RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. carpet of horror (1962)

A truly bizarre German spy movie which implies carpet horrors but delivers odd dialog, poorly dubbed, strange characters and an underlying spy story/crime syndicate mish mash that will hurt your head! Lots of smoking, drinking and Germans!

I thought it might be The Happening with carpets but that would be a better film.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fatal exam

Fatal Exam (1990)

This movie has everything: 45 year old college students who drive station wagons; community theater-level stilted dialogue; hideous late 80s fashion; doughy dudes with poodle hair and ersatz Tom of Finland mustaches; crummy special effects; a haunted house; everything! This could be a great companion piece to Ghost House! Please please please riff this bad boy!

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0156529/

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. **** Night (1st word= H E double toothpicks, curse word so I guess RiffTrax can’t spell it out)

This is a 1981 Horror flick with Linda Blair, Vincent VanPatten, and Peter Barton. Four college pledges experience initiation by spending the night in a deserted old mansion. Haunted? Who knows. The acting is fairly decent (well, ok, at least better than Birdemic). IMDb gives it a 5.8.

Ripe for the Riffing cause ... well, it’s a 1981 Horror flick. Also, it has lots of no-dialog scenes (for tension & scare factor?) just begging for great Riffing and bantering ... the kind that RiffTrax does so well!

**** Night can currently be streamed Free on Tubi and the Roku Channel…

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. resident evil

The Resident Evil series.
    I'm honestly surprised they haven't done any, or at least the first one.
    Like them or hate them they are some serious camp/schlock and prime for the riffening

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cartoon All Stars To the Rescue

It aired April 21 st 1990. I remember all the kids excited about the greatest crossover in history. Muppet Babies and Winnie the Pooh, Garfield and Alf, Michaelangelo of the Mutant Turtles and Bugs Bunny, Huey Duey and Luey and Alvin, Simon and Theodore. For a thirty minute anti drug special that ended up being heavy handed and sobering instead of being fun. Funded by McDonald's, George Bush and even Joe Biden promoted the special. It definitely needs the crew of Rifftrax to give it the treatment to gently remind us of what happens when conglomerates and politicians force beloved…

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Short  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why Study Home Economics? (1955)

Again from Young America, the companion piece to MST3K's "Why Study Industrial Arts?" Just as in that film, a high schooler consults with the home ec teacher, who seems to be convincing herself more than the audience of the need for her classes. You have to love the 50's sentiment of the high school girl who is convinced that she's going to be a "homemaker all her life," and that her first home may be (gasp) a TRAILER (!!!) And I love the unexplained southern accent that the girl's sister speaks with (and what is up with her…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mulan

I won't watch this movie unless there's a Rifftrax for it. It is certainly deserving!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 78 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adventures in dinosaur city

It’s a half decent, mostly unknown movie that got swept under the rug in ‘92, during the live-action dinosaur craze that spawned such greats as theodore rex & the mario bros, this little gem follows a group of kids sucked into a vhs 📼 & transported to dinosaur city, trust me it’s way cooler than that hip crocodile flick

https://youtu.be/QmU6ZcuYzyY

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Nickname for Richard] Deadeye, Or, Duty Done (1975)

This very weird animated feature from 1975 takes the following tack:

1. Take the most well-known operettas of Gilbert and Sullivan (along with a few of their lesser-known ones) and throw their plots and characters in a blender.
    2. Turn what comes out into an animated musical.
    3. Get British cartoonist Ronald Searle, who has a broadly caricaturist style, to design it and oversee the animation.
    4. Re-write most of the lyrics and arrange them in an EXTREMELY 1970s pop style.
    5. Somehow expect this to appeal to people.

It's not that the idea of a Gilbert-and-Sullivan-themed animated musical is BAD in and of itself...if…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stoogemania

This was a movie done in the '80s to cash in on the second ​resurgence in the popularity of the Three Stooges. It's about a Stooges-obsessed man who's so crazy for the boys, that he starts hallucinating them. It's not doing his relationship with his fiancee any favors. He ends up in Stooge Row, where all Stoogemaniacs go, and then gets thrown in Stooge Hills, a sanitarium for Stoogemaniacs, following a raid of a Stooge arcade. Also, since this was not endorsed by Columbia or the trademark holders of the Stooges, footage from the four Stooge shorts that are in…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The English dub of Devilman (2004)

It's considered one of the worst anime movie adaptations of all time, to the point that Devilman fans actually have a day to 'mourn' the film's (original Japanese) release every year, that's how bad it is. (https://soranews24.com/2016/10/11/movie-fans-pay-respects-on-the-12-year-memorial-service-of-the-live-action-devilman-film/)

Apart from that, it's a terrible film in general; plot points are constantly dropped and skipped over without warning, the special effects are hot trash, and the English dub is way over the top. Not to mention this film is completely batshit insane, especially if you take a lot of the scenes out of context:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWrxD17yM0U
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYucts5lWEQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XaiIW8WPyE

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Club Dread

I was working at a movie theater when this was released. I read about it in Fangoria, and got really excited. But it was so far below my expectations that I almost stopped watching horror comedies. Please help me, make fun of this movie, because I think it gave me PTSD symptoms. I wish I could ask in person, talk to the persons who decide what gets Riffed. If you have read all this, I want to thank you and remind you that you rock.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Astrologer (1976)

This is an ego-trip on a Tommy Wiseau level. Craig Denney directed and starred in this, while the script is by a Dorothy June Pidgeon. Dorothy has this movie as her only credit, so I suspect this is actually Craig Denney's nom de plume.
    It is a self-regarding tale of an astrologer who becomes so successful rich and famous, he decides to make a movie about himself. The editing's appalling, the acting worse. The plot includes pointless detours to Africa and the South Pacific, which add nothing very much to the whole sorry tale.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Snow Devils (1967)

Its a story about space aliens and yetis!

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Bunnyman

This is supposed to be an "artsy" horror film that just comes off as pretentious and random. Arguably a more terrible film than Manos: The Hands of Fate (a tall order, I know, but it is truly that bad).

A group of friends are on a road trip when they make some stupid decisions, wander the desert, enter a portal leading to 1972 New York, leave so they don't mess with the timeline, find sketchy redneck cannibals, and make more stupid decisions attempting to survive.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Werewolf

This amazing **** of a film, wonderfully riffed in the SciFi years of MST3K, deserves a fresh set of riffs for the 21st century. More Natalie jokes, more attacks on Yuri's chameleon hair, more Joe Estevez, and singing during the end credits but with fresh lyrics ("My Neck, My Back"; "Under the Bridge"; "Shake Ya ***"; etc.). TUSK!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Operation Condor

Jackie Chan doing Jackie Chan things, but the best part of this movie is the scene where the Arab tribesmen try to kill Chan and his companions by...doing a goofy-*** dance! Seriously! Check it!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base