Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. How To Train Your Dragon

You know how people trained dogs in real life. Hard job, you see. But what if you trained a DRAGON, though? Well, be warned: contents maybe hot! In this case, This movie + riffs =A hot and crispy dish served with BBQ sauce. Watch it with riffs while it's hot!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Brigham Young (1940)

So, what can I say about this movie that will make you guys want to do it. OH I KNOW! VINCENT PRICE AS JOSEPH SMITH! Need more? JOHN CARRADINE AS PORTER ROCKWELL! As a Mormon guy who knows how to take a joke, I would greatly encourage you guys to have at this one. Vincent Price falling out the window itself is CLASSIC! Full movie can be found here: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v65493877P64MM2C?h1=Brigham+Young+-+1940

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Superfriends

The 76-82 seasons

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Big Ass Spider

A giant alien spider escapes from a military lab and rampage the city of Los Angeles. When a massive military strike fails, it is up to a team of scientists and one clever exterminator to kill the creature before the city is destroyed.

Stars Ray Wise as Major Braxton Tanner & Greg Grunberg as the exterminator!

If you missed it when it was on tv, it's your typical laughable SyFy channel movie.

Oh, and Chaton Anderson stars as (and I quote from IMDB) "Girl With The Rack."

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvEL10Ugd4I

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Malibu High

Trashy 70's exploitation where the only thing stiff is the acting.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Good Burger

A cult classic for 90s kids. Would be amazing if it was riffed

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Crawling Hand

One of the better S1 episodes of MST3K, but it could use a reriff though! Some very amusing moments in the film!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Women of the Prehistoric Planet

Redo of probably the best s1 episode (one of the few that is actually fun to rewatch), it could use some new riffs

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Lost Treasure of Sawtooth Island

The Lost Treasure of Sawtooth Island. Where to begin? It's a very rough watch, as I kid I enjoyed it but when I showed this "film" to on of my older nephews I realized just how bad it is.. and how much riff potential it has! It's got Ernest Borgnine in it for like 5 minutes even through he's the big star, it introduces this actor kid named Seth Bernard who appeared in one movie after this then fell of the face of the earth making his career more dead than One Eyed Willie! Please tear into this childhood memory,…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A Halloween puppy

It is part of the talking cat trilogy

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Solar Destruction (Solar Flare) (2008)

A teen genius discovers that a massive solar storm is hours away from destroying the planet's power grid and races to alert the world while a powerful businessman tries to stop him. Starring: Tracey Gold, Michelle Clunie, Cliff De Young, Chris Brochu, Ted Monte.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 'Under The Rainbow' (1981)

Reason One:
    Little People. 150 drunken party crazed little people. LOTS of them. There's even NAZI little people for chrissakes (played by Billy Barty!). Set in 1938, they're all staying at the Culver Hotel in Hollywood for the filming of "The Wizard of Oz."

Reason Two:
    Carrie Fisher (at the peak of her beauty) did this movie between Star Wars & Empire Srikes Back. And she's running around in her underwear (like, a LOT) chasing after Chevy Chase. Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Reason Three:
    Uhmmm... it's a fantastically bad movie that was found offensive to little people by critics…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Losers (2010)

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0480255/

This is one of the absolute WORST movies that I have ever seen (out of blockbuster movies with real budgets that tried)! There's some kind of team that assembles, a bunch of people die in super corny ways, and it ends with a plane blowing up when a motorcycle drives through the engine, of course flaming money needs to rain down on everyone after.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Iron Super Man

In case there is an English dub. This one was reviewed by Brandon Tenold.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365808/reference/
    https://youtu.be/43lyTss7aM4

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More Sherlock Holmes with Mary Jo and Bridget

I love Mary Jo and Bridget's videos! I'd love to see them do all the Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movies as those are some of my all-time favorite oldies.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rocky II

Rocky begins life as a married man after the fight of a lifetime. The movie features the comedown from Rocky's moral victory. He quickly burns through his money and he has nothing to fall back on. In the end he is forced to go back to one sure thing he has, which could possibly cripple him. Meanwhile, Creed deals with angry fans goading him into doing a rematch.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079817/

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Foxy Brown (1974)

Curious Riffers... Riff if you dare. This film here is on the Video Nasties List. Foxy Brown is a 1974 Blaxploitation film, one of the first to feature a strong female lead—specifically, Pam Grier, the original Action Girl.

Riff material includes:

• 70s is everywhere
    • An early fight scene shows a criminal pushing a carriage in front of a car, which fortunately turns before impact.
    • Foxy's got a black belt. In bar stools.
    • Foxy's bra doubles as a holster for a small handgun, though she carries it under the band at her side and not in her cleavage.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071517/

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Silent Predator

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0120130/?ref_=tt_mv_close

It’s 1000% perfect for you. Please read the few reviews on IMDB. They are accurate!

1) The LEAD actress and main character is a former NYC cop who was fired for posing in playboy with her official uniform and that is the only criteria used to cast her. Oh, and it shows… She thankfully never acted again.

2) Part of the casting took place on the Howard Stern show. And it shows…

3) The acting, screenplay, direction, production values, cinematography, music(!) and all other aspects are genuinely funny. I worked on this movie and it was NOT supposed to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base