Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Bon Cop Bad Cop

The greatest French/English Canadian made buddy cop movie where all the murders are hockey related ever made.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Mind Trap AKA Danger USA (1989)

Starring Grizzly Adams (at least in the poster and in the movie for a couple of minutes).

"Shana's parents and sister are murdered after her father learns how to return to life after death. Shana is knowledgeable about said procedure, which is desired by foreign interests, who have even Shana's boyfriend helping them. Accounting for additional characters and footage is the fact that actress Shana is in the entertainment industry. So, Shana becomes both the pursuer - intent on avenging her family's deaths - and the pursued."
    IMDb synopsis

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242686/reference
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5spogQhb-fo

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Angel town

Angel town is a movie about an Australian trying to be American goes to college but to poor to afford the dorms and rents a room in the hood and ends up fighting a whole street gang definitely rifftrax material

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Sleepaway Camp part 2: Unhappy Campers

It's an awesome 80s slasher movie with all the main characters having Brat Pack names! It's one of my personal favorites because it both embodies the slasher genre while adding a woman as the Killer before that was fashionable. On a personal note I would love to know how I could be a part of RiffTrax! I'm a black belt when it comes to heckling the screen, my wealth of pop culture is vast and random, and I also know how to lay on a grenade comedicly. I'm serious when I say I would do just about anything short of…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Big Jim McLain

Watched it after Larry K. spotlighted it on Trailers from **** recently and saw where some of the callbacks in Hail, Caesar came from. It's pretty corny. Would you consider doing this in a future riff?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Blood Lake (1987)

Oklahoma at its finest! If you don’t like “little Tony” after this, somethings wrong with you! https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0299551/

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Case for Beer (ca 1970)

This is such a dry short that it should provide much fodder for RiffTrax !! The short is loaded with situations that can be mined for laughs !!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  9. The Christmas Wedding Planner

Easily the worst Christmas movie I have ever seen. Now streaming on Netflix!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. WARRIORS OF THE APOCALYPSE

1. It's Italian.
    2. It's another of the 80's endless Italian rip-offs of The Road Warrior.
    3. Did I mention it's Italian?
    11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Pleasure Seekers

This Spanish take on Three Coins in a Fountain is awesome. Ann-Margret shimmies, headshakes, and laughingly cries thru her mascara in this one.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Good against evil

This terrible made-for-TV movie from 1977 has great riffing potential. There are clumsy Satanists, horrendous 70s fashion, and a kitten attack scene that will leave you snort-laughing. Small part by future star Kim Catrall is a bonus.
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/good_against_evil

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tales From the Hood

Black satire about what horrors are found in the burbs.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I Pity The Fool

Mr. T had a reality TV series in 2006 where he would share his wisdom with those in need. The wisdom would often take the form of amazing one-liners like: "The T stand for Uni-T" or, my personal favorite, "Sometimes the T stand for things that don't even rhyme with T. Like 'nice'." This treasure unfortunately only ran for 6 episodes.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The New Kids

2 orphans go to live with their uncle in Florida where a gang of hillbilly drug dealers try to kill them.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Walk like a man (1987)

Howie Mandel as Bobo a human raised by a pack of wolves in the wilderness. Is discovered & brought back to his family. He's in line for a big inheritance but his brother [christopher lloyd] wants to stop him. Also staring Cloris Leachman as their mother.
    https://youtu.be/hVmYkXSWMNo

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It’s Potty time

It’s an old Duke University video..its has to be seen to be believed. True nightmare fuel. Fantastically you can find it on amazon. It would make an epic riff.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00018D4J0?SubscriptionId=0QCHRJVSKG6F3BRGBNG2&tag=pbs_00099-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00018D4J0

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Du côté de la côte

This seems to be considered something “special” and is apparently part of the criterion collection but it was just weird if you ask me.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Jumanji

honestly, its got stampeding animals, a weird plotline, and Robin Williams at his near craziest. A little riffing would make it go down easier.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Singin In The Rain (or any other classic musical)

I wasn't sure how i felt at first about seeing good, classic films riffed, but now they're some of my favorites (esp Wizard of Oz). I'd love to see you riff some more because:

1. The stories tend to be very chirpy and wholesome, which comes off a bit silly these days.

2. There's often a lot of crazy choreography that would make great riff material.

3. They're just fun movies in general, and I think having them riffed would be a good way to introduce them to the youths.

4. Some movies that would be great to riff: Singin in the Rain, Kiss…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base