?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108277
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWfTD-rLYDo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Legend

I don't think I have ever seen a film with more inexplicable things happening. And I don't just mean confusing (although there are plenty of those), but nearly everything in this entire film happens without reason or purpose. I liken it to The Fellowship of the Ring but instead of having the council meet in Rivendell, the journey just begins! And the only time you know anything is when Gandalf says "Well, we're here!"

in conclusion, please riff Legend. Not for Tim Curry's performance. But for literally everything else.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base