Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Riff the movie Dark Universe!

It's an Alien ripoff, set in a Florida swamp, with an evil armadillo and bad acting. Oh, and Joe Estevez is in it. Seems like perfect B movie fodder for you guys if you can get the rights!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. More locations near me PLEASE guys!!!

I give to all your Kickstarters but haven't been able to go to the last three shows because the closest theater to me that plays Rifftrax Live events is an hour and a half away in yucky New Jersey... Why does New Jersey get Rifftrax but not New York? totally unfair, most New Jersian's can't even drive.

I'm in the Hudson Valley, area code 10985, a bunch of theaters near me but none play Rifftrax, I'd even trek to the Palisades mall in Nyack if I had to just... please guys!!

P.S. its funny to me that when I lived…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. None of the previews have sound

I was browsing the previews in order to buy one, but none of them have any sound.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Rifftrax.com riffs vs. Rifftrax Live riffs

Greetings, most respected people at Rifftrax. I have been a fan since 2008, and a MStie for 25+ years. I love what you do, love supporting you by purchasing your products, going to your live events, and supporting you on Kickstarter. You are awesome and have made my life better.

That being said, while I enjoyed attending your latest Live event, Samurai Cop, it also left me extremely disappointed. It is actually the latest in a string of minor disappointments I've had with your live shows over the years, and this is why: you take something you have already riffed…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I suggest that you bundle all 15 Batman serials for $20 ($9.85 savings). I'd buy it, and I know a lot of others would too!

I suggest that you bundle all 15 Batman serials as one product for $20 ($9.85 savings). I'd buy it, and I know a lot of others would too!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Safety Week + Rifftrax

Hey gang. May 1-5 is national safety week - http://www.constructionsafetyweek.com/

Maybe you could cross promote some of your videos like 'Shake hand with danger' as many (well some anyway) safety people have a sense of humor.

Keep up the great work!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PLEASE SUPPORT APPLE TV

PLEASE EXTEND YOUR APP TO SUPPORT APPLE TV. THEN, THE "JUST THE JOKES" CATEGORY WOULD BE OF MORE INTEREST...

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Rifftrax on Amazon Prime

I'm seeing Rifftrax videos popping up on Amazon Prime every week or two. I hear the comment at the end about making sure to find them on your website only or donate. I wanted to make sure you guys are getting paid for those. Could you let me know? Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. More Serials sold better!

I just finished watching the 15 Batman shorts again and love them just as much as the first time. This made me sad that I was so hesitant to dive into them which I'm sure others are. I would love to see more of this kind of thing but I'm betting that many may have avoided it for various reasons so here's some problems and solutions for a hopeful next serial.

The number of episodes was daunting. It was annoying to hit buy 15 times. I would suggest episode 1 for free to overcome that "do I really want to…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Apple TV App!

Hello - I would LOVE to have an Apple TV app. I think it would be great to access My Library and have access to the VOD's! It would help me to more easily get my Rifftrax daily fix!

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please release Rifftrax Live: Mothra!

It's simple, really. I missed RL: Mothra in the theater last year - heartbroken over that - and have been waiting patiently for it to be available for purchase. Well, I would purchase it even if I had seen it, but you get my drift. So, just wanting to know what's up with no release.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A thank you!

Just wanted to thank you for adding the "hide titles you own" option and putting the "you own this" message on the ones I do - makes browsing much easier!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. RiffTrax App Trailers

It'd be really cool if inside the store in the app if there were trailers or clips from the movie with highlights from the rifftrax. I know I can go to your YouTube channel. But a direct embedded video in the App Store would be great.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. RLM

Mike, Kevin and Bill should team up with the guys over at Red Letter Media and do a monster mash up of awesomeness! I suggest the new team do something with the Catman "franchise." Catman In Lethal Track and Catman In Boxer's Blow! If you haven't seen these two "films," you NEED to!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Roku App?

Any update on when the Roku app might be a reality?

Thanks
    Eric

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bring Rifftrax Live to California!

I saw you guys do a Rifftrax Live in San Diego back in 2007, and I've been waiting for you to do it again but you're always in Nashville (or somewhere back east which is NOT in CA). I think it would be amazing to do a live show in CA again, since I have been waiting 10 years for another live show done in CA so I think you're way overdue. Thanks for hearing me out!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Gift a Riff

I'd like to see the option of purchasing a Riff for someone else as a gift. I know RiffTrax offers gift cards, but a "buy anything with it" gift card lacks the personal touch of "I found this one specific thing that made me think of you." Or, if the recipient is unfamiliar with RiffTrax, they might be less inclined to spend a general gift card than enjoy a gift of a specific film.

It could work like this:

1. The gifter finds the Riff they want to give and starts checking out.
    2. At checkout, they select "Give as Gift" and…
    32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My library

I would like to be able to print a list of the movie riffs I have purchased so that I can shop for the movies themselves. I have donated movies that I didn't realize I own the riff. I'd like to be able to carry the list with me when I am shopping. Before donating some of the movies I used the search feature to see if a movies was in your catalog, but it does not show movies titles that you already own. It would be helpful if it did show movies that you own with a message that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 16 17

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base