Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. No autoplay

RiffTrax is great, but autoplaying videos on a website are pretty much the devil. Especially at the very front page of the site. I know whenever I want to browse the site I end up going to some other page first to avoid it.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Whiny collector #3991: But my DVDs....

Guys/Gals: I recognize that this is not an "issue" on any planet but Fussypants 5, but: I'm so enamored of your new My Library (with the sorting and the searching and the whatnot) that it PAINS me, PAINS me to not be able to integrate my purchased Shorts collection DVDs with the Library. Now I'm NOT asking to be allowed to stream or otherwise view the items that I have on DVD -- uh, especially given that I bought sommmmmost of them from An-unaMAble-oZer-vendOr-you-get-the-picture -- but what my whiny collector genes really want is a way to mark catalog items…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Auto Play

Have the option of setting my library up as autoplay. You could maybe have a playlist option that would allow me to set up videos with a theme or of a certain type. I have a very large playlist of over 300 rifftrax and would like o have them play in succession.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. DVD Releases

Hi
    Will you be releasing the Shorts on a DVD collection like you have in the past? Will Sharknado and other recently riffed movies be released on DVD too?
    THANKS! Love you guys!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Contrasting volumes

Hey guys, big fan.

This might be a bit of a minor thing, but a lot of your guy's trax have the riff volume WAY over the volume of the actual movie, especially if there's whispering, so it's hard to get the context of the actual joke. Maybe if it was more equalized? I dunno, just a thought. Keep up the good work!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Suggestion for you :)

Please have somebody YouTube the trailer for the 1991 movie "Highway to Hell". It is literally the PERFECT 90's movie for the guys to riff. It's so bad, it's good. Kristy Swanson, Chad Lowe. A cop from hell with handcuffs that are actual hands! Sorry for posting here but I didn't know how else to suggest a move to the Riffrax geniuses. Thanks for what you do. :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Room

Are you ever going to put the live show of The Room up for download?

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. RiffTrax Live!: Gigli (2003)

I'll give you six good reasons:

*This stars Ben Affleck (who you guys hate already as is) in his worst acting hour to date
    * This stars J. Lo (Anaconda) in another equally sexy yet flat out atrocious role that no one could be proud of
    * It's owned by Sony
    * It's made as many bad movie lists as The Room, Birdemic and Crossroads combined
    * It has hysterical cameos by A-listers such as Christopher Walken and Al Pacino
    * The language is no worse than anything in The Room and there is no graphic sex and violence is…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A monthly subscription streaming app for Xbox One would be great. So great. And Funny.

To get access to your awesome catalog and take my money every month! I just would use it on Xbox One the most.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A Xbox live app that had a monthly streaming subscription would be amazing!!!!!

A Xbox live app that had a monthly streaming subscription would be amazing!!!!!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include digital copy with purchase of physical media

I am old-school in the sense that I am a fan of collecting physical media such as DVDs. On the other hand I like knowing that if I purchase a Rifftrax in the form of a computer file that I can re-download the file at any time if my hard drive gets fried or if I lose it. How about if you purchase a DVD you also get the same backup guarantee in the form of a digital file included with the purchase? That way if I lose the DVD I still can have access to a HD file of…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. All Rifftrax Live events on Blu-ray/DVD?

I would like to see all Rifftrax Live events available on Blu-ray and DVD for those of us that are uncomfortable with download only content. Thanks for your consideration.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Where to submit an iRiff?

I've been looking for the iRiff thing for an hour now and I can't find it for the life of me, please help

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. RiffTraxx App

If there was a Playstation, iOS and/or Android App, I would use it! An app to stream Rifftraxx movies, and buy MP3s for future use.

It might even open up a free Rifftraxx model. Where you have commercials every 30 minutes or so.

I would even pay a membership fee for the convenience for this...

Specifically Playstation. Crunchyroll's sales skyrocketed after their Playstation App became available.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Balloon Land" Cartoon- Freaky Childhood Nightmare Fuel

Please oh PLEASE release commentary on the short "Balloon Land" (1935) a 7-minute "children's" cartoon that is supposedly about balloons being killed by a serial killer pincushion but, as you will see, is mostly about pervy cartoonists seeing how many hundreds of penises they can fit into a cartoon. I dare you to watch it and not see what I mean.
    Also, this creepy little cartoon was briefly featured in "Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders" so you know that'll be a hit. It is so damn old that it must be public domain by now.
    And, of course, penis balloons.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Preview videos don't play on Firefox

I love Rifftrax (it's almost irrational and a little creepy just how much I love you guys!)

Your videos are trying to load mp4 videos which has very spotty support - no Opera, Firefox, and Safari doesn't support mp3-encoded audio in an mp4 container.

Brightcove means video. We have the best pure html5 video player for the web and a comprehensive catalog of device-specific APIs for Android, iOS and set-top media devices/consoles. With Zencoder, you can easily create and deliver a myriad of device- and platform-optimized video encodings to you customers.

Check us out! ..or at the very least take…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Pay with Bitcoin

Hello everyone, first I'd like to thank the Rifftrax team for providing my wife and I countless hours of laugh out loud comedy. I won't openly admit that I viewed many Rifftrax from 'non-official' sources, but I will admit that the 1 BTC donation (~$230) I sent a couple days ago has settled my conscience.

I couldn't be more excited to watch Sharknado (currently downloading as I type this). When I purchased Sharknado just now, I hoped to pay via Bitcoin but it appears that you only accept bitcoin donations rather than accepting bitcoin as payment.

I'm not complaining in…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Public domain

If any of you guys have a Roku, there's a boatload of public domain shorts and movies rife for the riffing. Especially a new channel devoted to old car movies like The Choppers and Hot Rod Girl as well as sales bits from the big 3 makers.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please reinstate support for Synology's Download Station.

Under your old website, I could download RiffTrax from my library directly to my Synology NAS with it's Download Server. The new website design has apparently broken this capability. Now I have to download on my PC and then transfer it over to the Synology NAS. This is inconvenient and my PC is far less reliable than the NAS for downloading, as it often stops part-way through the download. Please reinstate compatibility with Synology's Download Station.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base