Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

190 results found

1. No Retreat, No Surrender

Jean Claude Van Damme's first credited movie, though he's not in it that much. This movie has everything: Bad acting, bad direction, ludicrous plot (Loser gets trained to do karate by Bruce Lee's ghost), fat people running, 80s-ness out the wazoo, Van Damme for real kicking people in the face (according to Wikipedia), lots of retreating and surrendering despite the title. RIFF THIS MOVIE!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Rad (1986)

While nearly impossible to find a decent copy anywhere other than a worn out VHS Tape, I'd love to see you guys do this one. It's perfect for the 80s BMX-sploitation genre. Maybe a DVD release with optional regular/RiffTrax audio tracks since there is no official release that I am aware of. I beg you to do this one (or one of the lesser titles like BMX Bandits). Thank you for your consideration, and keep all of the RiffTrax titles coming because I just can't get enough of them.

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Visitor (1979)

This film is an absolute mess in all the greatest ways. Directed by one "Michael J. Paradise" and starring such names as John Huston, Shelley Winters, and Sam Peckinpah, The Visitor is at a confluence of genres, taking 'inspiration' from beloved late 70's sci-fi and horror films in ways that are as shameless as they are baffling.

Witness an intergalactic struggle between good and evil as an eight year old girl tries to coerce her mother into getting pregnant.

Thrill in amazement at John Huston's theme music, which plays literally every time he comes on screen, no matter what his…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Alien

This would be a great addition to your already awesome collection of commentaries!You should also do riffs of the entire Alien franchise!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. ACI Films' At your Fingertips: Play Clay and Sugar and Spice

Come ON... What more could we want? More exciting action packed junk themed play from the folks who brought us Boxes, Cylinders, and the greatest short of all Grasses!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Shape of Things to Come (1979)

Jack Palance stars in this loose adaptation of the H.G. Wells novel.

Planet Earth is a wasteland, and what's left of humanity has colonized the Moon in domed cities. Humanity's continued survival depends on an anti-radiation drug only available on planet Delta Three, which has been taken over by Omus, a brilliant but mad mechanic who places no value on human life. Omus wants to come to the Moon to rule and intends to attack it by ramming robot-controlled spaceships into the domes. Dr. John Caball, his son Jason, Jason's friend, Kim, and a robot named Sparks embark on Caball's…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Alien Contamination (1980)

An astronaut, a government agent, and a police detective investigate a South American coffee plantation controlled by alien pod clones from Mars. Stars Ian McCulloch of ZOMBI 2 fame.

The film is more commonly known simply as "Contamination" but this Cannon Films version "ALIEN CONTAMINATION" may be in the public domain.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Gamera (1965)

This movie is on the Shout! Factory DVD. Very easy to find.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The City of the Dead aka Horror Hotel

A PD movie about witches and murder. The open is a hoot. The main witch's consort must have been one of Bill Clinton's ancestors. His denial to the maddened, suspicious mod is very convincing, and his subsequent prayers to Lucifer while in that midst of that same crowd are not at all suspicious. Sadly, this film might be too much of a challenge; it's actually ends strong, and may be too good of a movie!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Last Woman on Earth (1960)

This Roger Corman thriller features three vacationers who resurface from scuba diving off the coast of Puerto Rico, only to discover every human on earth has died. Tensions rise between the husband and his friend over Ev, the last woman on earth.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Creature from the Haunted Sea (1961)

Roger Corman directed this monster shocker about a crook trying to blame his murders on a legendary sea creature that turns out to be real. The design of the monster alone is worth a good chuckle.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

Michael Bay's involved. Enough said.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Destination: Inner Space

It's entertaining, goofy, and bad: everything you'd want. Horrible "effects", bad acting, okay plot, okay monster. Entertaining (and goofy) enough to keep interest (except for certain times towards the end). The"huge" sealab "complex" looks to be about one foot long. Ditto for alien space ship. Inside the alien space ship, hot dogs are thawed, grow large (or "plump"), and hatch monsters. The main character, Commander Wayne, has some trouble getting his belt on over his huge gut and struggles for about a minute of film but finally sucks it in. He and another guy are involved in a stupid sub-plot…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 241 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. To Catch a Yeti (1995)

Saw this movie at 3 AM getting ready for a flight. Stars Meatloaf as a Yeti hunter. The Yeti appears to be a poorly made puppet. It's staggeringly awful, but had me laughing all the way to the end even without some commentary. If you don't riff this movie at least watch it and laugh. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114680/

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dinosaurus 1960

Years back when I was little I thought this was the coolest movie ever, but now I watch it, and Blah! I just can't help it but to laugh at it now. This movie...SUCKED! I would know because not only do I have planet of the dinosaurs, but I also have this movie as well. They came as a 2 vhs set back when i was little. I thought, since they riffed planet of dinosaurs, that it should only be fair that they riff dinosaurus. Not dinosaur, it's dinosaurus. If anyone has seen or heard of this movie I am…

553 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare

Jon Mikl Thor ("Zombie Nightmare") vs. the devil. Complete with big hair, makeup, ridiculous costumes and lots of bad acting set to a soundtrack written by John Mikl Thor himself. Check out the full movie or the just the "epic" final battle scene on YouTube.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yor, the Hunter from the Future

YOR'S WORLD, HE'S THE MAN!

127 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. things

I discovered this one watching RedLetterMedia do a Best of the Worst. Looks pretty bad from the clips I saw and perfect for you guys to riff.
    Product Review from Amazon.com: Don Drake and his best friend Fred have disappeared after travelling to a remote California cabin to visit Don's deranged brother Doug and his wife, Susan. The visit turns into a hideous life and death struggle. Don's fanatical desire but inability to father children has driven him to horrifying action. He's forced his wife to undergo a twisted and dangerous experient which results in hatching a non-human life form…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base