Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. My Pet Monster

An hour long, straight to VHS promo for a hot toy in the mid 80s. My Pet Monster was a huggable doll with an angry face, but in this movie he becomes a gigantic freak show that probably traumatized countless kids, with a back story about statues and magic and all kinds of nonsense.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400673/

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. You In Public Service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8rahERQ8n4

This is a whole series of educational films meant for people in public service jobs. The one I've linked to gives an overview of the whole series, but the only one I've actually seen all of is the grooming one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQNZDR_qg0). Between the four hosts looking like a bad version of Sesame Street, the feeble attempts at comedy, the animated bit straight out of Schoolhouse Rock, and the musical numbers, the whole series could spawn some great riffing.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  3. Dating Do's And Don'ts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxBOSdl-b54

The lead character's name is Woody. There are probably at least ten good jokes in that alone. One of those dating etiquette shorts that offers divergent time lines in how to choose, ask for, and end a date

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Jay Can Do It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3JGYtJrydY - Honestly, I don't know exactly why this movie was made, which is why it'd be perfect riff material. A rather dumb looking kid has a bunch of experiences that don't seem to be connects, from baking cookies to meeting a policeman. The only explanation I have for it is that it's a time capsule for some alien race. Hilariously bad.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. All episodes of Man V Monster

You have to keep making Total Riff-Offs of Man v Monster. You just have to. I need to know what other creatures might be out there waiting for me to lick my own eyes and possibly decapitate me. I'm holding my subscription to National Geographic hostage until I get a 4th installment... Please... and Thank you.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Salem's Lot

This movie has a Mike and a Bill in it. What more can you ask for? Maybe a Kevin? Would be great if you guys riffed this movie. It almost asks for it.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. orgy of the dead

A graveyard strip tease so bad even ed wood couldn't direct it (only write it)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Zodiac Killer (1971)

He could be your brother's best friend, a trucker who just wants to party or your friendly neighborhood satan worshipping postman- whoever he is, just remember he might also be a woefully inept serial killer known as Zodiac - speaking of woefully inept, the police in this movie are rivaled only by Barney Fife and Rosco P. Coltrane- with a soundtrack and dialogue borrowed from Manos and an ACI like film style, this movie is so ready for a riff, it's like the people who made this 70's show saw the future and knew there would one day be Rifftrax-…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Satan's Sadists

Imagine a biker film theme song that drops the line "I was killing for Satan" in the first verse. The song you are imagining probably sounds NOTHING like this: http://bricksofgold.blogspot.com/2012/06/paul-wibier-satan-born-mean-1969.html

There was a DVD release distributed by Troma, which is a fairly reliable mark of entertaining cheese.

The lead biker is named "Anchor".

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Maximum Ride

This is a movie based on a Young Adult novel - as if there aren't enough of those.
    The plot is flimsy,
    The acting is poor,
    The CGI is so bad, you won't believe it came out in 2016.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. NELL

This is one of the dumbest movies Hollywood has given us in years, with hopes of ripping out your heart to win an Oscar. Please watch this movie, and tell me it's not begging to be riffed! Liam Neeson has to show his junk to Jodi Foster so she can be slightly more normal, all the while, Foster talks like an idiot, and Neeson copies her. Please riff it.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Jake Speed

When her sister is kidnapped by white slavers, only Grandpa knows what to do. He puts in a call to a fictional hero, Jake Speed. She is amazed to find that he actually exists, and that as flesh and blood, is much less formidable than his reputation.

This is a cool/goofy/fun ride with a stellar sound track by Mark Snow.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Slaughterhouse

80's cheese at it's finest.

Lester Bacon:

"You helped me start my meat business, we watched it grow and we watched it die!"

"You young hot dogs are all alike."

"30% fat Harold! Men like him are clogging up our young peoples arteries!"

All that and an implicit bastard child of a pig.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. zootopia

Join Judy Hopps along with Mike, Kevin and Bill as they solve a mystery and make you crack up.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. The Finishing Line

This is a seriously F***ed up British PSA about children playing on railroad tracks. This kid daydreams about holding his own Olympics on a train crossing. Dozens of children get killed. It's both horrifying and surreal.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  18. Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

• Nuclear Man!
    • The speech where the Man of Steel announces his intention to rid Earth of nuclear weapons
    • A sweatsuit-clad Clark Kent in a gym
    • Nuclear Man's nails!
    • The special effects! :D

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/supermaniv/

273 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Catman In Lethal Track; Catman In Boxer's Blow

If ever there were two movies destined for the Rifftrax crowd, it would be the two Catman "films." Simply the best things the early 90's, a man with a dream and a three hundred dollar budget ever produced. Being scratched by a cat gives a man super powers, so of course he then takes on drug cartels! Because... just because! I bought these two films (no one was as shocked as me that the DVD's actually played) or a combined total of one dollar. They were being sold at the grungiest Farmers Market that ever existed along side machetes and…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Tim Burton's Hansel and Gretel (1983)

This movie is Tim Burton's first attempt at a film, and a bit of an old shame for him. It's not hard to see why: the movie has production values only slightly better than a school play, the musical score is weird jazz that doesn't fit the scenes, and some confusing plot holes are never explained. But Burton's creepy, bizarre designs are on display throughout--just wait until you see Dan-Dan the Gingerbread Man. Another interesting feature is that the movie has an entirely Asian cast, something The Last Airbender couldn't manage. Perhaps this is why the climax includes a candy-cane…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base