Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Cars 2

Cars 2 is the bad, violent sequel to Pixar’s cars. It is not appropriate for young kids and has lots of guns and death. Please riff this. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Black Hole Alien Brain Zombies!

A Black Hole, Aliens, Brains, Zombies and Unicorns. Everything is here!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Tiger Rising

A new movie the whole family will enjoy, with a RiffTrax to listen to. It's a completely deranged movie, with awful effects, terrible child acting, and clichés up the wazoo. I admit I've only seen bits and pieces of it at the theater I'm working at, but every piece I see I keep thinking "This would be perfect for RiffTrax."

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Shout (1978)

From Wikipedia: "Crossley (Alan Bates), a mysterious travelling man invades the lives of a young couple, Rachel and Anthony Fielding (Susannah York and John Hurt). Anthony is a composer, who experiments with sound effects and various electronic sources in his secluded Devon studio. The couple provides hospitality to Crossley but his intentions are gradually revealed as more sinister. He claims he has learned from an Aboriginal shaman how to produce a "terror shout" that can kill anyone who hears it unprotected."

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dauntless: The Battle of Midway (2019)

An attempted cash grab on the heels of Roland Emmerich's Midway. Poor acting, lighting, spacing and special effects. A pilot floating in the ocean discovers a lighter in his pocket and starts to light a cigarette. Only then does water remember the effect it has on fire. At least the filmmakers acknowledge that shooting a film in their backyard does not make for the best quality and claim in the credits that they flog themselves daily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Animal Farm (1954)

A family-friendly movie about cartoon farm animals teaching us about living on a farm and... Wait what?! It's violent?! But it's rated G! There blood and death in this movie?! I guess that's what they meant when they said "don't judge a book by its cover".

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Haven's End

Cheesy, bad acting, low budget.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Death Row

More Quiroz brothers, but also more Joe Estevez!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "NY Ninja"

"NY Ninja" just became available for sale through Vinegar Syndrome.com for $40. It was featured on Red Letter Media on YouTube. Absolutely hilarious! This movie has an interesting background. You should check it out. Well worth the purchase price. Your riffs would be priceless!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dark Prince: The True Story of Dracula (2000)

A cheeseball TV movie purporting to tell the story of Vlad the Impaler, but takes so many historical liberties it might as well be its own thing. Additionally, it tries to be a historical epic, but has the budget for like 20 extras in any given battle sequence. It also tries to be a horror movie, strongly implying that he's the Antichrist and also Count Dracula. Also Vlad himself is played by the same actor as Dracula in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hatfields and McCoys: Bad Blood

This quick cash grab trying to ride the coattails of the Kevin Costner 2012 miniseries is laughably bad. Only thing going for it is that it was filmed around the same location as the actual feud, but poor acting, sound and unimaginative camera work makes it hard to take the violance seriously. The CGI fire effects are horrendous as well as the contrived happy ending. And, oh yes, top billed Christian Slater is only there for a few minutes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. MFKZ (2018)

Imagine gta meets anime

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Beowulf (1999)

I had no idea this movie existed until I saw it recapped on YouTube. It's just begging to be riffed.

https://youtu.be/RfOvPvoEEZ8

Backflips, ineffectual heroes, pointless events - it's perfect!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is Not a Test

A black and white nuclear disaster film with some seriously cheesy dialogue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Boys Beware

I wonder when you will Riff Boys beware. I saw that you covered a fair amount of shorts so I wondered if you'd cover this infamous short. I wonder if the reason it didn't get covered is its controversial subject matter ( Equating homosexuality with pedophilia). Though I would wonder if you'd blast it for it's attitude. I would slam the thing for its bigoted, homophobic views.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  20. Gold Runner

This is a terrible low budget movie by possibly the worst director/actor/producer this side of Ed Wood. Set in rural Utah in the early 80s, a kid gets kidnapped and his ransom must be paid in gold bars. Obviously these gold bars have to be driven all over Utah for no apparent reason in flashy sports cars by a guy who thinks he's James Bond but who's performance is more wooden than the USS Constitution before being delivered. The cast is assembled from a bunch of employees that worked at the director/actor/producer/lead's jewellery store, so you know it's gonna be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base