Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Any Uwe Boll Movie

He is the worst director of all time, and you guys have been neglecting him for long enough, I am giving you his Rotten Tomatoes page so you can see all the movies he created:
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/uwe_boll/

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Frankenfish

This is a Scifi B-rated move that made me laugh hysterically at how random and bad it was. I think you guys could make it funnier.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Metropolis (2001)

Not the silent film, but the anime version featuring a futuristic city if it was made during the jazz age. Includes old-timey character designs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY0C_xuTZrQ

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Millennium Actress

An anime film featuring an actress remembering her past, which is actually an odd blend of her real memories and the films she was in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpGrD5wUzKE

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Wraith

A 1986 film starring Charlie Sheen. Charlie Sheen is killed and comes back as a ghost/alien thingy. And there are a lot of Mad Max wannabe villains. It's so bad - it's comedy gold.

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Puss in boots (1988)

Christopher walken IS Puss in boots

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. leviathin

ideally, my idea is:
    if you do riff this classic, my input would be incorporated and I'd be paid for my involvement,
    (or lack of), either way I'll be laughing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Milpitas Monster

A king kong sized fly monster made from litter terrorizes a town. Apparently no one in the town can see this 60 foot creature until it is literally right on top of them. Well, no one except the town drunk. It's really hard to sum up how bad this film is so please check out the trailer.
    trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABSDzlE1He4

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. World Gone Wild (with Adam Ant)!!!

This is a wonderful(-ly bad) post-apocalyptic movie with Adam Ant staring as a socio-pathic cult leader who reads to his followers the words of Charles Manson. (I used to have this on VHS, taped off of late night TV. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to get today, but this film is begging to be riffed.)

242 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. The Gate

Reason 1: Tiny Stephen Dorff!

Reason 2: Cheesy 80's horror!

Reason 3: Stop motion demons!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093075/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JYQWJtDC3E

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Chu chu tv

If you go to YouTube you can watch this. There is a bunch of episodes. Cartoons of little kids singing nursery rhymes, but the English is off quite a bit, some of it is just really strange. Check it out.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. against the wild

1.no real actors. 2.it shows you how NOT to survive in the woods. 3.exiting premise, dull movie.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Blind Side

The movie that made white people feel good about not hating black people with plenty of fried chicken, grape drank, and watermelon all across America! That's right! Except for our Supporting character hero of Michael Oher all black people are shown as gang bangers. The white people may be snooty, but a simple "Shame on you" is enough to keep them in line. Sandra Bullock wins an Oscar in a movie that was nominated for Best Picture and made a bajillion dollars for reasons I'll never understand. The story of football sensation Michael Oher is told the best way possible,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Madhouse

Vincent Price plays a former actor who may or may not be a killer. Includes a crazy spider lady in his basement just for the hell of it. Its goofiness makes it prime riffing material. But it has enough pauses between dialogue to make riffing easy.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Bride (1985)

Sting, Jennifer Beals, Carey Elwes
    (From Rotten Tomatoes): In this update of James Whale's classic The Bride of Frankenstein, pop star Sting furthers his burgeoning film career by portraying cinema's signature mad scientist. Disgusted by his dim-witted and ugly original creation (Clancy Brown), Dr. Frankenstein sets out to animate an improved version. Though lovely on the outside, Eva (Jennifer Beals) begins her new life as little more than an animal. With the help of his trusty housekeeper (Geraldine Page), however, Frankenstein soon grooms the beautiful zombie into a reasonable facsimile of an upper-class debutante...

173 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Lawnmower Man

This ridiculous and preposterous abomination would be perfect shooting practice for Mike and the boys!

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Vegetable Soup (1973 - Syndicated TV Show)

This one I'll have a bit better for you. Now I know RiffTrax doesn't riff TV shows per se, but this one you might love to riff at least one of the episodes for this one made shows from Sid Marty & Krofft look positively normal. In fact if Mike, Bill and Kevin view this first episode I've linked to, they'll probably think 'Fun in Balloonland' is a cake walk compared to this.

So what is 'Vegetable Soup?' Possibly a show designed by Andy Warhol to compliment his art? You wish.

Once upon a riff, Kevin lamented that 'Free to…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mad Max (1979)

when Goose is in the hospital (after being burned), someone should say, its better then dying in Sydney Harbor.

since the person who played Goose was in a tv show called Water Rats and his character died (after getting shot) in Sydney Harbor
    "Cats and Pigeons"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmvmuI6POYI

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Action Jackson (1988)

An easy, lazy-day target for the Rifftrax crew, ripe to be riffed. Stars Carl 'Apollo Creed' Weathers as a Harvard-educated cop-with-a-grudge, looking to call out chump Peter DeLaPlane, played by Mike's cousin (?) Craig T. Nelson, doing his best to be a bad dude. Sharon Stone, as his one-note trophy wife, and Vanity as his heroin-addled bit on the side, or a cardboard cutout, hard to tell.

At least one riff is already built in for the Rifftrax crew...two of the generic henchman are on a boat, telling each other "guy with no arms and legs" jokes, then suddenly one…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Riding The Bus With My Sister

Rosie O'Donnell goes "full retard" (and then some) in this Hallmark TV movie from 2005.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNGG6gK2fMM

139 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base