Trucks, a movie from 1997, it’s maximum overdrive’s basement dwelling stepchild. Even the radio controlled tonka trucks murders the mailman to get out of this movie. No real big name actors, but when a fire breaks out, every actor in the movie looks at the smoke and ask, what the **** is that? There’s even an inflatable axe wielding killer. How can you go wrong with redneck hating trucks? The TV seems to only come on when the reporter reminds everyone that there is no electricity and then fades back out to static.
1. Trucks that don’t really seem to like their redneck owners.
2. TV that reminds you that there is no power.
3. Actors that do not seem to know what causes smoke.
4. Gas pumps that work without power.
5. Finally, trucks that for some reason use their own mirrors to look at their surroundings.