Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. YELLOW BELLIED SUMP SUCKER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX59CjRi0wk

It was made during the golden years of instructional videos. Earthy aromas permeate throughout with a slight aftertaste of Shake Hands With Danger. It's for a niche industry that is so impossibly dull that it just can't not be funny. The riffs practically write themselves.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  2. Avalon

Decent live action film by Mamoru Oshii that jumps between the real and the virtual world. Decent action, decentish acting, fun overall.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Leprechaun 2 and or 3

These movies are simply ripe for the riffing. In doing so myself, as I watched them, I can only ponder the priceless riff ride reserved for the rifftrax crew. I predict they would prove to be some, or one, of the favorites of fans and a best seller for the many nostalgic fans of the corny leprechaun franchise. Parts 2 and 3 are particularly terrible and more fitting for a good ol' fashion riffing compared to the first movie. There seems to be riff gold lying in wait in every line and sequence of cinema. From the stupid victim syndrome…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "We'll Take the High Road" aka Bulldozing Grandma's House for Progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTPgbePibWg

This 31 minute short is part skit about Grandma not wanting her house torn down, part playlet about a guy telling a town why the highway is good, and part stock fotage of cars and highways.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  7. Interview with a Monster (2018, Post Production)

This Bigfoot film is actually made near my town by local people (rarely a good sign). It's still being given the final touches, but the trailer alone REEKS of James Nguyen! I have no idea how to post the trailer, so please type in "Interview with a Monster 2018 trailer." It's on YouTube. But, I do have the posters - sorry if they are kinda small.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Freddy Got Fingered

Tom Green at his worst.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Smile (1975)

From the director of the Bad News Bears

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Demons of ludlow

A horror film from 1983 Wisconsin by the filmmaker who made “The Giant Spider Invasion.” This one is about a small cursed New England town, population 46, whom receives a demon possessed upright piano from England for their 200 bicentennial. A lot of quirky characters in this one.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Better The Devil

I worked on a film back in 2009. We all tried really hard, but the quality was just so low. I would love for it to join the ranks of Birdemic because it is just below that quality.

Despite our best efforts, as amateur filmmakers, the plot, dialogue and special effects are more riff worthy. It's been on Amazon for eight years now and I would love for it to be given the attention it deserves... A good riffing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. clown

Yes there is a movie about a demon that turns people into clowns and no it is not a parody
    1. it has clowns
    2. the deomon turns people into clowns so it's an infection
    3. This is apparently not a parody.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M25cDzZ2DwY

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. dirty harry make my day

make my day dirty harry Clint Eastwood

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Space Patrol aka Planet Patrol1962 (TV Series)

This series is also known by its US title Planet Patrol to avoid confusion with the 1950s American live-action series of the same name. The marionettes used in the series incorporated some elements of Gerry Anderson's Supermarionation technique - specifically their mouths would move in synch with dialogue.

The series is set in the year 2100, by which time the indigenous and autonomous civilizations on Earth, Mars and Venus have banded together to form the United Galactic Organization (UGO). Space Patrol is the UGO's military wing, and the series follows the actions of this interplanetary force, focusing on the missions…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. The Search for Solutions

This was a series of educational movies on the value of mathematics, hosted by Stacy Keach. I think it might have been part of a Community Service sentence.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Devil's Partner

A super cheesy movie from 1962 that was a lot of fun to narrate for my husband and myself. Definitely think either Mystery Science Theater or the RiffTrax side should check it out.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Flipper (1963)

Although it's not a horrible movie, this film could use a few riffs! It follows the story of a whiny boy whose whole life revolves around a dolphin called Flipper. Stars Chuck Connors, whom we all know and love for his legendary roles as the killer in Tourist Trap and the evil King Wolf in the 80's series Werewolf. (It seems like he was in another show, but I can't think of it!) Also features high voices singing a song of praise to Flipper. (Ooh, I remember! It was The Pistolman! Wait, that's not right.) Flipper really doesn't deserve a…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More Joe Estevez!!!

Just a general request for more Joe Estevez movies.
    Bruce Campbell may be the king of b-movies but Joe Estevez is the absolute master of the z-grade movies!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base