Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. UFO Abduction ("The McPherson Tape)

A found footage film from 1989 about an alien abduction.

As cheesy and as tedious as you'd expect a no budget movie filmed on a home movie camera, as it was.

Almost lost due to a warehouse fire, which destroyed the master film and most vhs copies. Has been uploaded to Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBUPqnOlvZk

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The Spy With My Face (1965)

As you probably know when The Man from UNCLE launched it wanted to be called Ian Flemming's Napoleon Solo but the James Bond people stopped that from happening. It was always the underdog with limited budget. What it had going for it was the talents of the late Robert Vaughn and the indomitable David McCallum. As it was the 60's and TVs weren't as ubiquitous as they are today there were several "Affairs" that were released theatrically and also aired as two part episodes. The Spy With My Face is one such release. On its own it amazes. Here is…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hypnotic eye

A creepy hypnotist movie, perfect for riffing. One of the first scenes a cop questions a badly burned woman. She appears to die ( although she's returns later in the film) as the doctor pulls the sheet over her head, the cop remarks " it's probably just as well. "

Later in the film we see that that creepy hypnotist secretly plants suggestions to gorgeous women, that they visit his dressing room, alone, at night. And what does he do with them?! What any red blooded man would do when a woman is completely in his power, and will have…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Doctor Strange

The Sorcerer Supreme's introduction to the MARVEL Cinematic Universe is already ripe for Riffing. Another classic comic origin story of a brilliant but arrogant white guy who falls from greatness and must find his true purpose in a new world, or in Strange's case... multiple worlds.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Killer is on the phone

This movie is in Italian. It would be fantastic if you guys would dub it into English. Just dubbing in the lines with a funny voice or sarcasm would benefit this film, but there are plenty of riff material too.

Telly Savalas as a paid assassin.
    Crazy woman with amnesia.
    Crazy woman's boyfriend looks like George Harrison.
    Bitchy lesbian killer.

And what's not to love about a film stuffed with extreme close ups of Telly Savalas?!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Silent night, deadly night (1984)

A child raised by nuns grows up to become a killer toy-store Santa Claus.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Fist of the North Star

Fist of the North Star is a 1986 anime film dubbed for American audiences, and as dubbing anime into English was relatively new (and the film itself is comically absurd & Verhoeven-esque in its violence) the "so bad it's good" vibe is STRONG with this one. If ever an anime deserved to be riffed, this one is it.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The monster maker

It doesn't get much better... Creepy scientist, gorilla costume, good sound with lots of pauses AND it's public domain!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Swamp Zombies!!!

If three exclamation points in the title doesn't convince you, I don't know what will!!! Well, how about a song that ranks up with the dead robot song from Swamp of the Ravens in WTF-ness? https://youtu.be/X1WHly7VbFY What is it about swamps and weird songs, anyway? Not that there are any actual swamps in this movie. Or actors. Or editors. There are zombies in the vicinity of water, at least. Truly amazing. I think this could be a classic on the song alone, but it's all very riffable.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Nine Lives

Nine Lives is perfect for riffing. Kevin Spacey is a talking cat. A parachute magically appears on a freefalling business exec. The cat gets drunk, and nearly tased. Need I say more?

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Zombeak

Zombie birds. I've said enough

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Howling VII: New Moon Rising

Local yokels! Line dancing! Chili! A werewolf... possibly! But mostly local yokels eating bad chili and moodily line dancing. This has to be seen to be believed.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Attack of the Crab Monsters

Roger Corman. Giant crabs. Nuff said.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Goliath & The Vampires

Goliath must save the kidnapped women of his village from an evil zombie leader who needs their blood to feed his soldiers.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Rock of Ages.

Tom Cruise singing 80s rock music....enough said.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gang Boy

Gang Boy is a Sid Davis film (about 27 minutes long) made in the 1950's, set in Pomona California about two rival gangs (one Anglo and one Mexican/Hispanic). It includes all of the stilted scenes, bad acting, bad plots that we love in Sid Davis films. I caught it the other night on one of the old movie channels and was transfixed and horrified all at the same time!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Nutshack

I'm not sure if this counts as a short, it's a TV show, but I couldn't find a TV show suggestion function. So anyway, this is one of the worst cartoons ever made, and I think you could get some material out of this.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  19. Shin Godzilla - aka Godzilla Resurgence (2016)

We recently had the pleasure of seeing this reboot in the theater. The saying goes, third time's a charm right? Well, seeing as how this is Toho's third reboot of the Godzilla franchise, this movie is mighty charming.

Much of this movie is spent going through government rigamarole. I felt as though 2 thirds of this movie was meetings with government workers in a bevy of fancied up rooms (and matching speedsuits!). This clip justly supports that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaOYh6fq4xc

One question, why the heck don't we have cool slides to escape danger from...wouldn't this make the whole need for single file…

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Parasite (1982)

We just finished watching this most heinous of movies. Less than 2 minutes into this movie, I said, "I wonder if they've riffed this?" This movie calls out for Bill, Kevin and Mike's betterment program. We meet a very young Demi Moore. A man who can't seem to pronounce Patricia correctly. A lady with way too much time on her hands clearly waiting around for some hunk of meat to come and "make her day." While she waits, she spends her days reliving kindergarten dress up showing she didn't learn much between now and then about make up application. This…

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base