Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

56 results found

1. Invasion of the Bee Girls (1973)

William Smith (CONAN THE BARBARIAN) stars in this Public Domain Thriller about a cosmic force transforming Earth women is dangerously seductive Bee women.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Put the last Just the Jokes one the app.

The RiffTrax app is awesome. For those of us who have neither the software nor the confidence to burn the Riffs onto a disc, it is one of the best things anyone can ask for. What is frustrating is that there are a few Just the Joke files not on the app. These include:

• Alien, - Armageddon, - Batman Forever,
    • Dark Water, - Day After Tomorrow, - Die Hard,
    • Dirty Dancing, - Expendables, - Flatliners,
    • Footloose, - Ghost, - Ghost Rider, - Glitter,
    • Heroes, - House of Wax, - Jaws 3,
    • Jurassic Park III, - Lost pilot, - Lost Boys,
    12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed!  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. The Million Eyes of Sumuru

This movie was part of the KTMA season of MST3K. The movie is a bad spy film that I think would be great for riffing. It's filled with misogyny and dialogue that is supposed to be witty but is nonsensical at times. I think it would be a great riff by any of the teams, but since it's so misogynistic, I think it would be perfect for Bridget and Mary Jo.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Jack Frost (1997)

Why?
    1) Homicidal Snowman
    2) Shannon Elizabeth
    3) Tag Lines after each kill

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116671/

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Gammera, the Invincible (1966)

Edited US version of the original Japanese monster classic "GAMERA", featuring new footage of American actors, including Dick O'Neill (THE JERK). MST3K riffed the original version, and honestly I'm not really on board for re-riffing movies featured on that show, but I do like Mike, Kevin, and Bill very much. I would love to see their take on this alternate version at the least. I also think this version may be in the Public Domain, so perhaps a VOD.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Octaman

Another perfect choice for your humor.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Baby Ghost

From the man who brought us Rollergator (thanks) and starring Joe Estevez (does anything really), and a maddeningly catchy song!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Munchers: A Fable

Enter the world where claymated, duck-billed California teeth pig out on sweets and sing about how tasty they are in nonsensical rhyme, while being stalked by a walking smoker's lung with a freaky-looking mask. Top that with a faux pas British old tooth and a "Schoolhouse Rock" knockoff concept, and you've got "Munchers: A Fable."

You can find the video here: http://www.avgeeks.com/wp2/munchers-a-fable-1973/

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2001)

No not the Nic Cage film. This stars Robert Davi and Kelly LeBrock as Merlin and Morgana respectively. Featuring wacky hijinks, time jumps between Arthurian times and the present day, and questionable special effects.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bride of the gorilla

What do you get when you mix Raymond "Perry Mason" and Lon "The Wolfman" Chaney Jr. You get Bride of the Gorilla. In the Amazonian jungle, Barney Chavez manages a plantation for Klaas Van Gelder. He's also in love with the man's beautiful wife, Dina. Soon after killing Van Gelder so he and Dina an marry, he also spurns the native girl with whom he had been having an affair. To exact revenge, the Van Gelder's old housekeeper drugs Chavez to ensure that the new marriage will be a short one. This movie is so laughably bad that the title…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rats night of terror

It is a cheesy exploitation film from the 80's that throws buckets of rats around, has a silly twist ending, and the movie was filmed in italian with a bad english dub.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Astro Zombies

Trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0gtP14fLE (1968) From the man who gave us "Girl In Gold Boots" comes this classic sci-fi stinker starring John "The Voice" Carradine as the mad scientist, Wendell "Vodka Vacuum" Corey as a CIA section chief, the pulchritudinous Tura Satana of "Faster Pussycat" fame as the Chinese spy gang leader, and that guy from "Agent From HARM" who looks like Prince as one of her lackeys.

Carradine was originally part of a NASA project to build artificial "astro men" to take over the jobs of long-haul human astronauts, is bounced from the project for being too "mad", but continues…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Invaders from Mars (1986)

I bet this would make a great vod. I can't find a DVD of it anywhere, so the rights are probably easy to get. It's a pretty bad remake of a fifties movie and I have fond memories of it scaring the crap out of me as a kid. I bet I'm not the only one.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Lycan Colony

"Lycan Colony" is in the same vein as The Room and Troll 2 in that it's so incompetent it's actually entertaining.

Red Letter Media just released an extensive 42 minute long "Best of the Worst" episode for Lycan Colony, and holy shit this is some next level incompetency. Some highlights: A female character named Russ, who was written for a guy but the actor never showed up so they just grabbed a bar maid. A woman looks through a keyhole, except they couldn't get a door that actually had a keyhole, so she looks through the door knob instead. A…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ice cream man

Terrible little gem, starring Ron Howard's brother... CLINT HOWARD

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113376/

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Kids' Guide to the Internet

Half hour infomercial from 1997 showing all of us just how fun and entertaining this new thing called the Internet can be.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Attack of the Super Monsters

It’s Gerry Anderson Thunderbirds meets Tokusatsu Kaiju with human anime-only characters & a Hank Hill lookalike as a supporting character.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Battle for the Lost Planet (1986)

Futuristic scifi tale of a guy who... look I'm not real clear. Theres a goofy stop animation monster and an out of place bookend narration and I'm pretty sure a glimpse of the star's penis at one point. This tells you more than I can. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyOpxwEbPmw

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The girl from rio

From her secret base city of Femina (not a feminine hygiene product apparently) Futuristic Amazonian queen Sumaru ( which is definitely a car.. isn't it?)Leads her nubile followers to seduce and kill wealthy men in an elaborate plan to take over the world.
    How this would work is never really explainedas pretty soon she is embroiled in a war with a British mobster and a swaggering secret agent,all while wearing a series of wipe clean outfits.
    This groovy 60s euro spy fi movie would be the perfect riff for any fondue/ key party and i 'd love to see what…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base