RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. Werewolf Cop

This movie is la creme de la crap! It was a gem among the slime. It was craptacular! I laughed heartily at the insanity of this movie and I'm sure you can do a wonderful job with this one.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fahrenheit 451 (1966)

When Ray Bradbury penned this tale about firemen who set books on fire, I doubt he envisioned this little gem.

Basically it's about a guy named Montag who sets books on fires, because for some reason they make people sad and cause wars (at least according to the film), and it's wild how this tale is spun.

First he has to deal with his wife, who ends up almost o'ding on gold pills and is saved by some paramedics. Not to mention a hilarious scene where she is part of an interactive television show (surprisingly this was sort of ahead…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Kickboxer

1. Jean Claude Van Damme
    2. JCVD Dancing
    3. JCVD chopping down trees with his shins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD1Usk0DYc0

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 Dev Adam (3 Mighty Men)

This film is considered one of the holy grails of bad Turkish remakes. In Turkey (Istanbul, to be exact), Spider Man (or maybe a grandmother's version of Spider Man) is the leader of a violent criminal organization while Santo, Captain America and his girlfriend Julia are out to stop it. With a brilliant needle-dropped score, low (or no) budget production values and the fact that this film is not even in English, I think Rifftrax could pull of a hilarious translation of it (based on what they see, of course. I don't really expect them to learn Turkish).

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Maltese Falcon

The better the movie, the better the riff, IMO. The Casablanca riff is my all time fave. More classics please!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ACI Films' At Your Fingertips: Floats

What can I say? More junk themed play who brought us Boxes, Cylinders, Play Clay, Sugar and Spice, and of course, Grasses.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Five Bloody Graves (1970)

A cowboy tries to rescue a bunch of people from Native Americans. He fails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Finders Keepers (2015)

EVERYTHING you want in a devil doll movie! Creepy-ass doll, kid inexplicably driven to like the creepy-ass doll, the mom from A Haunted House 2...

PLUS MIKE, KEVIN, AND BILL'S FAVORITE PUBLIC DOMAIN SONG!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pinocchio's Revenge

It was incredible. Killer Pinocchio. Also, it stars the doctor from Sea Quest, and you totally get to see her boobs...her really big boobs.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug (1975)

Last film of gimmick director William Castle (The Tingler, House on Haunted Hill) about a scientist who creates a breed of intelligent, flying super-roaches.

Did I mention these roaches can produce fire and prey upon unsuspecting users of rotary phones?

http://horrorfanzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/bug-1975-08.jpg

If you liked Kingdom of the Spiders you'll love another movie starring a brooding 70s character actor being driven mad by bugs who can spell.

http://www.mississippientomologicalmuseum.org.msstate.edu/images/Anthropo_ent/Movies/Bug_c.059.jpg

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Wake In Fright (1971)

This is a psychological horror movie about drinking with Outback rednecks. Considered a lost classic of Australian cinema, I think you guys would have a lot of fun with the beer swilling, the terrible meals, the kickin' Aussie accents, Donald Pleasance, and a drunken kangaroo hunt. Here's the trailer: https://youtu.be/HKfrUPSnbyk

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mamma Mia

I know that this was a hit and that plenty of people like it (myself included, although I can see its flaws). But its general over-the-top-ness, its squeezing ABBA songs into the plot whether they fit or not and, most of all, Pierce Brosnan's alleged "singing" would give riffers a field day. (Pierce, I love you to death, but NEVER SING AGAIN.)

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Icetastrophe

A "movie" with all the wonder of a syfy original complete with cheesy acting, poor special effects and a stupid premise.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Zombie Nation (2004)

A corrupt cop kills women based on his traumatic memories of living in his mother's insane asylum. Five zombies appear in the last 30 minutes.

339 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Tomes and Talismans

The Wipers have invaded and destroyed earth as we know it, and the one hope for mankind is... the Dewey Decimal System? Eighth graders everywhere were tricked into learning what a card catalog was while ostensibly viewing a gripping post-apocalyptic thriller (in reality, about 12% gripping thriller and 88% boring conversations like "But if we run out of room in category 801, how can we add any further volumes on literature of western Pakistan?", and "Well, I actually prefer "How to Eat Fried Worms" by Thomas Rockwell, but [sulkily] who listens to Lester around here ..."). And it features "sophisticated…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Land Unknown

It was post on the old MST3K in season 7 that this was scheduled, but the moved to Sci Fi channel ended that. The Land Unknown (1957) is a sci-fi, CinemaScope adventure film about a naval expedition trapped in an Antarctic jungle. The story was allegedly inspired by the discovery of unusually warm water in Antarctica in 1947. It starred Jock Mahoney and Shirley Patterson and was directed by Virgil W. Vogel. The film is notable for its low-budget special effects, which include men in dinosaur suits, puppets and monitor lizards standing in for dinosaurs. William Reynolds recalled the studio…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Nicholas and Alexandra (1971)

It's Tom Baker's (the fourth Doctor) first major film role and the acting is very jaunty and wooden. It recounts the events of WWII from the perspective of Czar Nicolas II and, boy, is it a bad movie. There's plenty of scenes in this movie that is just begging to be riffed.

RA-RA-RASPUTIN
    LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN
    HE HAD A CAT THAT REALLY WAS GONE

That song to be involved somehow in the commentary.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Heartbreak Ridge

Sergeant Highway (Eastwood) is in charge of training a platoon of (you guessed it) screw-ups and misfits. Can he prepare them to be combat-ready Marines? Oh and it isn't about Korea. The battle (of course there is a battle) takes place in Grenada in 1983. Clint Eastwood's "Heartbreak Ridge" (alternate title: "How Mary-Sue Got Her Groove Back") deserves to be riffed. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/heartbreak_ridge/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base