Quicker "add to shopping cart" and rating preview
Could there be a way to view the rating and the "add to cart" without having to open the page for the riff? I just purchased 10 of the Batman serials and it took quite a bit longer than it would have on the old site. It is a bit cumbersome.
Overall, I'm still getting used to the new site design. It doesn't feel as intuitive to navigate as the old site, or as complete. There is a lot going on and it feels kind of cluttered. I do, however, like the "collection" feature and changing from the 5 star scale up to 10 stars.
-
fatimashahbaz597@gmail.com
commented
I like the idea of asking “How can we improve RiffTrax.com ” because user feedback can make an online experience much more useful. For people who enjoy discovering new style inspiration, Bandier is a good example of how fashion-focused platforms can make wardrobe upgrades feel simple and engaging. Clear navigation, helpful recommendations, and fresh content could make browsing even more enjoyable.
click here: https://bandiershop.com/ -
sheh
commented
Making an online store easier to navigate can make shopping much more convenient, especially when comparing products and deciding what fits your needs.
For activewear, details like comfortable fabrics, flexible fits, and practical features can make a noticeable https://yogaliciousstore.com/high-support-performance-sports-bras-for-yoga-and-fitness/ difference in everyday use.A smoother shopping experience is always helpful when looking through clothing options and finding the right fit.