Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. A necklace For Julia

My wife and I discovered her co worker stared in a movie back in 2006. It was uploaded to YouTube this year, and it is… perfect for you guys. I mean, they really teed it up for you. “Julia” is so embarrassed she was a part in this. So a Riff would be amazing.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Futuresport

A made for TV film from 1998. "The film is set in 2025, and centers on a sport called "Futuresport" (a combination of basketball, baseball and hockey that uses hoverboards and rollerblades) created as a non-lethal way to reduce gang warfare." (Taken from the Wikipedia entry)
    Stars Dean Cain, Vanessa Willaims, and Wesley Snipes.
    This sounds GOLD for riffing
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futuresport

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Thunder (1983)

Italian-made "Rambo" rip-off starring:

Mark Gregory ("1990: Bronx Warriors" + "Escape 2000")
    Bo Svenson ("Wizards of the Lost Kingdom")
    Antonio Sabato AKA "Toblerone" ("Escape 2000")

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Pinocchio: A True Story (2021)

Before the UN places a moratorium on the production of really terrible Pinocchio adaptations. We need a riffing session. This animated version stars Pauly Shore.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8480678/reference/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2K6fr64v4M&list=WL&index=95

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Get Street Smart: A Kid's Guide To Stranger Dangers (1995)

I had to watch this in grade-school and everyone I knew absolutely hated it.

It's all about an ugly orange alien named Corny who is dumb as dirt. He eats live goldfish for breakfast and has a time-traveling belt. He keeps doing dumb things with strangers throughout the day and gets saved by his time-traveling but eventually he either forgets it or it breaks. Cue a crisis.

I've since learned that there were also other Corny videos but thankfully the universe wasn't cruel enough to show them to me.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  6. Eaten Alive

Overview: Murderous hotel proprietor feeds his customers to a large crocodile that lives in the adjoining swamp. Directed by the the guy who did Texas Chainsaw Massacres. Co-stars Robert Englund (pre Freddy Kreuger). As one reviewer put it: "so undeniably inept, so horrendously hobbled, so gosh-darn God awful that it’s friggin’ great."

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sharks of the Corn (2021)

"Strange things are happening in Druid Hills, Kentucky, known mainly for its voluminous corn output. Victims of monsters in cornfields begin cropping up, and witnesses are saying there are large Great White sharks swimming in the corn stalks."

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Island (1980)

Jaw-droppingly ridiculous thriller written by Peter Benchley (Jaws) where a vacationing Michael Caine and his son encounter modern-day pirates--who speak and behave as if it's still the 1600's. To show you how much times have changed since 1980 there's a scene where Michael Caine buys his teenage son (who lives in New York) a small handgun and tells him to hide it in his dresser and not tell his mom. I miss the 80's.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Megashark vs mechashark

All of the creature features from asylum are gold, this one is no slouch. This movie is full of riffing gold.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Kung Fu Zombie

Cheesy, really bad English dubs, silly looking zombies, a villainous ghost with huge fake eyebrows, a bumbling magician, a main character who can’t act (with poor acting in general), and low budget and low-quality filming, music, and special effects, with lots of badly executed fight scenes: all in all great opportunities for RiffTrax! Check it out—Voodoo meets Kung Fu!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Adventures in dinosaur city

It’s a half decent, mostly unknown movie that got swept under the rug in ‘92, during the live-action dinosaur craze that spawned such greats as theodore rex & the mario bros, this little gem follows a group of kids sucked into a vhs 📼 & transported to dinosaur city, trust me it’s way cooler than that hip crocodile flick

https://youtu.be/QmU6ZcuYzyY

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Did monster die

Squinty Marty Milner look alike tries to get to the bottom of a mystery involving a weird town, a weird family and Boris Karloff making monsters in his greenhouse. An H. P. Lovecraft story.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. lightning bolt (1966)

A 1966 Italian spy thriller where you're never quite sure who the master spy is - is it the Captain (known as Agent 36-24-36) or her LT who's given a blank check to find out who's behind the rocket disasters. A crazy movie with bizarre pieces left in the film like when the Captain is "showering" but doesn't actually get any soap washed off! It's a laugh riot played straight!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Iron Mask

This "movie" is like a bad dream you can't wake from. I was drawn in when I saw it featured Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jackie Chan in their old age but quickly found this film had little to do with the characters, an iron mask, or any semblance of a plot at all. Instead, it's a Russian/Chinese collaboration film featuring low-budget CGI, poorly choreographed fighting, and good-old bad acting.

I had to turn the movie off halfway through. Please help me finish it.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Little Things

Heard this movie reviewed by Carol the Cat, of Geek Radio Daily. From her description, this is a bad movie with significant gaps in dialog to fit in riffs.
    https://www.geekradiodaily.com/2021/02/07/grd-cinemistress-62-the-little-things/

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Kamillions

An absent minded scientist opens a portal in his basement, and then shape-sifting aliens come and wreak havoc on his dinner party. The special effects and “comedy” bits are on par with a Rick Sloane film. Fans of the Half Life video games will probably recognize the main scientist actor, too.

This scene probably tells you everything you need to know about it: https://youtu.be/-TnC_B99Da4

Full movie: https://youtu.be/rJThbQ_wgos

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sometimes Aunt Martha Does Dreadful Things

I'll be getting your app shortly in order to support you and I look forward to future live shows when things are less Covidy.

In regard to Aunt Martha. it's one of the first ***** horror films with the main killer as a transvestite. It's as if John Waters written a horror film but with an even lower budget than usual. There's drugs! There's teenage homicide! There's a nosy pregnant woman who obviously mistook her pregnancy for the menopause! Lastly, there's also half-hearted delivery of the dialogue!

You guys are awesome and it's totally remiss if this film isn't considered.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. the prey 1983

Six campers jaunt off to North Point, where they're promptly stalked and killed by a ghoulish man who ultimately is just looking for a little love. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086137/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0 this movie one of the worst slasher flicks from the 80's I have seen and it totally needs a riff.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Return to Savage Beach

Pretty much any Andy Sidaris films or Julie Strain films. They're fun but they're pretty bad! Guns, Savage Beach, Return to Savage Beach, Fit to Kill, any or all would be a blast. You may have to edit out some of the nudity to do it though.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base