Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

190 results found

1. Merlin: The Return

Tia Carrere is a scientist who finds Mordred and Morgana where Rik Mayall's Merlin had entrapped them in another dimension. Patrick Bergin's Arthur and Adrian Paul's Lancelot must save the day. It's so bad.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. How to Succeed with Brunettes

An overly tacky do's and don'ts video, produced by the Navy, mixing dates and business (no, not like prostitution). The picture quality is really good, for some reason, unlike most old shorts. There's some great riffable moments, but in general it flows well enough to keep people watching in case you guys crap out on some quality riffing..haha..j/k Take a gander.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vVV8hRTxgE

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  3. Lightblast

Starring Erik Estrada! The movie opens with him naked with a roasted chicken about to negotiate with some overacty goons holding up a bank. LOTS of people get killed or their face are melted like crayons (literally) because of the Lightblast machine... I have seen it many times and can't explain the plot. We see Erik drive every vehicle possible and not even wince too much when his girlfriend is killed in front of him. In one scene she is wearing a shirt that has a picture of them together on it- I believe it's her pajamas. Need I explain…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Starship Troopers

I would love to have a DVD of the live show or the audio to go along with the movie.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Front Line

Early 60's short about how to be a better checker at a grocery store!
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dgx800yxdMg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  6. Star Wars: Rogue One

Wow! I saw the trailer and it looks really different and original - a Death Star... Darth Vader... a robot quoting percentages... guys in white who are terrible shots... confusing talk about the Force... I sense a great RiffTrax in this.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Footloose (1984)

The acting is awkward and not helped by the hackneyed dialogue and sometimes absurd characters

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mr. Bungle - 1950's short

Don't be a Mr. Bungle!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Kill and kill again

1981 Martial arts action team fighting evil mastermind with mind control drugged army.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Great white aka the last shark

1) windsurfing, LOTS OF WINDSURFING!
    2) an Italian Zap Rowsdower looking character
    3)the greatest Jaws rip off known to man

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Leadfoot (1982)

Long before they did PSAs about Texting and Driving, before calling and driving, even before the genuine term 'road rage' had become common, you had the film with Philip McKeon (yeah, the son from 'Alice') and Peter Barton called 'Leadfoot.'

Before I get into the plot and reasons themselves, I want to tell you something funny about safety films of the Eighties. Apparently after producers got fed up with their films being glossed over in schools, they decided to not only produce these shows to be broadcast on television, but to simultaneously cram these films down upcoming students' throats by…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Opening to horrific reviews, the latest overly-hyped comic book movie apparently contains no humor, incomprehensible action, a hammy Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luther, and just an overall suck. It pissed off the entire internet as people waiting to see another humorless 2 1/2 hour saga through dark terrain that feels more laborious than reading Madame Bovary are disappointed that this humorless 2 1/2 hour saga through dark terrain finally made people finally go, "Aren't comic book movies supposed to be FUN?"

243 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Man Without a Body

Charles Brussard is a selfmade millionaire with a brain tumor. He finds a doctor that can save him by giving his body a new head! Somehow, even though it is not his brain, his essence will be incorporated into this new creation. Better yet, Brussard steals the head of NOSTRADAMUS to have planted on his body!
    Nostradamus' stinky and pasty head speaks to give us inferences of his amazing predictions come true like... light bulbs.
    Yes, you must suspend your belief. And yes, for all you babies that knock black and white movies down a star, this head cheese from…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element
    starrinf Bruce Willis (1997)

Does one really need to even suggest why these needs to be riffed?!!
    How has it been missed!!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Scared to Death

This hilarious "Alien" rip-off (directed by William Malone) would be perfect for you guys! Stiff acting, bad dialogue, silly monster, this one has it all. :-)

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Star Wars-The Force Awakens (2015)

Getting a way head start on manditory riffing for the Star Wars Rifftrax collection.

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Star Wars Holiday Special

Just do a stand alone rifftrax commentary,a live event would cost WAY to much!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Dangerous Men

Dangerous Men is one of those movies that is just so beautifully awful, you have to wonder what the writers were smoking what with three different plots that go absolutely nowhere and end with no resolution whatsoever, and a soundtrack that's at home with 90s DOS shovelware or teen sex PSAs! It's got more gratuitous and random sex scenes than The Room and I found myself snorting out my milkshake for at least half the film. I said to myself and half the audience agreed, "This film is BEGGING for a Rifftrax!"

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Robot Monster (1953)

This is one of the most infamously bad movies out there and when MST3K riffed it, it was during their early seasons before they REALLY got great with the jokes and skits.

I want RiffTrax to riff this! I would prefer studio, but a life show would be cool.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base