Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Your comments are to loud and fast

Your comments are to loud and the soundtrack is to soft In the few I heard while visiting your site, Also wait longer between comments, People should actually be watching the movie. (important to find a movie people can watch)

There's too much anxiety in just commenting on something that is not being followed,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Preview videos don't play on Firefox

I love Rifftrax (it's almost irrational and a little creepy just how much I love you guys!)

Your videos are trying to load mp4 videos which has very spotty support - no Opera, Firefox, and Safari doesn't support mp3-encoded audio in an mp4 container.

Brightcove means video. We have the best pure html5 video player for the web and a comprehensive catalog of device-specific APIs for Android, iOS and set-top media devices/consoles. With Zencoder, you can easily create and deliver a myriad of device- and platform-optimized video encodings to you customers.

Check us out! ..or at the very least take…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Additional filters for the i-riffs

If one could search by riffer and also by; VOD Mp3 or whatever form the riff is that would also be great.
    Thanks and keep up the good work

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I have a movie for you

It's called Spacecrash (not a typo). Made in 1978 by "Nat and Patrick Wachsberger Productions", it was directed by Luigi Cozzi and stars Marjoe Gortner with Christopher Plumber in a supporting role. It's rated PG and is 92 minutes long. In addition to the name, there is plenty to mock in this cheesy, slapped together, sci-fi escapade. I think you guys could have a lot of fun with it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Riffouts!

Like Rifftrax Live but over something like Google Hangouts. Make it pay per view and a little more interactive.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Collection Idea: "Love at The First Riff"

The idea of a collection dedicated to Romance films. Perfect for Valentine's Day riffs. The Room! Twilight! Dirty Dancing! Cool as Ice! Who could ask for more?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Collection Idea: Kids' Movies

Another Collection, this time for Animated and live-action family and kids movies. As in; High School Musical, Santa & The Ice-Cream Bunny, Santa Claus Conquers The Martians (Live), The Wizard of Oz, Super Mario Bros., The Last Airbender, Fun in Baloonland, The Toymaker etc.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Spider-based collection

Seems like a frequent enough theme. Kingdom of spiders, Kiss of Tarantella, Spider-Man... There are probably others, though I may be thinking of old MST3Ks...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pay with Bitcoin

Hello everyone, first I'd like to thank the Rifftrax team for providing my wife and I countless hours of laugh out loud comedy. I won't openly admit that I viewed many Rifftrax from 'non-official' sources, but I will admit that the 1 BTC donation (~$230) I sent a couple days ago has settled my conscience.

I couldn't be more excited to watch Sharknado (currently downloading as I type this). When I purchased Sharknado just now, I hoped to pay via Bitcoin but it appears that you only accept bitcoin donations rather than accepting bitcoin as payment.

I'm not complaining in…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Rifftrax on Steam

Since Valve now lets you release movies, it will be a great time to add RiffTrax products onto Steam. And make sure you give people keys to Steam versions to those who previously purchased the Rifftrax VODs, Shorts and MP3s.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Alien Outpost

I'm the director and co-writer of a film called ALIEN OUTPOST which was just released by IFC Midnight on Jan 30th.

I have watched MST since I was a kid and I would love for you guys to do a RiffTrax for the film. I would also love for it to appear on the actual Blu-ray as an additional commentary track.

I can send you the film if you want to have a look and see if you're interested.

Here's the trailer for now...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRMMxIRp0gI&index=1&list=WL

Best,
    Jabbar Raisani

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Rating previews and easier rating system

The master list of movies is already organized by the highest rating, but I'd like to see exactly what that rating is before I go to the movie's main page, as well as how many have rated that movie.

Also, perhaps an easier way to rate the movies, like a pop-up when the rating is moused over? Sort of like how Amazon does their rating system.

And perhaps a link directly to the comments or reviews, or a link to the movie's IMDB page or something. Would've been really useful with Buffalo Rider - that movie was hella scarring. >:

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The ability to track your order...

First class USPS shipping should include tracking...just need to post the tracking number with your order.

Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks,
    Jc

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. RiffTraxx App

If there was a Playstation, iOS and/or Android App, I would use it! An app to stream Rifftraxx movies, and buy MP3s for future use.

It might even open up a free Rifftraxx model. Where you have commercials every 30 minutes or so.

I would even pay a membership fee for the convenience for this...

Specifically Playstation. Crunchyroll's sales skyrocketed after their Playstation App became available.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This isn't a complaint in anyway, but, I was thinking it would be nice to have some sort of subscription service for the short films

I know not everybody is going to want to buy every movie you guys do, but i'm sure that most of the people who enjoy our 99 cent and 1.99 shorts probably buy them all. I know I try to. So, I was just thinking it would be nice to have some sort of deal, maybe some extra short you can only get by subscribing, or 10 percent off or something, if we agree to buy all the short films you guys do in 2015, or something like that. Just a suggestion. Again, nothing negative at all, i really love…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You guys rock!

I'm not looking for customer support or anything. I just wanna say I love what ya guys do. I started watching MST3K when I was in high school and watched faithfully. But that was shortly after Mike replaced Joel and I missed a lot of episodes. I been watching a lot of the older shows and wanted to write a letter like viewers used to do.

Anyway I'm glad I found you guys are still making fun of movies, even if you're not using the puppets. I'll just cut out a silhouette and tap it to the bottom of my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. TCM Just Showed a Movie to Riff

Hello, I was watching TCM last night and they showed a movie, An American Hippie In Israel, that would be perfect for Rifftrax. The movie was made in the early 70s and is funny without the riffing. Scenes includes 4 hippies surviving a mass shooting with nothing but smiles and laughter within minutes of the massacre, driving around in a circle and a dream sequence about man vs. machine that makes the viewers root for the machines.

Here is the Wikipedia entry for the movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Hippie_in_Israel

Have fun with it and thanks for all the laughter!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Let people keep the files they've paid for.

Let people keep the files they've paid for. I've had files that I've paid for gone for months from my library. I've tried reaching out to customer service 3 times, but have never gotten a response.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. day time live riff

please consider afternoon live riff, in addition to evenings. this is for the ones who have been loyal fans and consumers for decades, and now are so old: can no longer drive at night.
    thanks.
    Jill

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Missing content from my library

Independence Day is gone from my library, but I paid for that. So is Star Trek Generations. But hey, for some reason I've got Wicker Man in there, and I never paid for that. In the past, I've just re-purchased commentary files that I used to have but somehow went missing. But not today, dammit! Not today! I draw the line here. You may go further. Do not take any more of my rightfully purchased movie commentary files away. Don't do it!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base