Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. RiffTrax PlayStation App

We all know it arrived on iOS and Android, but what about PlayStation? Will there ever be an app for PS4, PS3 and/or PlayStation Vita? It could stream VODs and Shorts, while Just The Jokes would sync with the DVD or Blu-Ray when inserted into the PS4 or PS3. If on the PSVita, you'd synchronize the film, like the iOS app.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No autoplay

RiffTrax is great, but autoplaying videos on a website are pretty much the devil. Especially at the very front page of the site. I know whenever I want to browse the site I end up going to some other page first to avoid it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Roku Streaming Channel?

Hey! I have a Roku streaming tv and movie device and would love it if I could purchase your downloadable and huge streaming piles of DVDs on demand. Any hope of establishing a Roku channel for fans like me out there?

Just a thought! Keep up the great work, you guys are hilarious.
    -Ken D.

130 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. RiffTrax Live!: Gigli (2003)

I'll give you six good reasons:

*This stars Ben Affleck (who you guys hate already as is) in his worst acting hour to date
    * This stars J. Lo (Anaconda) in another equally sexy yet flat out atrocious role that no one could be proud of
    * It's owned by Sony
    * It's made as many bad movie lists as The Room, Birdemic and Crossroads combined
    * It has hysterical cameos by A-listers such as Christopher Walken and Al Pacino
    * The language is no worse than anything in The Room and there is no graphic sex and violence is…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A Xbox live app that had a monthly streaming subscription would be amazing!!!!!

A Xbox live app that had a monthly streaming subscription would be amazing!!!!!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Where to submit an iRiff?

I've been looking for the iRiff thing for an hour now and I can't find it for the life of me, please help

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Balloon Land" Cartoon- Freaky Childhood Nightmare Fuel

Please oh PLEASE release commentary on the short "Balloon Land" (1935) a 7-minute "children's" cartoon that is supposedly about balloons being killed by a serial killer pincushion but, as you will see, is mostly about pervy cartoonists seeing how many hundreds of penises they can fit into a cartoon. I dare you to watch it and not see what I mean.
    Also, this creepy little cartoon was briefly featured in "Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders" so you know that'll be a hit. It is so damn old that it must be public domain by now.
    And, of course, penis balloons. …

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Preview videos don't play on Firefox

I love Rifftrax (it's almost irrational and a little creepy just how much I love you guys!)

Your videos are trying to load mp4 videos which has very spotty support - no Opera, Firefox, and Safari doesn't support mp3-encoded audio in an mp4 container.

Brightcove means video. We have the best pure html5 video player for the web and a comprehensive catalog of device-specific APIs for Android, iOS and set-top media devices/consoles. With Zencoder, you can easily create and deliver a myriad of device- and platform-optimized video encodings to you customers.

Check us out! ..or at the very least take…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pay with Bitcoin

Hello everyone, first I'd like to thank the Rifftrax team for providing my wife and I countless hours of laugh out loud comedy. I won't openly admit that I viewed many Rifftrax from 'non-official' sources, but I will admit that the 1 BTC donation (~$230) I sent a couple days ago has settled my conscience.

I couldn't be more excited to watch Sharknado (currently downloading as I type this). When I purchased Sharknado just now, I hoped to pay via Bitcoin but it appears that you only accept bitcoin donations rather than accepting bitcoin as payment.

I'm not complaining in…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Invite Indie filmmakers

Hi,
    I am an indie filmmaker in Ohio and am in post production of my first feature film. I have been a loyal follower of Rifftrax and MST 3k since the beginning and am very familiar with the types of films you riff on. For many of us trying to make it in the indie film business I think maybe rifftrax could help out by opening up submissions from indie filmmakers who have a sense of humor. One of the things I get from Rifftrax is advice on what not to do on my films, so the riffs, in my…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. driptrax with paypal

your site is great, and i would like to subscribe to driptrax using paypal. currently the only payment method is credit cards. its actually fairly easy to link driptrax to paypal please have your tech team look into so i can give all y'all more money, and support rifftrax.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Catching Fire

Hi, I just wanted to share that my sibling and I have watched your reviews for years and Hunger Games was amazing and we were so saddened to see that there was no Riff Trax for Catching Fire. I just turned 17 and we watched Hunger Games again and I just wanted to request Catching Fire because we’d all really love it. Thank you so much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. RiffTrax and Forza Horizon 4

I play Forza Horizon games on xBox and the new FH4 is a huge hit. If you are not familiar, it is a arcade style racing game and you can create your own designs for your cars... all real manufacture cars by Bugatti, McLaren, Ferrari, all American makes, etc. A RiffTrax skin for cars would be awesome and great advertising for you. I hope you can have someone get on FH4 and add your logo for a design. Please, please, please...I will put it on everyone of my cars if you do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Writing Riffs

Hey guys, I'm a big fan and have a question. I'm thinking of writing riffs for a movie, as a creative hobby type thing. Is there a format that you use with the script? Like a side by side thing or color coded lines or whatnot?

~MC

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove the Mod @pants_doe

I just spent a long while having to talk to @pants_doe because they decided to take a conversation where I was asking someone else how they had a favorite line in a movie, and then they said they saw it multiple times. That was the basis of the conversation and then @pants_doe responded to tell me to go fuck off if I don't like the movie. No one else thought I was saying I didn't like the movie and when I told him he should stop being defensive and respond in kind with the rest of the community he doubled…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please put prices in whole dollar amounts

This $_.99 thing is pretty ridiculous. We are all adults here, we aren't fooled by the missing $0.01. It is kind of insulting that it is assumed we will be duped into buying more riffs if we see a $9 + some change instead of a 10. I buy riffs because I want them, and I buy what I can afford (maybe a little more). All the $_.99 pricing does is irritate me. I respect RiffTrax, and I hope they respect me enough to not mess around with this BS and just charge the real amount in a straightforward and…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Just the Jokes for Super Mario Bros. (1993)

Since a BluRay edition of Super Mario Bros. (1993) is available now, it would be awesome if you could release a Just the Jokes file for this riff, so we can enjoy it in all it's awful splendor. Thanks for your consideration and keep up the great work.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be more explicit about the times the movies are playing in the theater

Having the latest Krull riff at 1pm on a Saturday isn't helpful if Rifftrax isn't explicit that the time of the movie is going to be radically different than they have been for the past 5+ years. In future, be more upfront with time and date changes when advertising for the movie.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quick question

I love you guys so much! Seriously, you are unwittingly second family to me.

I used to buy your riffs here on your site, but because I can watch eps on Pluto TV and watch/rent them via Amazon, I've taken to using those sources. It's my assumption that both providers justly compensate you for your work. But if that ain't true, please let me know.

Lastly, I know there must be a good reason Neil Breen has escaped your sardonicism. But, should he ever see the merit in being so honored, I hope he will find his way into your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. RiffTrax LIVE!

Ok, I have found the quick way to find the LIVE! shows. I was looking just in the catalog menu item!

Thanks,
    John

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Website Suggestions