Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. List app-compatible JTJ trax on the website

It's good to see that the RiffTrax app now lists all the app-compatible Just-the-Jokes trax, but it's a little awkward to use. Besides some user-interface oddities, it has a tendency to lock up until I jump out of the app and jump back in again. (I'm using an LG G3 phone running Android 6.0 with tons of free memory & storage.) The list is also quite tiny even on a 5" screen. Could you add the app-compatible catalog to the app's webpage ( http://www.rifftrax.com/app ) the way you listed RiffPlayer-compatible 'trax on its webpage ( http://www.rifftrax.com/riffplayer )? It'd be easier…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Update Help pages for RiffTrax app

I noticed in your "How do I watch RiffTrax on my computer?" page that it mentions using the RiffPlayer for MP3 tracks, but doesn't mention the Rifftrax app. You might want to update your help pages. In my experience with both, I found the app vastly easier to use and more reliable (even in its beta version), whereas I often couldn't get RiffPlayer to work consistently and occasionally had to tweak the sync files. On top of that, using the app for auto-sync'd audio playing frees us from the need to use a Windows video player. I can watch my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Episodes

When you come up with new episodes, please don't use Joel episodes. use MIKE NELSON episodes or I am gonna jump out the window one of these days! then you'll have no customers left at all!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Elliott Scott Films

I watched the most bizarre documentary about a wanna-be Canadian action star named Elliott Scott called 'Kung Fu Elliot'. It is available on Amazon Prime is you desire to see it yourself. Apparently this guy wanted to be Canada's first major action star in the vein of Chuck Norris so he began to make self-funded movies using local Nova Scotia talent (using that term very loosely). He made 2 films: They Killed My Cat and Stalker and the Hero. I have not seen the full films as they are not available outside of Nova Scotia but based on the previews,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Hey guys!

First of all my husband and are love RiffTrax, and were blown away by the reunion show last night. Thank you so much for a great evening of laughter.

My question is this: Is there any chance of Mary Jo and Bridget's selections being offered on DVDs?

We understand that many of the shows have to be downloaded, but we are not sure if we are tech savvy enough to do the downloading stuff, but we would love to purchase more DVD's

Once again thanks. Your website is great. Your riffs are great.

To quote a line from PRINCE OF…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Quick note on BringBackMST3k rewards

I'm fairly confident I already owned both Manos and Plan 9. I'm certain about Plan 9, having the disc in hand. When I look at my library now, it shows them all as having been recently added. Not a huge deal, and this is not a complaint. But it was a minor disappointment to realize I already had the 2 features provided as gifts/incentives for the campaign.
    Thanks for all you do!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Compliment, kudos, plaudits, laudations

My external hard drive was smashed into a million tiny pieces the other day and with it went all my Rifftrax. Thanks for keeping a Library of my purchases so I can re-download them again. You're always thinking of the fans. Rifftrax is the best!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. How about pandering to us dinosaurs?

I like physical media and paying with money orders. I don't own an Ipod or an Xbox, wouldn't know how to use them if I did. I certainly wouldn't attempt a down load and sync up without a twelve year old who's forgotten more about this kind of stuff than I will ever learn! In short, you're losing business. I can access You-Tube and I can manage purchasing off of E bay and that represents about what, 5%.
    I love the Rifftrax crew and that ain't going to change, I just wish I could do more business with you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Mothra live on Tuesday August 22?

Hi Guys! Is Mothra Live happening on Monday August 22, or Tuesday August 23? Your banner on the website says Tuesday August 22!

Please help so I don't have to get a Time Chasers plane to figure it out?

Thanks for all you do. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. MST3K Reunion Thumbs Up

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the MST3K reunion Rifftrax Live video. I'm just a brainless viewer, but I feel like any excuse to combine efforts with any of those guys in any small way would be well worth it. Of course I'm very much looking forward to the next Bridget and Mary Jo full feature. But it was also great to see Joel, Trace, and Frank back at it, and Jonah wasn't too shabby either.

In any event, thank you so much for all the laughs. Love listening to you guys. Keep up the fantastic work!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Movie Idea

You guys need to riff Yor the Hunter from the Future. IT STARS REB BROWN!!!!! Reb Brown seems like a nice guy, to bad his movies are not the best.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Compliment, kudos, plaudits, laudations

Hey Rifftrax,
    I just wanted to compliment you on your fine site. The content is fabulous of course but the site itself, it's user-friendliness, and your customer friendly policies are great. If you sold staplers and melon ballers I'd buy them from you rather than any other retailer. So many businesses seem to want to take as much of your money as possible while giving the customer as little as possible in return. Everything about Rifftrax is top notch. It's obvious you're here for the fans. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Actually, I would like to know when we can pre-order Carnival of Souls?

I keep waiting for it to come-up on the site--"Frye Meme applies here!"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Psh; "Improve".

I'm just inclined to say thank you for the $10 gift card. All prices aside, that's fucking sweet. For what it's worth, you're making my way through a drumpf presidency that much more tolerable. Godspeed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Thank you for the $10 giftcard!

You guys are amazing. Keep doing what you're doing. You guys have had me and my family in stitches for over 20 years now. Thanks for the laughs.

-Amy J.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Big Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you very much for the Christmas present $10 giftcard. I purchased Mega Force and a couple of shorts. My wife and I had a great New Year's Eve morning having a good laugh with the guys and a very bad movie. The shadow wang comment by Bill was the funniest riff of the whole movie.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. ICWXP

I love your site. Anyways I wanted to let you know about a slice of awesomeness thats a tribute to MST3K (its really good, I swear! I was totally dubious about it at first too) that is Incognito Cinema Warriors XP. I know Mike has already endorsed them. But they are really struggling and maybe even showing one of their shorts at a live show? Please check em out and if you wouldnt mind and you want to, mention them somewhere on the site. Thank you! http://www.icwxp.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. My library

I would like to be able to print a list of the movie riffs I have purchased so that I can shop for the movies themselves. I have donated movies that I didn't realize I own the riff. I'd like to be able to carry the list with me when I am shopping. Before donating some of the movies I used the search feature to see if a movies was in your catalog, but it does not show movies titles that you already own. It would be helpful if it did show movies that you own with a message that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base