Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. How about pandering to us dinosaurs?

I like physical media and paying with money orders. I don't own an Ipod or an Xbox, wouldn't know how to use them if I did. I certainly wouldn't attempt a down load and sync up without a twelve year old who's forgotten more about this kind of stuff than I will ever learn! In short, you're losing business. I can access You-Tube and I can manage purchasing off of E bay and that represents about what, 5%.
    I love the Rifftrax crew and that ain't going to change, I just wish I could do more business with you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Mothra's voice for Rifftrax should be female

The trailer for the upcoming Rifftrax of Mothra has them doing a deep comic male voice for Mothra in the movie. Mothra is female and is mentioned as a female in almost all the Godzilla movies. It is what makes this monster unique compared to other monsters. It would have been nice for those at Rifftrax to at least try and bring a feminine quality to a voice over. Portraying Mothra with an angry man voice simply does not make since to fans of Kaiju.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Apple TV app

If RiffTrax makes an app for the new Apple TV that lets you stream the VODs in your account to your TV set, I will buy one.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Eliminating "fat jokes" and transgender jokes.

Hey, so, you guys are great, I'm a long time fan and my teenager is now a huge fan as well. You are SO funny. But as I'm watching some of the Just the Jokes now, jokes in a couple of categories stand out as wince-worthy: fat jokes and jokes about transgender people. I'd like to request that you put some thought into eliminating those kinds of jokes from future recordings because they already risk making a lot of people uncomfortable and in the long run I think they're going to seem even worse. Thanks for considering this suggestion.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a wishlist feature to your app, please.

If I find a riff I'm interested in but not ready to purchase, I can click on a heart or plus sign or genie lamp to add it to my wishlist. In the search menu or somewhere, I can see a list of just those riffs instead of scrolling through your entire collection again and/or remembering what you offer that I liked. Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Compliment, kudos, plaudits, laudations

My external hard drive was smashed into a million tiny pieces the other day and with it went all my Rifftrax. Thanks for keeping a Library of my purchases so I can re-download them again. You're always thinking of the fans. Rifftrax is the best!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Amazon Fire TV app

I know you guys already released an Android app, and Fire TV is technically Android, but it would be nice to have an app we can use to stream the downloadable videos we purchase!

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. h265 (HEVC) encoding

h265 is finally hitting mainstream with 4k players, and the space-saving advantages aren't limited to 4k video. I re-encode all my video content into h265 (unless the starting quality is so low that it's not a good idea), and I frequently see space savings of 25-50%. I'd love to be able to get files encoded with h265 without having to do it myself, and you guys would save on bandwidth, especially for HD movies/

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cinematic Titanic episodes on Rifftrax?

Hey guys I saw the reunion special and loved seeing all you guys together again. When will I be able to buy it so I can watch it again and again? I love that your adding MST3k episodes to the rifftrax catalog as well as the film crew episodes. Would it be possible to get the cinematic titanic episodes added to rifftrax as well, especially since they're not doing them anymore and their site no longer exists, so those episodes are no longer available to purchase. I had a few of their dvd's but I'm missing a lot of them…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Receive Riff-Free copy of streaming movies as well

It would be great if when a B-movie was purchased (i.e. Wonder Women) there was an option to download the film sans riffs. I know this seemingly defeats the point, but I think it may be fun to watch the movie first without riffs on some occasions. Some of the odd Italian ripoff films are tough to find on DVD/BLU because no one in their right mind would purchase them, but you guys seemingly have rights. Just throwing it out there.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Time Chasers Q&A Segment

Are there any plans to make the Q&A segment with butt chin and the other "stars"
    of Time Chasers done at the live show available for download? It looked like it
    might be fun to watch especially knowing how hard butt chin took the original MST3K treatment.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MORE DATES!

My friends and I are still rolling over More Dates for Kay. When will you make it available so I can show my wife who was simply too busy to attend the most important event of the century?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Quick note on BringBackMST3k rewards

I'm fairly confident I already owned both Manos and Plan 9. I'm certain about Plan 9, having the disc in hand. When I look at my library now, it shows them all as having been recently added. Not a huge deal, and this is not a complaint. But it was a minor disappointment to realize I already had the 2 features provided as gifts/incentives for the campaign.
    Thanks for all you do!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. No autoplay

RiffTrax is great, but autoplaying videos on a website are pretty much the devil. Especially at the very front page of the site. I know whenever I want to browse the site I end up going to some other page first to avoid it.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Hey guys!

First of all my husband and are love RiffTrax, and were blown away by the reunion show last night. Thank you so much for a great evening of laughter.

My question is this: Is there any chance of Mary Jo and Bridget's selections being offered on DVDs?

We understand that many of the shows have to be downloaded, but we are not sure if we are tech savvy enough to do the downloading stuff, but we would love to purchase more DVD's

Once again thanks. Your website is great. Your riffs are great.

To quote a line from PRINCE OF…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Elliott Scott Films

I watched the most bizarre documentary about a wanna-be Canadian action star named Elliott Scott called 'Kung Fu Elliot'. It is available on Amazon Prime is you desire to see it yourself. Apparently this guy wanted to be Canada's first major action star in the vein of Chuck Norris so he began to make self-funded movies using local Nova Scotia talent (using that term very loosely). He made 2 films: They Killed My Cat and Stalker and the Hero. I have not seen the full films as they are not available outside of Nova Scotia but based on the previews,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Keep doing what you do!

Dear gang,

Hi. My name is Bob and I've been a big fan of all three of you both in video and in print. I absolutely love RiffTrax and not just because it's hilarious. I've had a very difficult life, it just seems like everything I try ends up utter failure. I suffer from depression, anxiety disorder and PTSD which makes everyday life a major struggle. I've even considered suicide and many points in my life. Even when something goes right, something ten times worse always happens. Like now, I'm laid off from my job as a school bus driver…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. RiffTrax PlayStation App

We all know it arrived on iOS and Android, but what about PlayStation? Will there ever be an app for PS4, PS3 and/or PlayStation Vita? It could stream VODs and Shorts, while Just The Jokes would sync with the DVD or Blu-Ray when inserted into the PS4 or PS3. If on the PSVita, you'd synchronize the film, like the iOS app.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Episodes

When you come up with new episodes, please don't use Joel episodes. use MIKE NELSON episodes or I am gonna jump out the window one of these days! then you'll have no customers left at all!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Update Help pages for RiffTrax app

I noticed in your "How do I watch RiffTrax on my computer?" page that it mentions using the RiffPlayer for MP3 tracks, but doesn't mention the Rifftrax app. You might want to update your help pages. In my experience with both, I found the app vastly easier to use and more reliable (even in its beta version), whereas I often couldn't get RiffPlayer to work consistently and occasionally had to tweak the sync files. On top of that, using the app for auto-sync'd audio playing frees us from the need to use a Windows video player. I can watch my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 9 11 13 16 17

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base