Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Deathstalker and the Warriors from Hell

This is in dire need of an up to date riffing. One of the best from MST3K.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Dark Rider (1991)

When a gang of thugs headed by a corrupt developer start murdering business owners of a small desert town, it's up to the "mysterious" dark rider to bring the justice! Also, something about toxic waste in the wells.

This instant classic is brought to us by AIP Studios, the people responsible for Firehead, which gives you an idea of what sort of film it will be. Dark Rider features 1) caricatures of real characters trying vainly to remember their timing, 2) Joe Estevez's sunglasses, 3) awkward jokes, 4) an unintentionally inept FBI agent, 5) awkward pauses, 6) pull zooms, 7)…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Midnight Madness (1980)

Though this was already suggested, apparently the person didn't provide anything about this flick, making you wonder why it doesn't get any votes, nor RiffTrax's attention.. so let this Fangarian show you how it's done.

Okay, Midnight Madness was Disney's attempt to 'revive' the teenesque, Dexter Riley flicks.. you know, 'The Strongest Man in the World,' 'Now You See It, Now You Don't,' you get the picture.

Before he was famous in 'American Werewolf in London,' David Naughton was in this comedy film about a bunch of college teens caught up in a bizarre scavenger hunt headed by a genius…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It! Came From Outer Space (c 1980)

You guys at RiffTrax know, nothing can make a REALLY bad film than horrible remakes, reboots, or horrible movies having the audacity to 'borrow' a title from a classic B-Movie.

In the 1980s, cheesy studios had really warped ideas on how sci-fi should be, either inexplicable gorefests, or have strange aliens attacking, then you have this film.

The poster for this shlock was indeed misleading: shows a typical ravaged female victim running from some odd jellyfish, tentacled, fanged creatures pursuing her.

However, the trailer proves the film is so bad, it makes Alien Outlaw and The Dark Power appear as…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla (1994)

In what is essentially the 'Batman and Robin' of the Godzilla franchise, an extraterrestrial clone of Godzilla emerges from a black hole (or something) to conquer Earth as G-Force attempts to mind-control Godzilla. Oh, there's also a penguin-like transforming mech, a chibi Godzilla, and Japanese mafia.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Quatermass and the Pit

Either the Hammer movie version or the public domain 6 part serial.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quatermass_and_the_Pit_%28film%29
    this movie is aka "5 million years from earth".
    I'd love to see if you can beat the Goonshow's version.
    http://www.thegoonshow.net/scripts_show.asp?title=s09e14_quatermass_obe

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Leprechaun 5: In the Hood

Meh might as well

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I, Monster (3D Christoper Lee horror movie... minus the 3D)

I, Monster was not a highlight of the late, great, Christopher Lee's career. The movie was a well-meaning attempt by Amicus to cash in on the popularity of Hammer horror films by hiring most of the same cast and crew (Peter Cushing is in this one as well), and then as a special gimmick, shooting the entire film in 3D.

Unfortunately for them, nothing went as planned... Apparently, the rights to Jekyll and Hyde were still owned by another film company, so they had to call the character "Marlowe" and "Blake" instead, and use makeup effects that could in no…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. backyard dogs

Crazy film about backyard wrestling

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rottweiller... The Dogs of Hell (1982).

By Earl Owensby - who has a ton of riffable movies.

He had a studio in the small NC town I work in. Plus he shot a movie in the building where our offices are. And inside one of the drawing cabinets I found several of his movie posters from way back.

My boss knew of him. Most people around here did. Plus he used a lot of local "talent" to put into his movies. So the acting may be a tad questionable.

I remember going to the movies as a 12 year old and seeing this gem. Got a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cutest Cat Capers

Half an hour of cats being forced to be cute with the campiest presentation ever. Includes cats with their heads stuck through cardboard cut outs, bad acting, and ancient special fx. A painfully wonderful experience!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=125UQLxOKpg

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Devil Within Her

First: Joan Collins plays a stripper-in one of the most talentless and unsexual dance numbers EVER....Second: Joan Collins gives birth-right, like she'd mess up her makeup for childbirth...Third: a dwarf puts a curse on her that she'd give birth to a monster, which is just a large baby that morphs into the dwarf to kill those she loves---HUH?....this is a gem of a film...PLEASE RIFFTRAX I BEG OF YOU, DO THIS FILM.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Decoy For Terror a/k/a Playgirl Killer

1: William Kerwin starts as an artist with the perfect solution for models who don't sit still: He kills them
    2: Features the least likely bad guy death ever filmed.
    3: NEIL SEDAKA!!!!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Kickboxer

1. Jean Claude Van Damme
    2. JCVD Dancing
    3. JCVD chopping down trees with his shins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD1Usk0DYc0

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Shogun Assassin

The first movie I remember ever seeing and greatest samurai film ever. Banned for 20 years due to its violence it is actually 2 films reedited and dubbed into masterpiece of death and revenge of a father and son roaming the land killing ninjas with a baby carriage that makes batman jealous. The voice acting and music is so distinct that it's used for an entire album from the jizza of wu tang fame. Everyone's blood pressure is so high that when cut the artiriel spray shoots out like a firehouse of gore painting the historic Japanese architecture.

http://youtu.be/xK9pW27z0ZM

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sssssss

A ridiculous 1973 horror movie about snakes. Includes Big McLargeHuge!

182 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Maradonia the Shadow Empire

I don't think I CAN describe it... I mean... The 8 minute trailer really... Says nothing as well, but seriously, it exists.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Picture Mommy Dead

A Bert I. Gordon horror movie (and, if that wasn't enough to sell you on its own) starring Eva Gabor, faded and horrible Eastman color, and creepy dolls.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Godzilla 1985 (The Return of Godzilla)

Thirty years after the original monster's rampage, a new Godzilla emerges and attacks Japan.

The american version one might be a little difficult to come by, but I think it would be so worth it!

1,199 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base