Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Demon Seed

1. It's a what-if scenario: What if Hal 9000 was a frat boy/serial rapist/possessed by Satan;
    2. It stars Oscar winner, Julie Christie;
    3. At one point, someone thought Dean Koontz's novel would make for a scary and timeless horror movie (something that would age particularly well).
    9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. International Airport (1985)

The manager of a large metropolitan airport tries to deal with the stress of his job, and the various characters that work for him. There is essentially no main plot to carry the film. The entire movie is built up of subplots.

This ABC TV movie of the week stars Gil Gerard ("BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25TH CENTURY"), and features such actors as Bill Bixby ("THE INCREDIBLE HULK"), Robert Vaughn (THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN), Kurtwood Smith (ROBOCOP), Vera Miles (PSYCHO) and George Kennedy (the AIRPORT and NAKED GUN franchises).

A copy available on youtube actually includes commercials, similar to the STAR…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Joshua and the Promised Land (2004)

This hour-long low-budget CGI film based on the account of Joshua in the Old Testament tells how a creepy-looking lion kid named Joshua with no tail and jaws that never close gets taken back in time by a guardian angel and possesses some random lion man who happens to be named Joshua (what are the odds?).

I happen to be a Christian, but I still think this is a shoddy movie with a shoddy approach, a shoddy execution, shoddy computer animation, shoddy writing, shoddy acting and a shoddy payoff -- all done mostly by one man (leading me to think…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Makeup tutorial

https://youtu.be/jYUcCsgD80E

A makeup tutorial from the 40s

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  6. Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze

Three good reasons:

1. Ron Ely calisthenics
    2. John Philip Sousa
    3. Man-sized Baby Crib

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072886/

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Adventure in Babysitting (2016)

Not the 1987 movie, but the 100th DCOM! About two rival babysitters who go on their wildest night in the big city. I love Sabrina Carpenter (Girl Meets World) & Sofia Carson (Descendants) they are my stars in the reboot my favorite movie! Mike, Kevin, and Bill will bring the babysitting adventures the funnest riffs!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Tom & Jerry: The Movie (1993)

I love the world's famous cat & mouse fighting all the time, but they finally being friends and they talk in this movie. They team up with a girl named Robyn to find her Dad and be heroes. This movie wants me to LOL.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Filmation's Journey Back to OZ (c 1980)

Originally this was Filmation's tribute to celebrate the Wizard of Oz's 40th Anniversary in 1979, but it came out a bit later for the Holidays. The original broadcast had live segments with Bill Cosby playing as the Wizard to help connect scenes in the film.

As the name suggests, Dorothy and Toto get caught once more by a cyclone in Kansas (okay, tornado for you purists) and winds up in OZ once again.

Attempting to make her way to the Emerald City, she takes a wrong turn and comes across a menacing looking cottage, where a crow (voiced by Mel…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. murder by death

Murder by Death is a 1976 mystery-comedy, featuring Eileen Brennan, Truman Capote, James Coco, Peter Falk, Alec Guinness, Elsa Lanchester, David Niven, Peter Sellers, Maggie Smith, Nancy Walker, and Estelle Winwood. It is hokey and has all the inappropriate racist and sexist humour you expect out of a 1976 film.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Star Trek: The Cage

Mike, Kevin and Bill riffing the original Star Trek pilot.

Riffing frequencies are open, Captain.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Jonathan Frakes and bad acting! Enough said!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  13. Greenwich Village

15 min short shown on TCM Sept 11 at 5:45am EDT. Early 70s in all its fashion glory, extolling the charms of quaint Greenwich Village, a suburban oasis in the big city (not the way I remember it in the 70s). It takes some doing but I THINK I finally identified it as promoting cotton as a fabric. I'm not making that up.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  14. Fellini Satyricon

Based on Petronius' work "Satyricon," this utterly batshit hallucination of Roman ultra-decadence with a bizarre, meandering plot that follows two young men trying to win/regain the affections of a particularly creepy pale teenage boy. There's lots of Fellini trademarks - grotesques, nonsensical actions and frantic dialogue, creepy actors staring into the camera for no reason, bad wigs, etc. Add to that orgies, a minotaur, a woman that apparently spouts fire from her nethers, and you've got a sprawling mess of surreal craziness that I'd LOVE to hear Mike, Kevin and Bill weigh in on - if they can stand the…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Captain Kornos Vampire Hunter...it so deserves it...

Caroline Munroe, moody guys with swords...vampires...what? I gotta draw ya a picture?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Electric Eel

The Moody Institute, who did the Carnivorous Plants short, put out a similar short about the electric eel, featuring the same weird guy poking an eel and shocking people

https://archive.org/details/electric_eel

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  17. Star Wars: The Clone Wars-The Dissapeared, Parts 1 and 2

In this episode of Star Wars, we have one of the most shocking reveals in the history of Star Wars: we learn that Jar Jar Binks has a girlfriend!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sausage Party

The first R-rated CGI film. It is good, but is is offensive and weird. As Twink, a character from the film, would say, "Once you see that shit, it'll fuck you up for life!"

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Delgo

Up until "The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure," this was the worst opening film (and one of the biggest flops) of all time, opening at $511,920 in over 2000 theaters. The makers wanted to be a pioneer in independent animation. It was made in 2000 but couldn't get released until 2008. As a computer animated film it is awful. The voice actors are random (Freddie Prinze Jr., Louis Gossett Jr, Sally Kellerman, etc), and the plot is complicated to the point of incomprehension. It's a real treat.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Man In The Iron Mask

Hammiest of the Hams Jeremy Irons and John Malkovich. Gérard Depardieu's ass, I mean nose. Also his ass makes an apperance. Peter Sarsgaard's unintentionally hilarious charge unto his death. And Leonardo Di Crapio playing both the hero and villain are all total riff worthy aspects of this good bad movie.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base