Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

5 results found

1. RiffTraxx App

If there was a Playstation, iOS and/or Android App, I would use it! An app to stream Rifftraxx movies, and buy MP3s for future use.

It might even open up a free Rifftraxx model. Where you have commercials every 30 minutes or so.

I would even pay a membership fee for the convenience for this...

Specifically Playstation. Crunchyroll's sales skyrocketed after their Playstation App became available.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Re-render old shorts using the current codecs

(Yeah, I know, sounds like hours of fun!)

If you go back to 'Tooth Truth' and earlier, the current choices (hi/mid/low/legacy quality mp4) aren't there, and instead you've got iPod mp4, Zune, DivX, and MPEG-2, only one (or two?) of which is directly usable on modern devices.

I'd like to have everything available in the current 'correct' format (high quality mp4). People just discovering RiffTrax should be able to get the old shorts in the 'right' format, now that we've moved on from DivX, MPEG-2, and WMV.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Apple app

I'm just wondering if you guys plan on updating the Apple version of the app, since it hasn't been touched for almost 6 months.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Where's the Viewer

It sure was easier to find the App/Viewer a few months ago. Now it's missing form your banner, and the only download link I can find is for a 2011 version that only works on Win7 and assorted toaster ovens.

Where is the new and improved app that you crow about in your latest releases? Was it always meant to be a pad app, and never a Windows 10 app?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base