Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. The Pit and the Pendulum (1961)

I would argue that this might be Roger Corman's finest turn as a director, but the scenery does not go unchewed.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Black Sabbath

Not horrible, but full of riffable moments. Plus, I don't think you've ever done a Karloff film.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Brave Little Toaster

I think you guys should riff the movie, Brave Little Toaster about 86'-88'. It seems like such a great cartoon you guys would love to riff! Freaky clown is included in the movie. I don't know why; it's a kids movie lol.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Tornado

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154726436454874&id=129524519873

Another classic educational film on how to survive a tornado

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  6. Season of the Witch 2011

Nicolas Cage has provided us with so many jems in recent years. Season of the Witch is screaming for a Rifftrax commentary;
    Cage slowly walks over to the prison wagon carrying a blanket and a plate of food. He stops at arms reach from the witch inside the wagon, gives comedic pause, then says- "I bring you food and warmth." Oh is that what that is! Whew, thank God we have characters explaining scenes for us.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Brain Damage (1988)

Watched the trailer to this Frank Henenlotter, the schlock director of Frankenhooker and Basket Case (1982), (which though I haven't seen any of these films would make for a great (horrible?) trilogy of RiffTrax nightmares.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094793/combined

Movie trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub0QVniKTmg

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lost TV Pilot: America 2100 (1978)

Once again I bring another lost bizarre pilot from the late 70s. A year before Starstruck, ABC apparently greenlighted this disturbing concept reminiscent of Woody Allen's Sleeper, and later Futurama.

But not in a really good way.

Basically the premise goes something to this effect: two standup comedians down on their luck attempt to keep warm within their freezing hotel room. One decides to boil milk for some reason, while the other has them take some sleeping pills.

Mysteriously as a result, the gas from the oven kills them, but the cold air somehow freezes them cryogenically, where they end…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Lost TV Pilot: Starstruck (1979)

From the Fangarian ChronoSpheric Vault: I submit to you a bizarre little plot called 'Starstruck.'

Thanks to films like 'Star Wars' and 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture,' television was endlessly being assaulted with sci-fi specials and plots. And as the RiffTrax crew has shown from The Star Wars Holiday Special, just because you have a well-established franchise/genre as the basis, it doesn't mean entertainment gold.

With the success of 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Century,' (whereas its second season was just a Star Trek knockoff) networks deluged the airwaves with constant sci-fi plots, regardless of whether it made sense or…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Leave it to Roll-Oh

Classic (cheesy) educational short from 1940. Low quality version visable online here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGc3iqwiIY0

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  11. Master of the World (1961)

Vincent Price and Charles Bronson star in an aerial game of Battleship? I don't want to give away much, for those who haven't seen it, but the clash of those two mentioned stars is interesting enough. The film is actually watchable, riffable and not super common (yet still easy to find. I watched it on YouTube, the last time).
    It's not a scary movie, hence why I waited until after Halloween to suggest it. I think it would be a good one to add to the Rifftrax library, like some of the other things I've suggested that you have since…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. The Factory How A Product Is Made

So you want to know how Mattel makes Jack In The Boxes? Here you go,! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TgsEVNmEKU

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Christine

A killer car. That's all that needs to be said.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Children of the Corn

A bizarre, hilarious classic in my opinion.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Tromeo and Juliet

This is just a massive pile of mess. But it IS Tromo, so expectations are laughably low.

It's Romeo and Juliet Tromo style. Oh God is it ever...There's even some mutated sex things and people, that isn't suitable for children (then again, it is Tromo).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mansquito

That's right, you heard me. This movie really exists.

It's another ScyFy movie that came out in 2005. So you know it's trash. Beautiful, riffable trash.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Poseidon Rex

The title says it all.
    I mean come on. Really?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dick Tracy Serials

http://dicktracy.info/on-film/cliffhanger-serials/
    These serials start in 1937, starring our friend from Jungle Goddess, Ralph Byrd (Aka Bob Simpson, the racist murderer). Since you riffed Ancient Batman...it behooves you (whatever behooves means) to take on one of these 15 episode serials!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dead men walk

George Zucco in a Duel Role of brothers one good and one evil. Also starring Dwight "I always die" Frye. This movie uses the estate from another Zucco Film that was Experiment # 103 on MST3K called The mad Monster. It uses the cliché as mentioned before of an actor in a duel role of good and evil siblings. Believe me this movie is perfect for riffing. Please make this happening.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base