Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Someone is Watching

I just watched the I'll Be Seeing You riff and it reminded me very much of a 2000 TV movie called Someone is Watching. It's got the leading lady investigating the murder of someone who looks just like her, it's got the creepy stalker (this time he's actually relevant to the plot), it's got the good-looking cop, it's Canadian and, heck, it's even got Margot Kidder! lol I'm starting to wonder how this movie ISN'T a Mary Higgins Clark...
    Please riff this cheese-fest of a 'thriller'! I'd love it, especially if Mary Jo and Bridget could cover it!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Devil

Please have Mike,Kevin,and Bill riff .

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Across the great divide

Wilderness family Hi-jinx ensues in this romp of a family film.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Eyes of fire (1983)

Atmospheric, well acted and often super creepy supernatural thriller about a small group of settlers whom are terrorized by a strange and powerful entity living in the forest surrounding the valley they settle in. It's a great movie in my opinion but still it's also weird enough to provide endless material for riffing!

Here's the trailer:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_HDMaOMro&pp=ygUZZXllcyBvZiBmaXJlIDE5ODMgdHJhaWxlcg%3D%3D

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mortal Enemies (2015)

Robin Shou's supposed come back as a main role in an independent film.

Brothers by blood. Enemies for life. Riffing allowed.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2012624/?ref_=m_ttfc_tt

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bullet to the Head

Bullet to the Head is a 2013 action film directed by Walter Hill, starring Sylvester Stallone as hitman Jimmy Bobo, Jason Momoa as rival assassin Keegan and Sung Kang as Detective Taylor Kwon.

Not to be confused with John Woo's Bullet in the Head.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1308729/

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. By the Sword

Early 90s film with Eric Roberts and F. Murray Abraham about fencing. Never seen it, but this trailer looks like it be a great choice:
    https://youtu.be/jJD_gTtESDc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By_the_Sword_(film)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101524/

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Skybound 2017

A bunch of dummies get stuck in a plane and can’t land during a disaster. Horrible acting, a diabetic villain, a love triangle involving brothers, a dull leading lady, and a low fuel supply. Awful in a great way!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Once Upon A Time In China

Jet Li's star making role as Wong Fei-hung. Once Upon a Time in China is a 1991 Wuxia martial arts film directed by Tsui Hark, a long time collaborator with John Woo.

No, it's not a spin-off of Once Upon a Time. Just look at the year of release. Also has nothing to do with the one in the American West, the one during the Mexican Revolution (when it's called by that name), the one in America, the other one in Mexico, or the one in Hollywood.

Remember this riffable quote:

No matter how good our kung-fu is, it will…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Wolfridge

A 1994 film with Wes Studi who tracks down a crime with Indian magic and something about a wolf.
    I only saw this once on TV a long time ago.
    Remember it being bad though.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185012/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 4 Robbers aka Si Da Tian Wang

In Hong Kong, and later Thailand, a band of four robbers steal and kill, as their fiercely loyal leader sticks to his principles.

Basically, Miami Connection only worse acting, horrible dialogue and bad music.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187505/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Legends Of Oz: Dorothy's Return (2014)

This animated sequel to The Wizard Of Oz, based on the book "Dorothy Of Oz" by L. Frank Baum's great-grandson, was a critical and commercial flop that managed to rope in some well-known names like Dan Ankroyd, Kelsey Grammar, Jim Belushi, Bernadette Peters, Oliver Platt, Martin Short, Patrick Stewart, Hugh Dancy, Megan Hilty, and Lea Michele. It's also a musical, with Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance listed among the songwriters.

The movie is a rather charmless attempt to start an animated Oz franchise produced by the Carroll Brothers, who have a history of fundraising low budget movies through shady tactics.…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Vast of Night

It's a giant steaming pile of NOTHING!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Wrong Woman (2013)

C'mon, Winnie Cooper goes to prison (probably for the crime called Inspector Mom), wrongfully accused of murder or some insane thing, but it's got Urkel and Gerry from Parks and Rec as the lead detectives. You have to riff this Bridget and Mary Jo! The sequel is called Mommy I Didn't Do It! ....C'mon!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Winnie the Pooh blood and honey

What happens when a beloved children icon enters the public domain? You get this pice of garbage. Oh bother.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mysterious Island (1951)

HEAR ME OUT!

I realize that this absolutely atrocious movie is 4hours long, but it could easily become Rifftrax’s first ever “Extended Riff” and could VERY easily be a great Live Riff session too. Have some breaks in between to show some promotional rifftrax stuff, maybe get a sandwhich, anything could go!

Please Rifftrax, give this riff a chance!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dead Snow

"A ski vacation turns horrific for a group of medical students, as they find themselves confronted by an unimaginable menace: Nazi zombies." Better than it ought to be but still very riffable. One such scene - a guy literally tries to suffocate his girlfriend in the name of "fun". I see that it's subtitled, but maybe there is an English version out there, or perhaps the guys wouldn't mind doing a foreign language film. ESPECIALLY WITH DEAD NAZIS!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Humanoid 1977

Hoping to overthrow his brother as ruler of the planet Metropolis, the evil Graal enlists the help of the insane Dr. Kraspin, who has invented a chemical capable of turning an ordinary person into a perfect soldier. They test this chemical on the pilot Golob, turning the unsuspecting victim into a mindless but indestructable automaton possessing superhuman strength. The people of Metropolis must somehow outwit Graal before he can create an army of these soldiers, or their planet will be destroyed.

Starring Richard Kiel

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Leif Jonker's Darkness

It's a really low budget horror movie I unearthed at a Blockbuster one day. I remember it being quite bad in an entertaining way.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base