Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. I don't know

I can't remember the name of it, but I can describe it. It's an educational film about a group of kids who come to their friend's house and they meet this alien known as "Axolotl". He's just a man with this iron-like aluminum paint on his face and blue, curly hair. But he teaches these kids how to write paragraphs and what not. Typical English class stuff. He also had a devise around his neck which he always said "bee beep" before he uses it I watched this movie a long time ago and I thought it was the funniest…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Jack and the Beanstalk (1952)

Here's a good movie to riff on! :D

Who wouldn't like to riff on a Abbot and Castello movie? XD

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Little Corey Gorey

It's child abuse and murder made funny in this lousy tale of unrequited love. Watch and laugh along with the cast as little Corey is hilariously abused and neglected by his stepmother and stepbrother, Biff. Chuckle as he desperately tries to woe a trashy girl who only scorns him... Then scratch your head with confusion when Corey accidentally kills Biff during a heated argument over Ozzy tickets and decides to chop him up and hide the pieces in the freezer instead of reporting the accident. It's down hill for poor Corey from there. He bungles more than Jack Tripper as…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Vipers (2008)

The only thing worse than Tara Reid’s acting are the CGI snakes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 187 Times

Trailer here: https://youtu.be/oIxk_eyjUqw?si=ups5bi7q57uo7x7o

It’s basically Threat Level Midnight, but you know, with more Zombies, Time-travelling and First-person camera work.

Also the "hero"s catchphrase is "There’s always time for pizza 🍕".

Written, directed AND starring Joel D Wynkoop!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Star Trek - Strange New Worlds S02E09 Subspace Rhapsody

Season 2, Episode 9 of Star Trek Strange New Worlds (Subspace Rhapsody) was, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the most painful hour of television it has ever been my dysfunction to experience. All, yes ALL of the crew, including Spock, keep bursting out into song. Yes, song - like corny bad, broadway musical style songs. Why Riff it?
    1.) They keep singing
    2.) They won't shut the eff up with the singing
    3.) Fortheluvvagawd and alla saints they just keep singing!

Think about the "talent show" episodes that were pervasive throughout 70s & 80s sitcoms, but worse in that,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Demented Death Farm Massacre

Fred Olen Ray bought the rights to a pre-existing 1971 “hicksploitation” film called Honey Britches and added clips he filmed of John Carradine looking puzzled in the woods reciting vague moral messages as “The Judge of Hell.” That these clips (which combine for only a minute or two) are just jarringly dropped into the action and feel completely out of place adds to the charm and break up the monotony of the original film. The bizarre Carradine interludes add a WTF charm that keeps you watching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Active Stealth

Fred Williamson, Shannon Whirry, and Daniel Baldwin in a cheesy direct to video Fred Olen Ray action movie

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Royal Angels on Duty of Death

The dubbing on this movie is atrocious. Seriously, the worst i've yet to encounter. This movie gives us the immortal line, "You're going away for a long time, fudge pecker"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poJAXGCGrWU

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Curtains (1983)

1983 Candian slasher film I think is perfect for Rifftrax! It is pretty bad as well! Has a very memorable ice skating scene
    Here is the trailer:
    https://youtu.be/sZepnH2UwKM?si=R1I5DxRJb22F1SeB
    And as a bonus, the ice skating scene:
    https://youtu.be/VEYmBF9ijSg?si=ug7nMDWzNEQjEdeS

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Deadly Memories (aka Body Shop) (2002)

A basic revenge slasher vanity project written and produced by two of the leads, one of whom has a sex scene and several make out scenes with a beautiful young woman that looks about 25 years younger than him. Lots of driving and welding, as well as greats Robert Z’Dar and William Smith in supporting roles. Directed by Donald Farmer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Skyline Chili Training Video

A hilariously dated and cringey training video for a Cincinnati-based restaurant chain called Skyline. Two disembodied hip & young voices teach the would-be Skyline employee how to make Skyline’s signature spaghetti, chili, and cheese foodbomination that some genius decided to name the “3-Way” (yes really). There’s even a pop quiz near the end of the video. The YouTube url (graciously uploaded by Christopher G.) is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pgNjbugf6E&pp=ygUXc2t5bGluZSB0cmFpbmluZyB2aWRlbyA%3D
    Let the frequent and painful toilet trips begin!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  13. The Gracefield Incident

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4464394/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk

You’ll be screaming “What is happening?!” at the actors just as often as the actors scream it at each other.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mischief Night (2013)

A great movie to release around the Halloween season. I'm suggesting it because I'm assuming you would be able to get the rights to do it as a VOD as it is a low budget film.
    Acting is hilarious as they are TRYING, but just so green. The premise is simple and the budget is low which makes a perfect combo. The premise is a blind girl is hunted by a deranged attacker within her home. It also has CHARLIE O'Connell and Ally Walker.
    Again, I think it would be great as a VOD.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Abomidable doctor Phibes

Mke,Kevin,and Bill,please. Also had to add in I ABSOLUTELY LOVE 2000 miles from Amityville song,Kevin ,Mike,and Bill,you're comedy geniuses!!!,thank you so much for making me laugh in my last days!!!love you all!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fiend Without a Face

My 3 reasons are:
    1. It features brains with spinal cords that function like pogo sticks for locomotion and also as organs of strangulation of their hapless victims.
    2. It is a Canadian film with Canadian rubes.
    3. The climactic gunfight with the brains is a cinematic classic. "Oh no! They got Carl right in the interstitial nucleus of Cajal!"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. In God We Tru$t

Marty Feldman as a monk thrust into the world of woman with fleshy bits. It's a funny movie, but rife for riffing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories