Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Traveling vacations short

This short from the 50s is about a man who ruins a ladies painting at the beach, then stalks her , accidentally destroys her fathers car and tows them in their travel trailer all over the country. The girl hates him the entire time. It’s done in that “ain’t it neat” 50s style. And it is ripe for destruction.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  2. Watcher In The Woods

Watcher in the Woods is a 1980s Disney "horror" film about a being from a parallel universe trapped in the Woods around Betty Davis house, it's very strange and very 80s.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Sudden Death 1977

It's a Eddie Romero film and it's got John Ashley in a 70s white man fro and **** stache! Nuff Said!

All I ask is that you use my joke for the beginning.
    A family barbecuing all serene and normal before bullets fly.
    "Frank Castle and his family enjoying a pleasant afternoon."

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Willies (1990)

A horror anthology starring Sean Astin, James Karren, Clu Gulager and a few of the "Growing Pains" cast. It has one of the best scenes ever involving a microwave and a poodle.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stage Door Canteen (1943)

This "movie" is a fluffy little propaganda piece about sending the Boys off to beat the tar out of Adolf. What makes it fun though, is all the random celebrities who put on acts (my favorite being Ray Bolger).

There's a lot to unpack with this one, but i think it would a lot of fun for the guys to riff, or even Mary Jo and Bridget.

Its also public domain, so that's a plus.

https://youtu.be/ovSKxKTD32Q

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The messenger

Basically it’s Italian it has Fred Williamson getting revenge against drugs for killing his woman also has a really drunk Cameron Mitchell as the police chief I need not say more

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Overkill

First it stars aaron Norris (chucks less charismatic brother) with a character name right out of the reb brown/miles okeefe action movie name generator “Jack hazard “ the plot is he goes on vacation after a botched cop thing and goes to South America and at the hotel runs into a dude that needs help and pretty much starts a war Norris family style

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Tomorrow's Children

1934 melodrama on forced sterilization which befell 60K americans.
    In public domain; on youtube. Take a look.
    1) outrageously funny like "More dangerous than dynamite".
    2) has a lady as drunk as Foster Brooks.
    3) has incompetent m.d.; same actor as quirky scientist on Sup
    erman tv show.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Angel Has Fallen

Worth it to hear Mike do a nonstop grizzled Nick Nolte for the second half of the movie. It’s an over the top action flick during the non-Nolte parts, and there is plenty of riff fodder.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Landline Detective

This movie is painful to watch without it being rifft! Please help!!!🤪

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Master Of Disguise

because it is so bad you guys can have a lot of jokes about it

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lone Ranger Cartoon Shorts (Format Films, 1966)

In 1966, Format Films released a series of cartoon shorts starring The Lone Ranger and Tonto. These were quite interesting, if unusual. You see, many of these seemed to have strong steampunk elements...obviously influenced by the then-contemporary The Wild Wild West. (There was even a semi-recurring villain who was a little person--Tiny Tom--lifted clean from TWWW's Dr. Loveless.) There were heat rays, human dynamos, mechanical monsters, portals to prehistoric times, lost dinosaur valleys...that kind of thing.

So this is a rather unusual take on the Lone Ranger mythos. (A later Filmation cartoon series, from 1980, was far more realistic, often…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Governor Gabbi

A college student accidentally gets put on the ballot for governor. She wins, and antics ensue. The previous governor tries to sabotage her term. However, the movie is mostly about her being an absolute doofus.

This has a similar vibe to “A Talking Cat!?!” except way more insane and less well made. It seems to have been written, directed, acted, edited, and produced by one family (based on the end credits).

I don’t know that I’ve seen a movie that NEEDED to get the Rifftrax treatment more than this one.

The movie is on youtube in full.

https://youtu.be/QekkiMNlpQo

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Twitches

Twitches is a Disney Channel original movie starring Tia and Tamara Mowry made in 2005 about twin sisters separated at birth to protect them and their magical kingdom from 'The Darkness'. Twenty-one years later the sisters meet on their birthday and find out they have magical powers and have to save their kingdom and their biological mother from the Darkness before the Darkness finds and kills them and destroys their kingdom. Eight hours after meeting, they master their magical skills, come up with a cheesy chant (Go Twitches, Go Twitches, it's your birthday, it's your birthday) which they say repeatedly,…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Monster Family (2017)

An animated knockoff of Adam Sandler's Hotel Transylvania.

It's possibly an animated Twilight but for moms. And the family are transformed/cursed into the monsters (of which they were wearing as Halloween costumes). And the vampire is basically an incel Bruce Wayne. And the mom in question isn't into the antagonist vampire.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6572702
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugvFHYi4erM

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 Souls

My Daughter had to do a short film for her school project. Being fans of MST3k and Rifftrax she asked if I could request a riffing. I said what the heck so here is the request.
    2 Souls is about a girl named Heaven. Heaven is has a curse. She has another side to her. A demon side. The demon is named Nevaeh. Nobody except for Heaven can see Nevaeh. Heaven is trying to control with Nevaeh. Little does Heaven know that someone is always watching her. The one who gave her the curse.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 strikes

a 2000 American comedy film written and directed by DJ Pooh. The film stars Brian Hooks as Rob Douglas, a man just released from a one-year sentence in jail, who already has two strikes to his name. Since he is living under California's three strikes law, Rob decides to go straight and leave the street life alone. However, things go horribly wrong for him as he gets involved in an altercation with the police upon the day of his release. The plot centers on Rob as he evades the police until he can prove his innocence, for fear that he…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Scarab (1983)

A downright confusing horror movie, with a ton of sub-plots. Starring Robert Ginty, Rip "Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?" Torn, a bunch of Spanish actors and a few Swedish ones!
    An Egyptian spirit of a Scarab is conjured up by a Nazi (Rip Torn), and mayhem ensues.
    A reporter, played by 80's go-to B movie actor, Robert Ginty, is hot on the trail to unravel the mystery of... SCARAB!

Scarab (Video 1983) - IMDb
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083901/

https://youtu.be/mgKv5n-6s-Q

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Missy and the Maxinator

The "professor" has such a horrible accent and the story is comical. The Pumaman episode of MST3k is a timeless classic. This movie is similar in genre and is begging to be riffed. It went straight to DVD and might be difficult to find, but a friend gave me a DVD of this movie because he apparently doesn't like me. I'd be willing to part with it for free and even pay the postage to send it to you just to see what you'd do with it. I think it could help lessen the pain and suffering I've been through…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base