Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Turkish Starwars

Always wanted to hear what you guys would have to say about this one :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Kindergarten Cop

It's not a tumor!!!! Hardcore Arnie + Kindergartners ... need I say more???? This movie DESERVES a riff if for nothing else because it has the most Arnie laughs in one of his movies! :D Please Please Please riff this!!!!!!!! Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Thank you. Thank you. No, really, THANK YOU!

My wife and I just finished watching Rise of Fartknocker. I swore I would NEVER see that movie. But then you all Riffed it. Thank you. It was magical, it was beautiful and we might have cried several times laughing.

We couldn't have watched it without you!
    Thank you Mike, Kevin and Bill!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Best Of The Best

I've been following you guys since the early MST3K years. I know Bill wasn't there early on, but when he came on it was GOLD. Anyway, I now watch Rifftrax with my children and they love it. Ishowed my 17 year okd the trailer for "Best of the Best" and did his "Best" to riff said trailer. Please riff this movie. Btw, his favorite end credits riff is "A Talking Cat!?!". You guys had him crying. Thanks for what you do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pulgasari

The greatest mystical Godzilla movie not starring Godzilla, directed by a South Korean movie-maker kidnapped by NK for that purpose. It's a brazen rip-off of every kaiju movie ever made (except the first American Godzilla, because why would you?)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. some girls

While on Christmas break, college student Michael (Patrick Dempsey) journeys to Quebec City to spend time with his attractive girlfriend, Gabriella (Jennifer Connelly). Not long after he arrives, Gabriella breaks up with him, but her two equally gorgeous sisters waste no time showing romantic interest. In the meantime, Michael is left to deal with Gabriella's eccentric grandmother (Lila Kedrova) and offbeat father (Andre Gregory), an academic who spends most of his time naked.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098356/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6ihGazExJs

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. the bikini carwash company 1 and 2 + all american bikini carwash

The Bikini Carwash Company is a 1992 comedy film directed by Ed Hansen. It featured Joe Dusic, Kristi Ducati, and Ricki Brando. The sequel, The Bikini Carwash Company II, was released in 1993.
    Writer George Buck Flower had guest starred in an episode of a modern Three Stooges style show, Nutz, Yutz and Klutz set in a car wash, shot in 1990 and was inspired to make a car wash a locale for a prettier cast of characters.In the film, a group of young women decide to help out a local carwash by wearing bikinis while they wash customers' cars.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. **** Sea Vampires

Very bad monster movie starring Johnathan Lipniki, the kid from the Jerry Mcguire movie. There is so much disturbingly Riff worthy You all will be amazed. The movie was 2013 but no idea who put it out directed or wrote it and not sure anyone would admit to being involved with this one..its a stinker.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Gummo

It’s crazy. Would be funny.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Church (1989)

An Italian horror film along the same lines as Demons and Demons 2 only the setting is a church and there is craziness galore!
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094860/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To The Shores of ****

From the director of "The Starfighters" and the Riff Trax trucker movie "Trucker's Woman". It's hard to find. Would love to see it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Alice in Wonderland (1976)

A soft core version of Alice in Wonderland starring Kristen De Bell of A Talking Cat!?! fame Really cheesy and really dated. https://nostalgiacentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/aliceinwonderlandxrated.jpg
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074113/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No movie title, just saying thank you.

Just sending a quick note from the People's Republic to thank you guys for keeping me somewhat sane. I live in Qingdao, which is on China's east coast, and my neighborhood has been turned into a medical containment zone because of the coronavirus. We are "encouraged" to remain in our apartments as much as possible, and it gets ridiculously boring. One of the best ways I have found to beat the tedium is RiffTrax and MST3K marathons. They keep me laughing through days that are among the worst I have ever experienced. Keep doing what you're doing because it makes…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The chosen

Also known as Holocaust 2000 and Rain of fire.
    Kirk Douglas decides to build a nuclear power plant next to some sacred caves (as you do.) Which is handy as his son who happens to be the anti christ, is looking for a new hobby and plans to use it to bring about Armageddon.
    After pretty much the world and it's dog tries to stop his plans, Kirk finally gets the hint things might not be quite right when he has some badly blue screened dreams in which he experiences terrifying images of the end of the world. And we…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Rat-man

1988, exploitation Italian horror - badly shot, worse acting, an italian feral cannabilistic midget with fangs!!!!... what's worse.... a penchant for smuggling himself in your airport luggage!!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here