Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7496 results found

1. Klimt (2007)

I am heartbroken over this movie about Gustav Klimt!! I know Rifftrax isn't one for doing art house films, but this one is asking for it! I was writing my first and last movie review about it and thought, oh crap, could Rifftrax avenge this? This ridiculous soap opera/Kubrickian middle school play, a faux art house film might be hilarious if they riffed it! At least it is something different :) The dialogue, characters, and cinematography are so awful that now I realize they could be so funny. It truly is "Manos" masquerading as 2002s "Frida" or 1956s "Lust for…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Star Trek The Original Series

It's the 50th anniversary of the debut of astar Trek so why not do one or two episodes from the original series.
    Shatner's acting alone should give you guys more than enough material to work with.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The terminal man

The Terminal Man
    Cheesy Michael Crichton
    Hammy George Segal
    Shotty filmmaking

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Death Dream 1972/Dead of Night 1974

This horror film is about a soldier who dies in Vietnam- or not- and how his family deals with him being dead - or not- and he could be a vampire zombie with a real individuation problem- or not
    it's seriously seventies and feels like an expensive home movie that was filmed in constant "movie" darkness- think Attack of the Eye Creatures, without the loveable characters- There really aren't any famous actors except for veteran actor John Marley who was in The Godfather and Hooper- here's the trailer and the IMDB link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2e7vi1_dead-of-night-1974-trailer_shortfilms
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0068457/

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Breakdance the Movie

Another excellent 80s hit!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon

I discovered this TV movie on a Spanish-language channel. It starred an aging Shannen Doherty & the guy from "Stargate SG-1" (& I don't mean Richard Dean Anderson).

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mars Needs Moms

Capture-Motion
    Dark plot for a kids film
    Unimaginative
    Lowest-grossing Disney Film

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. RTVF 331

It's a short film I found on YouTube.

It is the absolute most hypnotically awkward thing you'll ever see, it is just begging to be riffed, and most importantly it says reuse allowed so rights won't be an issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_P5jFpnfIs

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. THE RIGHT TRACK

It's a 16 minute safety short about trains. It is tailor made for being riffed.
    It is on You Tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZO2NkDjDvU

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. The Losers

Basically a movie about a motorcycle gang that is hired for a special ops mission in Vietnam. I don't even want to post my name to this as it is embarrassing I'll stay anonymous.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Subjects

Some people agree to a drug trial test. Except they fight over taking the drug.
    That's as far as I could watch. I'm going to step back and leave this one to the professionals.

• There's like, the like, girl who's all, like, peppy and schtuff.
    • OMG. Magic is ree-uhl?
    • The 'intellectual' debate over what to name the guy eating the banana.
    • Character stereotypes stuffed in a sac of skin and puppeted in front of the camera. You can almost see the strings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xt1pR03x-w

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Terror in the Shadows

• Marcy "Eden Capwell" Walker plays a crazed murderess.
    • Genie "Laura Spencer" Francis plays the unsuspecting heroine.
    • Leigh McCloskey, who played Eden's rapist on "Santa Barbara," is the hero in this flick.
    • All the main adult characters are played by actors known for roles on daytime soap operas.
    • The behavior of Marcy Walker's character
    • The climatic flight during a rainstorm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114654/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. SUPERFUZZ

1) Its from 1980, which you know are just plain great to riff.

2) It has Ernest Borgnine and another actor who has an accent.

C) Because "Any movie with waka chi waka is ok by me"

5) Because it was played on HBO all thru my childhood, so others may be familiar with it like I am, and want to see it on the big screen.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Subliminal Seduction (aka The Corporation) TV Movie (1996)

Before Sharknado 3... before Sharknado 2... hell, even before the concept of Sharknado was once considered as a fight between Jaws and The Tazmanian Devil, Ian Zierling was in this bizarre TV-Movie which was a failed pilot that never really caught on.

Basically the plot deals with Ian as Darrin Danver (no, seriously), who is (surprise, surprise) NOT a surfer, nor does he deal with sharks... well, okay, perhaps CORPORATE sharks, but they don't fly round in a vortex attacking people (sorry about that Bill and Kevin).

Instead, in the wake of 90s 'evil mind-controlling corporation' films, this is a…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Madhouse

Vincent Price plays a former actor who may or may not be a killer. Includes a crazy spider lady in his basement just for the hell of it. Its goofiness makes it prime riffing material. But it has enough pauses between dialogue to make riffing easy.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Vegetable Soup (1973 - Syndicated TV Show)

This one I'll have a bit better for you. Now I know RiffTrax doesn't riff TV shows per se, but this one you might love to riff at least one of the episodes for this one made shows from Sid Marty & Krofft look positively normal. In fact if Mike, Bill and Kevin view this first episode I've linked to, they'll probably think 'Fun in Balloonland' is a cake walk compared to this.

So what is 'Vegetable Soup?' Possibly a show designed by Andy Warhol to compliment his art? You wish.

Once upon a riff, Kevin lamented that 'Free to…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Check The Neck

Check The Neck (short)
    Just watch the whole clip before voting. If I describe it, I'll ruin what it's about..lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg3R_1lIYmY

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. space station 76

This is a genuinely bad movie. I feel bad, really bad, for the people who made it... It starts off with some dramatic potential and nice effects. Plus Liv Tyler and Jerry O'Connell. It begins as some sort of satire of 70s space films. Then it all just goes terribly wrong. They filmed a bunch of scenes, threw in some sex, an awful sub-plot about gerbil babies, presumably ran out of money, and glued it all together to make this weird disaster.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Steele Justice (1987) - Martin Kove, Sela Ward, Ronny Cox, Soon-Tek Oh

"You don't recruit John Steele. You unleash him."

Starring the inimitable Martin Kove as a Vietnam Vet who carries around a pet snake named "Three Step." This film includes fantastic scenes like the time John Steele's girlfriend was shooting her music video, as you do, when the Black Tigers (a.k.a. the bad guys) showed up in their primer-coated sports cars and motorcycles and wreaked havoc on the unassuming business center/set.

There's also the time John Steele was walking on the beach with his pink sweater draped around his shoulders, awaiting the film's montage. If only the Cobra Kai could've seen…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base