Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

56 results found

1. The Revenge of Doctor X

This is a 1967 low budget sci fi movie about a NASA director who vacations in Japan. While there he develops a man eating plant. Apparently it has many alternate titles, including "Venus Flytrap" and "Body of the Prey". The actor playing the mad doctor bizarrely overacts to the strange, mismatched soundtrack while his lovely Japanese assistant supports him for some reason. This seems to be right in the Rifftrax wheel house.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Cindy Goes to a Party

Cindy wasn't invited to a party but her fairy godmother takes her, and teaches her party etiquette along the way. This is a 1955 10-minute short from Young America Films (Centron Corp.) that you might have some fun with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  3. Wonder Woman '84

Oh, my. It's such trash. From powers that make no sense (lassoing lightning?) to a stupid story (all this goddess wants is some guy she knew 70 years prior?) to, well, everything else.

vvv How many times can I vote for my own idea? 3? Well... OK...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fungicide

"Let's kick some fungASS!" From Suburban Sasquatch director Dave Wascavage, it's back to the wilds and wood paneling of Pennsylvania for some killer shroom action! Featuring drinking, larping, and mushrooms that are sometimes puppets, sometimes people in garbage sacks, and sometimes the BEST CGI EVER! https://imgur.com/a/JdIcjPj
    https://imgur.com/a/zQRReaV

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Avengers: End Game

Why riff Avengers: End Game? For the same reasons other box office smashes like Avatar, The Avengers, The Dark Knight, and every Star Wars movie ever made were riffed: because they got it coming to them.

189 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

As if Star Wars fans really needed to know more about a main SW character who's now dead, Opie has stepped out of Mayberry and into the galaxy for a prequel. SEE! Alden Ehrenreich play Han... but looks nothing like him! EXPERIENCE! Woody Harrelson! Oh, the horror! Did I mention Malla might be in it, too? Disney will lose 50-80 million from this venture, but Mike, Kevin, and Bill will make a fortune from the Just the Jokes!

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Jurassic world: fallen Kingdom

With the impending sequel coming, I find myself in a bit of a nostalgic mode. I have gone back and watch the original jurassic Park riff with Kevin nelson and Mr. Yankovic.
    Would it be possible to put in an early request for him to be a part of the next one.
    I'm after decades of disappointment how can my favorite movie franchise disappoint again! And there's even a Jeff Goldblum impersonator 😁

So for your upcoming riff recordings, I submit my request for the next jurassic world!
    ( or the hobbit series.... Feel a bit like it needs it...)

135 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Beaks: The Movie

This is a 1986 Mexican production directed by Rene Cardona Jr and starring Christopher Atkins and Michelle Johnson. It is currently on Amazon Prime if you want to take a peak.

It wants to be a sequel to "TheBirds". It isn't.

imdb.com/title/tt0092625/?ref=fnaltt2

The plot is RIFE for riffing, the acting is cheesetastic and I think it's trying to be serious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Attack of the Super Monsters

It’s Gerry Anderson Thunderbirds meets Tokusatsu Kaiju with human anime-only characters & a Hank Hill lookalike as a supporting character.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2001)

No not the Nic Cage film. This stars Robert Davi and Kelly LeBrock as Merlin and Morgana respectively. Featuring wacky hijinks, time jumps between Arthurian times and the present day, and questionable special effects.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Million Eyes of Sumuru

This movie was part of the KTMA season of MST3K. The movie is a bad spy film that I think would be great for riffing. It's filled with misogyny and dialogue that is supposed to be witty but is nonsensical at times. I think it would be a great riff by any of the teams, but since it's so misogynistic, I think it would be perfect for Bridget and Mary Jo.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Karate Cop

Please riff the Ron Marchini classic "Karate Cop."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Battle for the Lost Planet (1986)

Futuristic scifi tale of a guy who... look I'm not real clear. Theres a goofy stop animation monster and an out of place bookend narration and I'm pretty sure a glimpse of the star's penis at one point. This tells you more than I can. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyOpxwEbPmw

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Giant Spider Invasion (Rifftrax Live)

One the best MST3K episodes ever! I liked this movie so much that I purchased the movie without the riffing, and it turns out to be a fun, home made labor of love, and I'm glad the director got a lot of attention due to MST3K riffing. They had a special hometown screening of this movie, with a meet and greet for fans to get autographs and talk to the director after the showing. The Rifftrax guys showed up to talk about the film, and they also talked with the director, and this is all included on the 'extras' on…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Put the last Just the Jokes one the app.

The RiffTrax app is awesome. For those of us who have neither the software nor the confidence to burn the Riffs onto a disc, it is one of the best things anyone can ask for. What is frustrating is that there are a few Just the Joke files not on the app. These include:

• Alien, - Armageddon, - Batman Forever,
    • Dark Water, - Day After Tomorrow, - Die Hard,
    • Dirty Dancing, - Expendables, - Flatliners,
    • Footloose, - Ghost, - Ghost Rider, - Glitter,
    • Heroes, - House of Wax, - Jaws 3,
    • Jurassic Park III, - Lost pilot, - Lost Boys,
    12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed!  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Zombie Bloodbath aka I Eat Your Skin (1971)

A cancer researcher on a remote Caribbean island discovers that by treating the natives with snake venom he can turn them into bug-eyed zombies. Uninterested in this information, the unfortunate man is forced by his evil employer to create an army of the creatures in order to conquer the world.
    - Written by Jeremy Lunt
    Del Tenny "The Horror of Party Beach" directs. The title is scary, the movie is a mild zombie movie that should prove to be good riffer material.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Giant from the Unknown (1958)

A very large, degenerate, Spanish conqueror is freed from suspended animation by lightning and goes on a killing spree in a small town.
    Directed by low budget director Richard E. Cunha, who also directed such movie classics as, "Missile to the Moon", Frankenstein's Daughter" and "She Demons."
    The giant never speaks, but makes a lot of mean faces and grunts a lot. Rifftrax could help out the giant by giving him some much needed dialog, along with adding some sort of story line, which seems to be missing in this movie.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Starship Invasions

Laughably entertaining Canadian sci-fi epic from the late 70's featuring Robert Vaughn, goofy flying saucers and a full-body black condom-clad Christopher Lee losing every scrap of his dignity.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Drawing for Beginners: the Triangle

Drawing for Beginners: the Rectangle was not the only film in its series. I don't know whether the Circle and Square installments are still extent, but somebody sold a copy of the Triangle last year, so it's out there, and I think it's safe to assume it is worthy of Rifftrax.

A few stills from the film are on the eBay auction, including some sort of tree dinosaur. http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-mm-Drawing-For-Beginners-The-Triangle-400-039-/361658877539?nma=true&si=FIM%252BS%252FBNp5mlh%252BgVgo4dHv%252Bgdh0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base