Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Krull Live!

My family and I attended Krull Live in Nashville and were featured in the credits scene on the street outside of the Belcourt.

I understand the video for Krull won't be released. Would it be possible to get a copy of the credits scene though?

Byron Miller

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. To Mike, Bill and Kevin

Hey guys. I was just wondering: When I die, can you come to my funeral, sit way up in the front row and make fun of me throughout my eulogy? I think it would be funny because all two people who showed up wouldn't get it. But personally, I would be honored, and I think that would be a perfect ending. But I can only pay you in cheese. Probably cheap, shredded process cheddar from the Piggly Wiggly. Put I would be willing to leave at least $4 to pay for it. It's all I can afford.

Zachariah Stone

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove the Mod @pants_doe

I just spent a long while having to talk to @pantsdoe because they decided to take a conversation where I was asking someone else how they had a favorite line in a movie, and then they said they saw it multiple times. That was the basis of the conversation and then @pantsdoe responded to tell me to go fuck off if I don't like the movie. No one else thought I was saying I didn't like the movie and when I told him he should stop being defensive and respond in kind with the rest of the community…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can we suggest movies?

Could the guys do that 80s movie Action Jackson? I haven't seen it all the way but it looks completely stupid, and I imagine it would be heaven if the guys could riff it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Collections of the Slides From Live Shows

Hello!

One of my favorite part of the Live shows are the pre-show slides. I think it would be awesome if these became available.

Perhaps they could be a separate bonus of zipped files for purchasing the digital release, or added to the front of the presentation? With all the Live shows that have happened, perhaps a standalone volume could work?

Thanks for your time.

--Keith

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Does the Rifftrax app work with Apple laptop computers or desktop stations?

If not you're missing a huge audience, including me. Me being a huge MST3K/Rifftrax fan, this pains me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Krull screen layout for video release

Krull is the first 2.35 ratio movie you've done live, so the image will be very small if you push it to the left like you normally do when the "riffer" images pop up (Kevin, Bill, Mike on the right of the screen.) I suggest this layout instead (see attached images.) When the "riffer" images are not onscreen, you can still keep the movie in the same place rather than dissolving to a centered image. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Just the Jokes for Super Mario Bros. (1993)

Since a BluRay edition of Super Mario Bros. (1993) is available now, it would be awesome if you could release a Just the Jokes file for this riff, so we can enjoy it in all it's awful splendor. Thanks for your consideration and keep up the great work.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Nintendo Switch App

Can you please make a RiffTrax App for the Nintendo Switch?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Subtitles

I think I have seen this mentioned here before, but nothing comes up in a search - Will it ever be possible to include SRT or subtitle files? I'd guess there may be a problem with the "Jokes Only" Model (maybe a separate srt for just the jokes? the more savvy fans could combine them for the movies that they own) - but at least for VOD - I have family members who are hard of hearing but were able to enjoy MST3k when there were subtitles available (while still on the air and the new season on Netflix). I…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quick Update

Last night I had a dream in which I met Mike Nelson and I didn't really have much to say to him. As of this morning, I believe that still stands. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Stephen Hancock

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. finish the Star Trek movies, please!

Star Trek TMP, The Search for Spoooooooooooock, and of course, the Voyage Home!

Please?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. and one of the things I've always loved about your humor is that you never used gratuitous humor. The few times there were "gay" jokes, they

I have been a fan of you all since the days of Comedy Central and one of the things I've always loved about your humor is that you never used gratuitous humor. The few times there were "gay" jokes, they were subversive and didn't rely on stereotypes or cheap gags. HOWEVER, more than once I've noticed that in Rifftrax you all will straight up call something "gay" as if that's the joke. It's lazy and beneath you guys, to be honest. This is really the only problem I have with what I've always otherwise esteemed as an example of most…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Rifftrax Library update

Hello! I love to watch/listen to Rifftrax while I work, but I always have to skip watching the shorts because I have to individually choose them every 10-30 minutes. One reason I used to love watching MST3K shorts on Youtube years ago (I know, I'm sorry) was because Youtube would queue up another short automatically in their "coming up next" column.

That's one reason Youtube is so addictive, because it analyzes your viewing habit and constantly feeds into it.

I feel like if our libraries had a similar algorithm/autoplay system, people would invest more into buying shorts. Because instead of…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give Nik a raise! (or at least some time off)

I sent in a ticket to merge accounts at 8:06 PM (mountain time) on a Friday night, and he had it done and sent a me reply within 16 minutes. On a Friday. More than 2 hours after your regular business time.
    Then,, he was still around to reply to my thank you email at 10:00 pm.
    Seriously, stop being such slavedrivers, give the poor man a break. :D
    Just wanted to publicly acknowledge the awesome service, thanks!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A list of release dates for amazon streaming

A list of release dates for movies that will be available on Amazon streaming.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Alexa skill

This is just a crazy suggestion, but it would be great if you could build Rifftrax into Alexa as a skill. Once activated ("Alexa, riff on Star Wars 4, a New Hope"), it would listen to what I was watching, just like your app, and auto sync the riffs. Obviously, it would only supply riffs for movies/shows I'd already purchased.

Probably not possible, but super-awesome if it were.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am a huge collector of your works, but only physical media, and I see you don't do that anymore

You could offer physical media (DVDs) without the packaging art, your own bootlegs. I am sorry I haven't purchased any of your "product" since you went to download only. I know it's cheaper for you, but you are losing dinosaurs like me who don't watch movies on laptops or phones.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base