Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

41 results found

1. New Additions to Friends list

Would it be possible to get a list on the Friends page of the riffs added to the available collection in the last month/couple of months or the last 5 riffs added just so it is a bit easier to pick out.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed!  ·  0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  2. MST3K page organization idea

Would you consider an option for organizing the entries in the MST3K page under season headers? I think that might help people find certain episodes more easily.

Thanks for considering it.

Sincerely,
    Halberd3000

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  3. Sort MST3K Episodes by Season and Episode

Hi Erik,
    Any way to index the MST3K episodes so that we could sort by Season and episode? Sometimes, in our household, we want to see a particular era of the show and this would help us zero in on what we are looking for.
    Thanks!
    -- Otto

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  4. Contradictory, paradoxical not only

how rifftrax have seemed to skirt the whole movie syndicate copyright system by cleverly commenting, "riffing" on, so many, many terrible movies, but also, in terms of vendors I frequent, like, Amazon, only provide the same old, SSDD, stuff all the time...And why, to me, they seem to want to make you go and sign up, subscribe, give or personal info. Etc, just so that you can buy their, to me, outrageously, ridiculous, overpriced DVDs (plus shipping, etc.)! All the while, though and it seems, so they can riff and track their way all the way to the "bank," nondescript…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed!  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Roku Tweak

I tend to buy the SD version of riffs and then update later. This means many of the shorts and movies in my Roku library are listed twice. Is there any way to make them one title and give me the option once I've chosen a title?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed!  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Sort by included with Rifftrax Friends subscription

I love my Rifftrax Friends subscription, but I wish I could could sort content by included with the subscription. It's a bit cumbersome figuring out what's included at the moment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Your Editing of my Movie Request Was Stupid

I am really disgusted that when I recommended movie, "Screamers" to be riffed, based upon Philip K. **** story, "Second Variety", and I typed his name in the request, you eliminated "*" from the request when you posted it. You do know that this was his last name, right? He was one of the most well known science-fiction authors of the 20th century. Ever seen "Blade Runner", "Total Recall" or "Man in the High Castle"? Do you know who wrote those two novels and story or did you just assume they came from the desk of some Hollywood screenwriter?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed!  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Captioning for hearing impaired

Would it be possible to add captioning for the hearing impaired to the web player? SOME of us are getting a bit long in the tooth.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed!  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Have riffs start so you don't miss the first couple minutes of riffs

Can you have a play button so that, when using the app, we don't miss out on all the jokes that happen before the first dialog. Right now, we are working through the Star Wars movies and I know we are missing a good 5 minutes of riffs from the Crawl and initial scenes. Currently, there is no way to hear this as there is no manual sync. It should not be too difficult just to have a play button. That way the riff starts when the movie starts and plays. Then, when it hears dialong, it can resync if…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed!  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Roku Streaming Channel?

Hey! I have a Roku streaming tv and movie device and would love it if I could purchase your downloadable and huge streaming piles of DVDs on demand. Any hope of establishing a Roku channel for fans like me out there?

Just a thought! Keep up the great work, you guys are hilarious.
    -Ken D.

130 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please disclose ratings and if there is nudity

I can't believe I am regretting my support of Rifftrax. I've noticed in the description of other riffed films, you have disclosed if there are bad swear words and nudity. You didn't do that in Future Force, and there is both nudity and bad swearing. How can I trust that movies I'd like to buy from you won't have that? Not everyone wants to see and hear that. I wish I could get a refund and my time back watching it.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed!  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Missing purchases.

For some reason, some of my purchases are not appearing in my library, namely the Christmas Shorts Live Show. Additionally, while Plan 9 From outer space Live appears in my library, but when i go to it, it tells me the movie doesn't exist!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed!  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. AWESOME! MST3K season 11

Thank you so much for putting for sale on your site MST3K season 11!

I'd rather support you guys (the MST3K family) directly!

Please keep them up on your site so that I can make enough money to buy each episode!

Adam & Bekah Cleveland

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Guys - I love you and always will.....suggestion

Create a membership/subscription based service. I know it seems like the ROI isn't there, but I'd rather have 10,000 people paying $20/month than 10 people paying $5 each for a couple movies here and there. You guys are (always have been and continue to be) next level hilarious....but I think you are missing an opportunity with the 'casual fans'. You are a large part of why I keep paying for netflix and amazon prime....and I would be happy to pay you directly to keep me laughing. Either way, I will continue to spread the word!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MST3k episodes missing a wishlist link

Looking over new additions, and saw one of my favorite episodes. Was planning to add it to my wishlist, and noticed… there's no link. This seems to be the case for all MST3k episodes; I checked a few. If it's possible, I'd like to have that ability. Seems odd for it to be missing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rifftrax app - rotation

Please add rotation to the Rifftrax app so it's more usable on a tablet in Landscape mode.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Making RiffTrax a Little Friendlier

My best friend and I went to see Rifftrax Live last night. It was hilarious, but we were really put off by the Korean joke and the two trans jokes. Rifftrax and MST3K were and are normally so good about being inclusive and brilliantly funny without being R-rated. She's Korean-American, and we have close friends that are trans, and we've been with you guys for nearly as long as you've been around. As a loyal fan, I'd just ask that you guys forego the race and trans jokes. You don't need them.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed!  ·  0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →
  18. Any chance of offering the old Film Crew or Cinematic Titanic stuff as stream or download?

In light of the recent addition of the classic MST3K acquisition, and the closing of CT's doors, there's a fear of losing some quality riffs to the ravages of time and an obnoxiously overpriced collector's market. I realize that MJ is the only CT alum here, but it would be a shame to see all of that disappear. Would it be possible for you guys to get the distribution rights?

Also, any chance of offering the old Film Crew stuff to stream/download? Giant of Marathon still has me laughing...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Thanks!

Thanks for the stocking stuffer! It was the first gift I got on Christmas.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New filter for purchases

When I'm browsing the list of available riffs it would be nice to filter out any that I already own. That way, when I look to see what I'd like to buy, I don't have to dig through the dozens that I've already purchased. Would this be an option you could consider adding, please?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base