Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Please Let Us Sign Up For iRiffs

Hello good people of RiffTrax. I am desperate to riff movies, and I would love to get started. However, I don’t have any good way to distribute my work. If at all possible, I’d really like to upload my stuff to your website as an iRiff. It’ll be good for us both, I promise. Or, at least for me. And maybe you. Definitely me, though. It’ll be great for me. Please.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. When will crypto currency be accepted ltc or ripple?

Because bitcoin is too slow with high fees..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PLEASE STOP EDITING THE ORIGINAL FILMS

I have been a Rifftrax customer for over 10 years now. One of the nice things about Rifftrax vs MST3k has been not shying away from more grown up Rated R films. I understand that you want to perhaps reach a broader audience but I have really started to feel ripped off when I buy a Rifftrax and only get part of the original film. It has honestly made me pause before I purchase. Perhaps have two versions of the film for parents to choose if the content is the issue. But for 10 bucks the entire film should be…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Apple TV App!

Hello - I would LOVE to have an Apple TV app. I think it would be great to access My Library and have access to the VOD's! It would help me to more easily get my Rifftrax daily fix!

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cool Merchandise?

I just finished watching RiffTrax Live: SUMMER SHORTS BEACH PARTY. I noticed they showed a bunch of RiffTrax merchandise at the end during the credits. I've seen cool RiffTrax merch at the end of other LIVE shows too. Is there any way to get this stuff? I really want a RiffTrax koozie. The only stuff on the website is either digital downloads or discs, no other cool stuff. I saw a post in the Knowledge Database that was similar but no one responded to it. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please more "nudity" alerts

I saw that there is a nudity alert in the summary for "Deadly Instincts." I appreciate this. I'm a person who really doesn't want to nudity or sex acts in movies. For instance, "Silent Rage" and "The Room" both have top half nudity. In "Silent Rage" a bare-breasted biker chick is being passed hand-over-hand along a row of bikers. "The Room" has a bedroom scene (however poorly done) and bare breasts.

This may not seem like much to most people, but these kinds of scenes disturb me. For the sake of people like me, would you please warn if there…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Could you add warnings about animal cruelty, where applicable?

Hey gang! Any chance of adding warnings about animal cruelty in VOD titles? "Wonder Women" is a prime example. Thanks!!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Gift a Riff

I'd like to see the option of purchasing a Riff for someone else as a gift. I know RiffTrax offers gift cards, but a "buy anything with it" gift card lacks the personal touch of "I found this one specific thing that made me think of you." Or, if the recipient is unfamiliar with RiffTrax, they might be less inclined to spend a general gift card than enjoy a gift of a specific film.

It could work like this:

1. The gifter finds the Riff they want to give and starts checking out.
    2. At checkout, they select "Give as Gift" and…
    32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shorts collections

I am terrible at streaming and so I only buy the riffs I can burn to a blu ray. Can you please make collections of shorts that I can do this with? Or can you put out blu ray or even DVD sets like you used to with collections of shorts? I'll buy every single one I don't have if you do.

Thank you and keep riffing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. A subscription service

I have been a big fan for a long time. I have purchased many riffs of the blockbuster movies, and the live shows. To be honest, I have a harder time wanting to pay $10 for the b movie riffs because most of the movies are bad enough that I won't want to watch them again. The magic of MST3K was the mix of the riffs and the host segments. Many of the episodes I don't care to watch again because the movie was just too bad, but the host segments make it worth watching again and again.

Since you…

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Headphone Support on the app

Bone conduction headphones are becoming more and more popular. They allow the ear to remain open while audio is played. This sounds perfect for RiffTrax! I've seen apps in the past that use microphone-equipped headphones for audio, but still use the phone microphone for input. Please consider this idea, as I am sure there are many people whose friends don't want to hear the riffs, but do themselves. (I am often one of those people)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. List of streamable just-the-jokes movies

It would be great if someone maintained a list of the just-the-jokes riffs that are for movies that are currently streamable (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc.). There are a bunch that I might want to buy but I don't want to buy the original just for that.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make a Toonami Riff Off!

Since Nat Geo had a great time with you guys, then why not try a new kind of media to riff on? I know a good midnight block you'd love to team up with: why not team up with Toonami and Adult Swim to make a Total Riff Off? I mean, it would be a great thing to take the riffing with all the awesomeness of anime together? In fact, maybe riff on the worst episodes and shows that Toonami aired in the past? I bet you guys would love to do this. What do you think? Want to add…

917 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. PLEASE SUPPORT APPLE TV

PLEASE EXTEND YOUR APP TO SUPPORT APPLE TV. THEN, THE "JUST THE JOKES" CATEGORY WOULD BE OF MORE INTEREST...

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add-On Channel on Amazon Prime

If you do end up creating a subscription option and it isn't available for say any Xbox or Playstation system would consider creating an add-on channel through another streaming service like Amazon Prime, which hosts add-on channels for over streaming providers like Shudder, Full Moon, Screambox, and CONtv?

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bluetooth Issues

Trying to play RiffTrax on my iPhone 7 and cast the audio onto my Bluetooth speaker to beef up the sound, but despite it being synced and my music playing fine, the jokes continue to come out of my phone speakers. No matter what I do! I assume this must be something with the app since I can play other audio through my speaker. Anyway, it'd be cool to be able to case the jokes onto higher quality speakers for my movie viewing pleasure.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Rifftrax on Amazon Prime

I'm seeing Rifftrax videos popping up on Amazon Prime every week or two. I hear the comment at the end about making sure to find them on your website only or donate. I wanted to make sure you guys are getting paid for those. Could you let me know? Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Two ideas

I am wondering if you guys have ever considered riffing old music videos? Just about anything from the early days would be perfect for a shorts style rifftrax live.

Other than that, my favorite Corman movie is Battle Beyond the Stars. I would love to see a riff on that. Thanks!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. MST3K Silhouette Window Sticker

Please consider selling removable MST3K Silhouette static stickers to put on the corner of your TV while watching Rifftrax. I'd buy one . . .

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base