There are several ways you can watch RiffTrax on your TV.
- Chromecast integrates with our streaming video player! You can find out more about that here,
- Use Wii U to stream your Rifftrax VOD library on your TV & it works great!
- iTunes has select RiffTrax titles available for sale, which you can watch using your AppleTV.
- Put them on a USB drive and pop it into your TV (of course you need a TV with a USB slot for it to work.)
- Several set-top boxes support our High TV file formats. Click these links for information on how to watch on PlayStation 3, Roku 3 and Xbox 360.
- Our feature-length B-Movie Riffs come with a file that can be burned to DVD called .iso. Click here for instructions on how to burn them to DVD.
- If you have an AppleTV, you can download those files and stream them that way.
- For those of you who are more tech savvy, check out PlayOn - anything that lives on your network, or networked computers, can be played on your TV through PlayOn.