Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Elliott Scott Films

I watched the most bizarre documentary about a wanna-be Canadian action star named Elliott Scott called 'Kung Fu Elliot'. It is available on Amazon Prime is you desire to see it yourself. Apparently this guy wanted to be Canada's first major action star in the vein of Chuck Norris so he began to make self-funded movies using local Nova Scotia talent (using that term very loosely). He made 2 films: They Killed My Cat and Stalker and the Hero. I have not seen the full films as they are not available outside of Nova Scotia but based on the previews,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Apple app

I'm just wondering if you guys plan on updating the Apple version of the app, since it hasn't been touched for almost 6 months.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Episodes

When you come up with new episodes, please don't use Joel episodes. use MIKE NELSON episodes or I am gonna jump out the window one of these days! then you'll have no customers left at all!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Please keep DisembAudio!

I read in the Rifftrax App FAQ that you're considering removing DisembAudio from the audios on the app, since the app does the syncing for you. Though I absolutely love the auto sync feature, and the app- I still like to fine tune my tracks a little bit. It seems like without DisembAudio, there won't be a great way to verify if I'm perfectly synced up. I'm probably just a little OCD, but it'd be nice if there was an option to keep him on the tracks. Also I think I'd just miss him in general.

Thanks guys! The app…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. De-bleeping

Hi Guys,

Watching Star Wars TFA and loving it. Great job!

My idea: If we prove we're above a certain age, can we opt to buy the "de-bleeped" version? Everything's so much funnier uncensored. Except C-Span.

Can't wait for the IOS app!

Jason Fortune

P.S. Go Castleton!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update Help pages for RiffTrax app

I noticed in your "How do I watch RiffTrax on my computer?" page that it mentions using the RiffPlayer for MP3 tracks, but doesn't mention the Rifftrax app. You might want to update your help pages. In my experience with both, I found the app vastly easier to use and more reliable (even in its beta version), whereas I often couldn't get RiffPlayer to work consistently and occasionally had to tweak the sync files. On top of that, using the app for auto-sync'd audio playing frees us from the need to use a Windows video player. I can watch my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. List app-compatible JTJ trax on the website

It's good to see that the RiffTrax app now lists all the app-compatible Just-the-Jokes trax, but it's a little awkward to use. Besides some user-interface oddities, it has a tendency to lock up until I jump out of the app and jump back in again. (I'm using an LG G3 phone running Android 6.0 with tons of free memory & storage.) The list is also quite tiny even on a 5" screen. Could you add the app-compatible catalog to the app's webpage ( http://www.rifftrax.com/app ) the way you listed RiffPlayer-compatible 'trax on its webpage ( http://www.rifftrax.com/riffplayer )? It'd be easier…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Re: Rifftrax App Beta

I love the App, but I guess we're missing some riff content since the app has to wait for dialogue before it synchs up. Will the guys change their timing to accommodate that in the future, or should I stick to manual synch to ensure we're getting all the riffy goodness?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Just a thumbs up

Really enjoyed Bridget and Mary Jo's rifftrack on Cat Woman of the Moon, as well as all their shorts. Hoping the full length format becomes a thing for them! Nice work, ladies. :)

Also, love Bermuda Triangle for some reason. It's just a fun one.

Keep up the good work, and good luck with the MST3K reunion!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Follow the app's progress

I'd like a way to see how progress is coming along with improvements to the beta of the app, maybe even get some technical details about the way the app works. Does the developer have anything like that?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Awesome Fridays

I must thank you for making Fridays even cooler! Of course, Fridays are nice if you work M-F, but when there's a stunning crappy movie made better by RiffTrax, FRIDAYS KICK ASS!!! Thank you so much!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. collection bundle

I love the collections but I feel it would be better if it contained a single product you could click on to buy all of the riffs contained within the collection. Perhaps providing a slight discount over buying them individually.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Change the rating system to be consistent - 3 options: Above, Average, Below

Make the rating system more scientific. Just ask whether this is a Above Average, Average, or Below Average Rifftrax. Normalize the scores from 1-10 based on this feedback. Right now, some people interpret the rating as "how good a rifftrax is this" and rate from 1 to 10, while others rate 7 to 10 because they are rating it in terms of "how satisfied are you with this purchase".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Kudos on solid payment form

I want to compliment you folks on the fact that your payment form works better than the forms on just about every other website. Most users avoid the mouse when filling out payment details, but most sites overthink the form and add "helpful" garbage, or they mess up the tab-order of the fields. You've avoided all the mistakes that larger, better-funded operations make. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Make sure Mike is thinking about the correct movie in the intros to the MST3K episodes

One of the draws of buying the MST3K episodes from Rifftrax is the short intro for each one done by Mike Nelson. I wrote not long ago to make note of the fact that in the intro to "Night of the Blood Beast", Mike mentions the host segment discussion of potatoes vs stuffing that was part of the Turkey Day broadcast of the movie, however that's not the version that is currently available on Rifftrax,there is no such discussion, and so the reference doesn't really make sense. Now, in the intro to the version of "Werewolf" that I just bought…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give Rifftrax electronically to a friend option!

I'm pretty sure this isn't already a thing, but please let me know if I'm wrong.

You know how you can buy a kindle book for a friend and then send it to them to download onto their kindle? I would love to have the same type of option for Rifftrax downloads as well!

Why this would be cool: I have a friend who REALLY wanted to go to Santa Claus and the Ice Cream Bunny Live but was way too sick. Once it is available to buy, it would be awesome to be able to buy this for her…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Please consistently let us know the rating/content

Sometimes there is a disclaimer like,"Contains a few F bombs" and other times there isn't. Please be consistent! You don't show the movies ratings, so I cross reference with IMDB when possible. Please tell the rating of the movie you're riffing and whether it's been censored (for lack of a better word) to be around a PG-13 rating. For instance, is the nudity in "Miami Connestion" blurred out? Thank you. This would be a big help and would allow us to buy more riffs!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More Matthew J Elliot and Ian Potter

I've seen from their Facebook pages that they have an unreleased iRiff there with you.
    Just starting to worry that we're losing out of that because of other stuff taking up room on your servers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Fewer emails!

I don't want to unsubscribe, and I do like being notified of certain events/specials, but Jesus you guys need to tone it down. I feel like I've received several emails per week from Rifftrax the last couple of months.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Keep up the good work!

I love your "just the jokes" tracks! My favorite purchases are for my favorite movies that i already know by heart. I'm a professional illustrator and I listen to my movies over and over again while I draw. Your RiffTracks make all my favorites something new... and hilarious!

Thanks for being so great.

Sam Garland

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base