Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

4 results found

1. Clearing off Dupilcate Suggestions.

This page was & still is a great idea. But It's full of film ideas that have been added more than once. As well as suggestions of things that have been done already (Though some are suggestions for a live version, which is different case altogether.)

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Pay with Bitcoin

Hello everyone, first I'd like to thank the Rifftrax team for providing my wife and I countless hours of laugh out loud comedy. I won't openly admit that I viewed many Rifftrax from 'non-official' sources, but I will admit that the 1 BTC donation (~$230) I sent a couple days ago has settled my conscience.

I couldn't be more excited to watch Sharknado (currently downloading as I type this). When I purchased Sharknado just now, I hoped to pay via Bitcoin but it appears that you only accept bitcoin donations rather than accepting bitcoin as payment.

I'm not complaining in…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can you add a page dedicated to identifying Rifftrax titles that can be found on Netflix Instant?

You used to have this page prominently displayed before the site redesign, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. On Roku You really need...

I signed up for a year and would like you to make the following available on the Roku app. 1. watchlist, 2. a last watched, and 3. a playlist.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Coming Soon!  ·  0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base