There are several ways you can watch RiffTrax on your TV.
- You can use Apple AirPlay (iOS and Safari only) or Chrome Cast (Android Chrome only) with the streaming player on the site. You can find out more about that here,
- Use our Roku app or FireTV app!
- Put them on a USB drive and pop it into your TV (of course you need a TV with a USB slot for it to work.)
- Several set-top boxes support our mp4 file formats. Click these links for information on how to watch on PlayStation 3, Roku 3 and Xbox 360 - just play the files like you would any other video from a network location or drive.
- Our feature-length B-Movie Riffs come with a Burnable DVD Image (.ISO) file that can be burned to DVD with your average DVD burner . Click here for instructions on how to do that.
- If you have an AppleTV, you can download those files and stream them that way.
- For those of you who are more tech savvy, check out PlayOn and Plex Server - anything that lives on your network, or networked computers, can be played on your TV through those services.
- You can also find our channels on places like Twitch, Tubi, Pluto TV, Samsung TV Plus, and Amazon Freevee (formerly IMDb). The content on those platforms is smaller and edited for TV, in return for us being in more places on your TV Dial!