RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Opening to horrific reviews, the latest overly-hyped comic book movie apparently contains no humor, incomprehensible action, a hammy Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luther, and just an overall suck. It pissed off the entire internet as people waiting to see another humorless 2 1/2 hour saga through dark terrain that feels more laborious than reading Madame Bovary are disappointed that this humorless 2 1/2 hour saga through dark terrain finally made people finally go, "Aren't comic book movies supposed to be FUN?"

243 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Star Wars: Rogue One

Wow! I saw the trailer and it looks really different and original - a Death Star... Darth Vader... a robot quoting percentages... guys in white who are terrible shots... confusing talk about the Force... I sense a great RiffTrax in this.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Great white aka the last shark

1) windsurfing, LOTS OF WINDSURFING!
    2) an Italian Zap Rowsdower looking character
    3)the greatest Jaws rip off known to man

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Star Wars-The Force Awakens (2015)

Getting a way head start on manditory riffing for the Star Wars Rifftrax collection.

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hillbillies In A Haunted House

Where to begin -
    1. Star Power! John Carradine! Lon Chaney Jr! Merle Haggard! Basil Rathbone! And so many more, you'll have to Google them to find out who they are!
    2. Music! There are at least half a dozen songs, in the first half hour of this film, and it doesn't let up after that. Hear the spectrum of music from country to western!
    3. Action! Did I mention, besides ghosts, there are spies! Spy ghosts! Why isn't THAT on SyFy? Horror and intrigue!
    4. Gorilla! There's at least one in the film! Why? For that valuable 60's primate…

148 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Jurassic World

Kids shipped to the island. Movie went downhill from there.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Attack From Space (1965)

Like the laughable PRINCE OF SPACE, this is another cheesy US edit of a 1957 Japanese sci-fi superhero serial with silly costumes and effects, and best of all it takes itself seriously. It is an English dubbed version, and even includes a Narrator.

Aliens from the planet Emerald send superhero Starman to protect Earth from an invasion by an evil alien race called the Spherions.

https://archive.org/details/Attack_From_Space

This film is public domain.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Road House

Three riffer edition. With Mike, Kevin, and Bill. Perhaps someday a live version. (Gasp!¡!!!!!)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Wonderful World of Tupperware (1959)

This short starts out with typical footage of Tupperware being made. Lots of perfect riff fodder. THEN, it shifts into pure "WTF" and then some. I swear you'll want to take drugs for this part to make sense. Seriously, Rifftrax guys, you'll love and hate this short! It's too "What the Hell" times 9000!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Uninvited (1988)

It's about a killer lab cat who terrorized a bunch of people on a small cruise ship. Here's its Wikipedia page:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninvited_(1988_film)

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 881 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 510 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fun In Balloon Land

Creepy balloons. A narrator who alternates between not enthusiastic at all, and way TOO enthusiastic. Off-key singing. Something that vaguely resembles a plot. You guys could get a ton of mileage out of this one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Day of the Animals (1977)

Day of the Animals (1977) "stars" Leslie Nielsen as a hiker that comes down with an allergy to shirts right as a forest full of coked up animals sing Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It." Only less cocaine fueled and more Solar Radiation-y fueled. Which is something science says exists.. Shirtless Nielsen walks tall and carries a big stick most the film, fights a bear shirtless, and says some things I consider racist while shirtless. There's also an environmental aspect to the film which is all the rage these days. Go Green!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Velvet Smooth

Look out, Guy from Harlem - it's time to do another horrible blaxsploitation film!

Somebody's running a takeover on crime lord King Lathrop's operation using bogarts in Hannibal Lector lookin’-like masks. Clueless, King Lathrop calls private detective Velvet Smooth for help. With the help of her friends Ria, a lawyer, and Frankie, she infiltrates the criminal underworld to investigate.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Deadly Prey (1988)

This movie stars David Carradine's son from Future Zone as an ex-super soldier who gets dropped into a "deadliest game" scenario that is being used to train mercenaries. He manages to kill most of them with his bare hands, including one that he beats to death with his own cut-off arm! Space Mutiny connections: Cameron Mitchell as his ex-cop father-in-law, and the same end-credits singer. Bonus: they just filmed a sequel last year ("Deadliest Prey")!

Full movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CScyXlIMCU

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. No Retreat, No Surrender

Jean Claude Van Damme's first credited movie, though he's not in it that much. This movie has everything: Bad acting, bad direction, ludicrous plot (Loser gets trained to do karate by Bruce Lee's ghost), fat people running, 80s-ness out the wazoo, Van Damme for real kicking people in the face (according to Wikipedia), lots of retreating and surrendering despite the title. RIFF THIS MOVIE!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Radical Jack

Billy Ray Cyrus plays a CIA agent hunting down the gunrunner who killed his family. On his way, he fights an entire messed-up town. From the same studio that gave us Time Chasers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efsacZCFprA

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dinosaurus 1960

Years back when I was little I thought this was the coolest movie ever, but now I watch it, and Blah! I just can't help it but to laugh at it now. This movie...SUCKED! I would know because not only do I have planet of the dinosaurs, but I also have this movie as well. They came as a 2 vhs set back when i was little. I thought, since they riffed planet of dinosaurs, that it should only be fair that they riff dinosaurus. Not dinosaur, it's dinosaurus. If anyone has seen or heard of this movie I am…

553 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base