Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. Hey Riffteax

We wrote a great article on your Anaconda piece. Check it out and please put it on your site!
    http://www.themovienetwork.com/review/rifftrax-live-anaconda-review-more-laughs-you-ll-see-any-movie-comedy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clearing off Dupilcate Suggestions.

This page was & still is a great idea. But It's full of film ideas that have been added more than once. As well as suggestions of things that have been done already (Though some are suggestions for a live version, which is different case altogether.)

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Explanation of quality for downloads

Used to explain what the quality of each download type was. Can't find that now and I had found that very useful in the past.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Separate shorts and feature length streaming video

The site redesign is fantastic! The only change I'd love to see is a separation of Shorts and Feature Length b-movies. I often buy a short along with a feature length movie, but I like to find them individually. (I also sort by rating, so having to wade through the shorts to find a feature length or vice versa is time consuming.)

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Go back to your old vid player

A little while ago, you guys seemed to change the video player on your site for previews. No matter what I try it on, i cant seem to get the previews to play on your site. Pls fix.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please reinstate support for Synology's Download Station.

Under your old website, I could download RiffTrax from my library directly to my Synology NAS with it's Download Server. The new website design has apparently broken this capability. Now I have to download on my PC and then transfer it over to the Synology NAS. This is inconvenient and my PC is far less reliable than the NAS for downloading, as it often stops part-way through the download. Please reinstate compatibility with Synology's Download Station.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quicker "add to shopping cart" and rating preview

Could there be a way to view the rating and the "add to cart" without having to open the page for the riff? I just purchased 10 of the Batman serials and it took quite a bit longer than it would have on the old site. It is a bit cumbersome.

Overall, I'm still getting used to the new site design. It doesn't feel as intuitive to navigate as the old site, or as complete. There is a lot going on and it feels kind of cluttered. I do, however, like the "collection" feature and changing from the 5 star…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Love the new site and redesign

I just wanted to be the first to say, excellent job on the site. The collections series is nice to have and see what you do or don't have of that series in your library. As a long time fan from MST3K both on Comedy Central to SciFi Channel this site looks great and love all the new improvements a lot.

Thank You for the years of laughter and fun. Here is to another decade of them for the new generation.

Sincerely

James L

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 13 14 15 17 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?