Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. JFK (1991)

SO MANY opportunities for jokes, but like The Ten Commandments, it is crazy long.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When Harry Met Sally

You know this movie. Come on.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Blippi The Movie (2023)

I saw a trailer several months ago when I saw Mario for this.
    I have no words other then it looks like Oogieloves 2023! (I actually had a ideo pop up on YouTube calling Blippi the most evil kids show ever!)

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Heatwave!

1974 made for TV movie

Heatwave has struck California and a young couple finally flee to her parents cabin in the woods when there's no AC to be found anywhere. Water is running short. Oh and she's pregnant. An old man hijacks their car, but later redeems himself by giving his deceased wife's oxygen tank to the couple so they can make an incubator.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Oracle

A Horror film from 1985 directed by Roberta Findlay.

• Very cheesy, low budget effects
    • Lazy Trans/Lesbian killer with funny lines
    • Sleazy side characters

The movie almost had a 70s feel, and a lot of awful mustaches and weird fashion. Some of the kills are pretty funny. It starts off with a prostitute murder. There is also a sex scene which is unnecessarily long. The downside is there's a lot of screaming from our protagonist.

Here's a trailer I found on YouTube! https://youtu.be/IDFLjzTbUXs

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hard Rock Nightmare

Think Rock and Roll Nightmare. Right down to playing in an empty barn. But instead of the devil, throw in a werewolf.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Dead Snow

"A ski vacation turns horrific for a group of medical students, as they find themselves confronted by an unimaginable menace: Nazi zombies." Better than it ought to be but still very riffable. One such scene - a guy literally tries to suffocate his girlfriend in the name of "fun". I see that it's subtitled, but maybe there is an English version out there, or perhaps the guys wouldn't mind doing a foreign language film. ESPECIALLY WITH DEAD NAZIS!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. General Commander (2019 - Steven Segal)

Please do General Commander (2019 - Steven Segal)

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mismatched Couples

This film is considered the Flashdance of Hong Kong Cinema. Watch for the soundtrack by Teresa Carpio (Energetic Generation is 80s as get out) and choreography by Yuen Woo-ping (The Breakdance battle is a must-watch), but skip the plot (Seriously. The poor women are victims of mental and emotional abuse by the men in this film). Lots of Riff material here. Dance scenes, weird events that have to be watched to believe like the tennis scene, and Donnie Frickin' Yen. Comment if you saw this movie before. Thanks.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089865/?ref_=adv_li_tt

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. The Clones of Bruce Lee

• It has MULTIPLE Bruce Lee imitators.

• One sequence has Dragon Lee training while a rendition of "Gonna Fly Now" is heard on the soundtrack.

• At least one version of the flick shows two Bruce Lee imitators wearing Speedo-type swim briefs.

• Both Bolo Yeung and Jon T. Benn show up.

• The movie's in the public domain.

https://retrofilmvault.com/listings/clones-of-bruce-lee-the-1981/

https://web.archive.org/web/20101125103843/http://hkfilm.net/movrevs3/clonesbruce.htm
    (Beware of rough language on the page.)

https://youtu.be/vbqDIhvOTno

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. After Midnight (1989)

How did you miss this "classic" from 1989? After Midnight made me laugh so much it annoyed my wife! While the scenes are meant to be scary, their timing, setup or just premise made me laugh. For instance, it opens with a "Professor of Fear" teaching a class in school. He pulls out a revolver and single cartridge, loads the pistol, spins the cylinder and then puts it to the head of the class tough guy. He pulls the trigger, and nothing happens. He then puts it to his own head, pulls the trigger and sprays blood all over the…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The 39 Steps (1935),

Early Hitchcock at his best. Man meets counter-espionage agent and becomes accused of her murder. He goes on the run to Scotland and entangles an attractive, misfortunate woman in his desperate plot to stop the spy ring and clear his name. Bridget & Mike would provide perfect riffs.

https://youtu.be/MVo7uK3vlYw

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tom Clancy's Netforce (1999)

My god, this is one of the most unintentionally hilarious movies of our lifetime. I don't know how it isn't a camp classic like Hackers.

Best-selling author and Ubisoft shill Tom Clancy was executive producer of this 1999 made-for-TV turd, set in the "not to distant future" of 2005, where the FBI has established a special division called, not surprisingly, "Netforce", to police the Internet and protect America from those most dangerous of criminals who know how to hotlink to somebody else's JPG like some sort of monster.

Special agents Scott Bakula and Kris Kristofferson are put on the case…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Beatles: Get Back

The three part mini series re-edit of the 1970 film Let It Be shown on Disney+.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Duel (2016)

A soporific western starting Thor's little thunder Liam Hemsworth and somehow Woody Harrelson, it features plenty of opportunity for Riffing, from its Mississippi filming location trying to pass as the west Texas-Mexican border, from the obvious sand quarry being used as a desert, to the on-the-nose political commentary about rich white men hunting Mexican immigrants for sport. Then there is Alice Braga's character who just disappears. I guess she went looking for a better movie.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tales from the Darkside: The Movie

What happens when you tales from the crypt and goosebumps and make it gory and violent you get Tales from the Darkside: The Movie make this a rifftrax app exclusive for free

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Time walker

I saw this on Svengoolie and thought it could use some good riffing!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. The Flying Dutchman

An art dealer thinks she has found an art genius and falls emediately in **** with a rural mute artist Eric Roberts who happens to be a serial killer. That is the only coherent thing in the whole movie.

There appears to be a lot of incest going on, if you can actually figure out who is related to who and how. Though it seems the town is only made up of a couple of people, who are all related somehow and hate each other.

There is Rod Steiger on absinthe chewing up scenery so bad even Adam West and…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base