I think you mean "The Man Who Laughs." I doubt they'd do this one since it's so highly regarded as a legitimately good (and sad) film.
I love this idea because it's so off-book for RiffTrax. Something this silly would make great fodder.
I'll vouch for this one! What a goofy, fun movie. PLENTY of opportunity for great riffs and some potential callbacks.
- The groovy score and affection for super-thieves is reminiscent of "Diabolik."
- Features one "superman" who looks like Greg Brady and speaks only in gleeful squeals.
- The love interest is named "Z. Z." and she's got legs and an adequate knowledge of how to use them.
- Despite knowing that the supermen wear bulletproof costumes, no villain ever thinks to aim for their heads.
- A scientist laments that "the hands of fate!" have come to haunt him.
This movie is definitely right up RiffTrax's alley!
2 votesAnonymous shared this idea ·