Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Quicker "add to shopping cart" and rating preview

Could there be a way to view the rating and the "add to cart" without having to open the page for the riff? I just purchased 10 of the Batman serials and it took quite a bit longer than it would have on the old site. It is a bit cumbersome.

Overall, I'm still getting used to the new site design. It doesn't feel as intuitive to navigate as the old site, or as complete. There is a lot going on and it feels kind of cluttered. I do, however, like the "collection" feature and changing from the 5 star…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Love the new site and redesign

I just wanted to be the first to say, excellent job on the site. The collections series is nice to have and see what you do or don't have of that series in your library. As a long time fan from MST3K both on Comedy Central to SciFi Channel this site looks great and love all the new improvements a lot.

Thank You for the years of laughter and fun. Here is to another decade of them for the new generation.

Sincerely

James L

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey Riffteax

We wrote a great article on your Anaconda piece. Check it out and please put it on your site!
    http://www.themovienetwork.com/review/rifftrax-live-anaconda-review-more-laughs-you-ll-see-any-movie-comedy

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Invite Indie filmmakers

Hi,
    I am an indie filmmaker in Ohio and am in post production of my first feature film. I have been a loyal follower of Rifftrax and MST 3k since the beginning and am very familiar with the types of films you riff on. For many of us trying to make it in the indie film business I think maybe rifftrax could help out by opening up submissions from indie filmmakers who have a sense of humor. One of the things I get from Rifftrax is advice on what not to do on my films, so the riffs, in my…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. driptrax with paypal

your site is great, and i would like to subscribe to driptrax using paypal. currently the only payment method is credit cards. its actually fairly easy to link driptrax to paypal please have your tech team look into so i can give all y'all more money, and support rifftrax.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Catching Fire

Hi, I just wanted to share that my sibling and I have watched your reviews for years and Hunger Games was amazing and we were so saddened to see that there was no Riff Trax for Catching Fire. I just turned 17 and we watched Hunger Games again and I just wanted to request Catching Fire because we’d all really love it. Thank you so much.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. RiffTrax and Forza Horizon 4

I play Forza Horizon games on xBox and the new FH4 is a huge hit. If you are not familiar, it is a arcade style racing game and you can create your own designs for your cars... all real manufacture cars by Bugatti, McLaren, Ferrari, all American makes, etc. A RiffTrax skin for cars would be awesome and great advertising for you. I hope you can have someone get on FH4 and add your logo for a design. Please, please, please...I will put it on everyone of my cars if you do.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Writing Riffs

Hey guys, I'm a big fan and have a question. I'm thinking of writing riffs for a movie, as a creative hobby type thing. Is there a format that you use with the script? Like a side by side thing or color coded lines or whatnot?

~MC

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Please put prices in whole dollar amounts

This $.99 thing is pretty ridiculous. We are all adults here, we aren't fooled by the missing $0.01. It is kind of insulting that it is assumed we will be duped into buying more riffs if we see a $9 + some change instead of a 10. I buy riffs because I want them, and I buy what I can afford (maybe a little more). All the $.99 pricing does is irritate me. I respect RiffTrax, and I hope they respect me enough to not mess around with this BS and just charge the real amount in a…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Be more explicit about the times the movies are playing in the theater

Having the latest Krull riff at 1pm on a Saturday isn't helpful if Rifftrax isn't explicit that the time of the movie is going to be radically different than they have been for the past 5+ years. In future, be more upfront with time and date changes when advertising for the movie.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Quick question

I love you guys so much! Seriously, you are unwittingly second family to me.

I used to buy your riffs here on your site, but because I can watch eps on Pluto TV and watch/rent them via Amazon, I've taken to using those sources. It's my assumption that both providers justly compensate you for your work. But if that ain't true, please let me know.

Lastly, I know there must be a good reason Neil Breen has escaped your sardonicism. But, should he ever see the merit in being so honored, I hope he will find his way into your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. RiffTrax LIVE!

Ok, I have found the quick way to find the LIVE! shows. I was looking just in the catalog menu item!

Thanks,
    John

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. RiffTrax LIVE!

Hey,

Could we add a search parameter specifically for RiffTrax LIVE! items? I love all the riffs, but the live ones are my favorites.

Thanks,
    John

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Rifftrax MOD discs

I know that physical media is a drag for all concerned...except for me and a lot of other people, so nevermind what I just started out saying. I understand the expense of getting factory made DVDs and there's also the risk that these discs will gather dust in your storage rather than getting out on the street. I love VODs, but I'm lazy to burn discs and would prefer getting these films in a physical antiquated disc form.

So I was wondering if it was ever on the table to do like Warner Archive or the Universal Vault and have…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Collection Idea: Animation

There should be a section in the collections dedicated to animated movies and shorts, like Spunky The Snowman, Frozen Frolics, Courtesy Counts A Lot and Gifts From The Air.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Thank you

I can't begin to tell you all how much I'm enjoying season 11 of MST3K.
    Thanks for bringing it back and a big thanks to all the kickstarters who made made it possible.
    Keep it up and again, thanks from way down under in little old New Zealand and our small band of mysties.
    Peter Simunovich
    Auckland
    New Zealand

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Thanks for Rifftrax

I don't have any additional ideas on how to make the site better, but I wanted to thank the Rifftrax staff for everything you all do. The world is a depressing place in this day and age and being able to watch these movies with your comments means everything to me on rough days. I am also very thankful for the Twitch.TV channel since its implementation and I use my monthly Amazon Prime Twitch Prime membership to subscribe. Thank you all very much and have a wonderful Memorial Day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Killdozer is now on Blueray!!!

Killdozer starring Clint Walker is now on DVD!!! The original 'Bad Mother'.

Do it for us fans.
    Do it for me.
    Do it for The Boys.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Twitch Rifftrax voting

I view Rifftrax on Twitch alot. It would be cool if you guys implemented a !vote command for the next video to be played. I recommend checking out Yogscast on Twitch and at night EST time they do a Twitch Plays segment with videos were viewers vote on the next one to play. I'm not sure how you can implement it, but it would be cool if done (you'd prob have to message Yogscast for whatever mod/command functionality they use on their stream. See attached for a screenshot from Yogscast Twitch channel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Fun in Balloonland / Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny

Thought you guys might be interested in this, if you weren't aware. According to IMDB, the narrator from Fun in Balloonland might be the narrator from Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 16 17

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base