Hillbillies In A Haunted House
Where to begin -
1. Star Power! John Carradine! Lon Chaney Jr! Merle Haggard! Basil Rathbone! And so many more, you'll have to Google them to find out who they are!
2. Music! There are at least half a dozen songs, in the first half hour of this film, and it doesn't let up after that. Hear the spectrum of music from country to western!
3. Action! Did I mention, besides ghosts, there are spies! Spy ghosts! Why isn't THAT on SyFy? Horror and intrigue!
4. Gorilla! There's at least one in the film! Why? For that valuable 60's primate dollar! Why do you think Planet of the Apes made all that green? Because of Heston?
5. If you guys don't, I will, by God!
Thanks for your suggestions and votes!
Hillbillys in a Haunted House is now avaialble!
I hate to burst your Google bubble, maybe, but movie buffs already know those actors. Basil Rathbone is one of my favorite Holmes actors. "The Times, Watson, the Times." If I'm not mistaken Lon Chaney Jr. was in MST3K 409 "Indestructible Man."
Merle Haggard... Basil Rathbone... and a gorilla. And for once, it's *not* a Saturday night in the secret boiler room in Harvey Fierstein's basement.
As this was made in 1967, I think it might actually be Basil Rathbone's very last film role.
Sounds like a good working title for a biopic covering the day-to-day peccadilloes of the Clinton administration.
Dude! We need links! How else can we decide what to vote for- your choice sounds awesome- I'm going to see if I can't find it on amazon! Good luck!