Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Trip with the Teacher (1975)

Low-budget sexploitation with busload of high school girls stranded in desert and terrorized by bikers. Creepy character actor Zalman King is the bad guy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Demons (1985)

Way over-the-top Italian zombie/demon movie set in theater playing a horror movie. The stereotype black guy and a blind man watching a movie - what?!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Anything, as long as you do a riff with Jim Gaffigan.

My 11 year old son loves Jim Gaffigan and would love to see you guys team up on a riff. Get cracking!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Houseboat Horror

B-List Australian celebs in a low budget slasher film, mostly taking place on cramped houseboats. When "Knockout Brian Mannix Song Hits" are a selling point, you don't have a lot going for you. This has all the makings of a classic VOD title like Terror at Tenkiller or The Last Slumber Party.

Australian Comedian Tony Martin can sell you on this movie better than I probably can, enjoy this sampler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTVIoHum4w0

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Nerve

Nerve is a social media reality TV thriller where teenagers compete for watchers, only to find themselves as prisoners of the game. Unfortunately, the viewers watching the movie at home probably also felt like prisoners. It is filled with absurd moments that are ripe for RIFFs.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Perfect Weapon

The Perfect Weapon is a martial arts movie starring Jeff Speakman, Kempo karate expert. It was his first movie where he was a lead character. The movie also has professor Tanaka as the main villain and the two have the ultimate showdown. This might lead to the ultimate RIFF!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Exterminators Of The Year 3000 (1983)

I remember it being bad but not boring.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Little House on the Prairie - pilot episode (1974)

Reason A - 95-minute run time.
    Reason 2 - I had to suffer through this with my wife’s family this holiday season. I want revenge.
    Reason Next - Plenty of establishing shots to riff through, and plenty of lame situations to riff on.
    Last Reason - My wife grew up thinking Michael Landon was the guy on the tail of all Alaska Airlines planes. Do with that similarity what you will...

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Shaolin Soccer

I honestly just think it would be hysterical for you guys to Riff that one, I saw it awhile ago and it was a huge wtf movie for me http://www.miramax.com/movie/shaolin-soccer/

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Feliz Christmas Merry Navidad

This film follows a typical 90's American kid as he eats magic cookies and goes on a rafting adventure in Mexico. With a soundtrack of about 3 songs and the kid's dead dad as a narrator, the boy learns to say about 3 words in Spanish and use his karate skills to fight off the local bullies. Yeah.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Once Upon a Spy

• A pre-"Cheers" Ted Danson is in it.
    • Christopher Lee plays the main bad guy.
    • "Mandy Pepperidge" herself wears a yellow catsuit.
    • A weapon that can shrink stuff
    • The dialogue between "Sam Malone" and "Mandy Pepperidge"

http://www.allmovie.com/movie/once-upon-a-spy-v127944

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Behind the Scenes

Yesterday I watched (yet again) a behind-the-scenes video of "MST3K." I wish you'd make one of those. I'd love to see one of those! What made you decide to do this, why popular new films, not just old crappy ones, etc.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Slap (TV, 2015)

The 2015 NBC miniseries that was so unintentionally hilarious I'm still not sure if it was meant to be that bad.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Squirm (1976)

I started watching this weirdo excuse for a movie last night, after continuous nights of watching Rifftrax movies on Amazon Prime. It's about a small Georgia town that has a freak electrical storm the knocks the power lines down, which in turn electrocutes the ground, making the worms into flesh-eating mutant worms that take over the town. Two minutes in, my husband says, "Is this a Rifftrax?", and I laughed and said, "No, but it definitely should be!" And we both continued to agree, throughout the movie, that this movie BEGS to be riffed. Um, also, we were riffing it.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hail Ceaser

Anthony Michael Hall's magnum opus Hail Ceaser in which he directs and stars. The only feasible camparison for this piece of work is a one Corky Romano, and that is a name I don't use in vain. It's currently in the M Plex roration of films so give it try if you think you can take it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Necromancy

Orson Wells costars with that woman from Satans School For Girls. Orson plays the leader of a cult in this made for TV movie. Orson is trying to raise his son from the dead. The kid playing his ghost son looks just like the little Dutch Boy on those cans of paint. The Dr helping Orson looks exactly like Gene Wilder and Tom Jones had a love child. Not much action but hey, it's got the great Orson Wells!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Rappsittie Street Kid: Believe In Santa

By far the worst CGI television Christmas special EVER!
    With an all-star cast including Mark Hamill, Jodi Benson (Ariel, Little Mermaid), Paige O'Hara (Belle, Beauty and the Beast), and Nancy Cartwright (The Simpsons).
    You have to see it to believe it!
    https://youtu.be/4e-wuyjgDPQ

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Impulse (1974)

William Shatner gives one of the all time greatest terrible performances in this one. The presence of Harold Sakata playing a character named Karate Pete should be reason enough alone to riff this one. This is an absolutely amazing bad movie. The fact that Rifftrax and MST3K have never done Impulse is absolutely criminal. Criminal!

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Murder, She Wrote: A Story to Die For

Any of the Murder She Wrote tv show is chock full of character actors which are great fodder. Not to mention constant theories of why people start murdering each other whenever Jessica Fletcher comes to town.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Johhny Sokko and his Flying Robot

The monsters and villains are just sooooo bad.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base