Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Ultraman (1960's series)

The 1960's dubbed Japanese series with the Science Patrol (Hayata, Fuji, etc.) Each episode was like 30 minutes. The orange outfits with the matching ties are reason enough to riff on it.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  2. Soaps

You could really have fun with any of the old soaps. We are currently suffering through our granddaughter's obsession on a telenovela and I found myself starting to riff it because it was so hyperdramtic. Then my son came up with...Rifftrax should do the soaps. Great idea!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Horror Of Party Beach (1964)

Bikini chicks terrorized by suspiciously human-looking fish monsters with mouths filled with hotdogs. What's not to love? As bad as this movie is (widely recognized as one of the worst ever) the thing that continues to haunt me from this film is the song "Elaine" by the beach band The Del-Aires. "Ela-a-a-a-aine. That's my baby's name". That damn song is in my brain until the day I die...the true horror of Party Beach!

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It Conquered The World

The classic. Beverly Garland in perhaps her greatest role as Lee Van Cleef's indignant wife as she rips him a new one for betraying the human race to the upside down ice-cream cone alien hiding out in Bronson Cave. Peter Graves, directed by Roger Corman....what more needs to be said?

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Monster On The Campus (1958)

Arthur Franz gives a masterclass in pipe-acting as an anthropologist turned apeman by ingesting Coelacanth juice (that old chestnut). A 28 year old Clint Eastwood has a cameo as lab assistant! A must see for lovers of bad.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ride Beyond Vengence (1965)

A grizzled Chuck Conners is egregiously wronged by a cowardly dandy Bill Bixby to such a degree that he is riding not toward vengence, not near vengence, not even to vengence, but....you guessed it...Beyond Vengence! With Michael Rennie, Joan Blondell, Claude Akins, and an over-the-top Frank Gorshin (slipping into his Kirk Douglas as he discribes a disembowling). Bixby takes it to a whole new level in cinema's greatest character meltdown of all time!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Avalanche Sharks

It's like Sharknado but a lot more realistic. These sharks live in snow.\

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2622826/?ref_=nv_sr_3

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Eyes Behind the Stars (1978)

A fashion photographer accidentally photographs aliens. They attempt to get the evidence and the witnesses. Meanwhile, another organization tries to discourage a reporter from investigating the case.

1. Italian science fiction film

2. Martin Balsam has his dialogue dubbed by another actor.

3. It's sort of a proto-X-Files.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Christmas List (2016)

This is a beyond ridiculous Hallmark TV movie starring Alicia Witt. It's script is so bad and includes many lines that do not make sense. One of the more funny ones comes from the main character when asked what she does for a living responds, "I design fashion." And at one point she walks past a sign in a store window that says in big, bold letters, "Popular Prices!"

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. In the Year 2889

Apparently, a near word-for-word remake of the Roger Corman movie, Day the World Ended (haven't seen original so can't confirm). The title comes from the original Jules Verne story.

1. Actually set in a post-apocalyptic southern California . c.1967

2. Paul Peterson stars.

3.As I mentioned, it's a remake of a Corman movie.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Ruckus

Somewhere in the early/mid-80's, I randomly discovered this little gem while cycling through the dozen or so channels available via cable at the time. (I guess Tales of the Golden Monkey wasn't on that night.)

After watching it once, it became one of those movies that get burned into your brain no matter how many witch doctors, voodoo priests and gypsy hypnotists you beg to remove it.

Since the trailer tells you absolutely nothing about the plot (which you can see for yourself right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tS4UeLHmoI ), I'll give you the Cliff Note's version. Or you can just read about…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Night of the Living Dead 30th anniversary edition.

For some reason to celebrate it's 30th anniversary, one of the original creators of the movie John Russo thought it would be awesome to include new scenes to this movie but they were filmed in 1998 and it didn't help that you keep jumping between scenes of the 1968 classic and these pointless scenes that should have never been filmed. It deserves Mike, Bill, and Kevin's riffing since they have done the 1968 original version.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Nutcracker (1964)

Take a limp, joyless German teleplay production of the holiday classic, wrap it with a filibuster by pre-Green Acres Eddie Albert, and you have 55 minutes of this. Produced by Hamlet's Hans Gottschalk, which explains the dancers' existential despair.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. star worms II

Star worms II... so good they didn't make Star Worms I

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Christmas Tree- Animated Christmas Abomination

1991 animated christmas movie. An all around bad movie- bad animation, bad voice characters, etc. Orphans, mean caretaker, and the Orphans best friend is a tree. YES a tree. Some how the children seem to live really close to santa claus. Its been called the Room version of Christmas Special bad.

133 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  17. Out of this World (GM short)

A 1964 short from GM on the world (and yet another kitchen) of the future! Raze the rainforest for crops! Don't go around mountains, drill through them! Mine the ocean floor! Cook unrecognizable lumps in minutes in your dream oven!

https://archive.org/details/out_of_this_world

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  18. Hootenanny A Go-Go

aka Once Upon a Coffee House.

Rich guy from NYC travels to a coffee house in Miami weekly to see a singer there. He buys the place and hijinks ensue.

1) Lots of vintage folk acts including one with Joan Rivers.

2) A dream sequence with a guy in a dog costume.

3) A supporting role by an espresso machine.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. gigli

Back when Bennifer was a thing, there was a movie created that wound up being one of the worst movies made in the last half century. The only way to make this train wreck passable would be for the RiffTrax crew to make it funny.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. klaus

German Forklift safety training video

Very over-the-top German forklift safety training video that really drives the point home. Very dark humor. German with English subtitles, but they're really not necessary, as you can figure out what's going on without them.
    Enjoy...
    "Forklift Driver Klaus"
    https://youtu.be/-oB6DN5dYWo

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base