Dan Asnis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aubrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really needs to be riffed. It's like they made the movie begging for it to be riffed.

• STAR WARS STINKS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

JJ Beck: OH THE DIALOG. PLEASE DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE DIALOG. DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE TERM 'OCEAN MASTER'. OH DEAR, YOU JUST GOT ME STARTED ON THE DIALOG AND THE TERM 'OCEAN MASTER'. lol :)

• JJ Beck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please riff Aquaman. So cheesy. The dialog is awful. And who thought Amber Heard was a good actor!?! I need Rifftrax to make the movie better!

CHLA: This is so weird! I came back here to comment saying, 'Please please please please please please etc' but you already did! LOL! I guess we really want them to do this. :)

• CHLA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh PLEASE riff Aquaman!

It has the largest budget of any B movie EVER and Amber Heard's line-reads alone are enough to justify a riff, let alone the pan flute scene and the OCTOPUS PLAYING THE BONGOS!!!!

I just saw an extended trailer... I'll probably see it because it does have awesome creatures (and Dolph Lundgren as a Sea King - I mean, c'mon!) but it also looks super cheesy!!! Unrealistic/overdone fight scenes await!

LOL! I love it when people request movies that haven't even been released yet! The trailer actually looks kinda neat, and I will see it, but it'll probably make a good riff!

Feedback and Knowledge Base