Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Ancestral World (2020)

SciFi horrible production, horrible acting, 2020 ready to RIFF!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The Terror Within (1989)

Another underground facility and another monster on the prowl and yet another movie where George Kennedy visibly looks like a man who is wondering where it all went wrong! A movie about a distant future where monsters roam the surface of the earth while the last of humanity lives in bunkers, bunkers with air ducts large enough to accommodate a monster when a woman gives birth to it WITHIN! It also features Butch Stevens! Who is Butch Stevens? Why, he is the hero's dog and yes, he is credited in the title as Butch Stevens!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Showdown

This was one of Christine Taylor's first movies, and it's a very corny retread on The Karate Kid, except Billy Blanks is teaching a "teen" to fight bullies after he starts at a new school. It's a Rifftrax dream.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Blood Machines

I haven't seen this yet. It's new, but it looks terrible. I immediately thought of you guys.

Love your work. Thanks for doing it!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Bug and The Beetle

70s somber GM internal corporate film where Chevrolet takes a look at how it thought the foreign invaders, “The Bug” and the “Japanese Beetles” (Toyota and Datsun) could easily put the automaker out of business.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  6. 18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Step up 3

For the love of all that is holy, please riff Step Up 3!!! It’s is the most perfect riff movie of all time. From boom box man-*****, a singing in the rain crime streak, to a wall of “weapon” sneakers. Is absolutely...perfect.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. dark waters (1993)

A woman is drawn to an island which is inhabited by nuns with a secret. Soon people are dying and no one can speak clearly even though the film is dubbed so you only get the barest ideas of what the **** is going on! Probably has something to do with the monster in the basement that looks like it is related to the Cyclops from Contamination!
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109550/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_6

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Silver Spear (1978)

The single most bizarre and entertaining Chinese martial arts extravaganza ever made. The Silver Spear is actually the villain in this film, but he's not the worst villain in the story. Oh no. The worst villain is a vampire.... we think. We're not sure because he has plastic Dracula teeth and never bites anyone. But make no mistake, he is the worst. He has no peers. He has no family, no friends, no morals either. In fact, he's lacking about 9 other things too, thus his name: "No Thirteen." Because, when a villain chooses a scary name, the most appropriate…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Jade Dagger Ninja (1982)

A brilliant, very strange, and very bad Asian horror/martial arts film featuring a truly odd climax death-attack scene which will leave you speechless... or mindless, it depends on your willpower. The movie begins, immediately thrusts you into conflict that you don't understand, and before you know it, green-faced monsters with big hair are doing superhuman things. A bewildering journey into low-budget fantasy ancient China. Definitely one of the oddest films of its kind that I've seen.
    Reason 1: Perfectly bad awesome dubbing
    Reason 2: What the hell is a green-faced, white-haired demon?? Reference my account's icon -- it comes from…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Tokyo Gore Police

One of the most depraved films any human being has ever seen. This is where over-the-top meets the stratosphere. This is the sum total of what happens when you drop the atomic bomb on a culture. Around the time this movie was made, kids in Japan had a fad where they'd inject saline into their faces so they'd look like they had a bagel protruding from their head. I could be wrong, but my theory is that director Yoshihiro Nishimura wanted to either comment on the ever-escalating obsession with self-modification, or just completely out-shock everyone. Probably the latter. Actress Eihi…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. VULCAN (1997)

You are the rainbow in my cloud...

Here's a link to the trailer (incorrectly listing the movie's year as 1999) https://youtu.be/yLtiznlsuVA

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Last Vampire on Earth

If you seen the Red Letter Media spotlight episode you know this is a gem.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Shadow Lake

What we got here is an actually fairly decent TV murder mystery that keeps behaving like it's a Hallmark movie. Graham Greene is the nominal star but they keep emphasizing the victim's daughter who nobody's heard of. Her father's skeleton is found frozen in the titular lake with a diamond in his pocket. Now, everybody's after the other diamonds and the plot kinda thickens...

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. K-9 and Company: A Girl's Best Friend (1981)

Failed Doctor Who spinoff with only a pilot episode.
    Involving former series regular, Elisabeth Sladen's Sarah Jane Smith and K-9, The Doctor's robot pupper.

Opening credits:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu7OiJpnlUs

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138972/reference

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  16. Getting Lucky

This movie from 1990 is on Amazon Prime. It involves a high school kid finding a leprechaun in a beer bottle, and using it to get a date with a cheerleader he likes (and other things.) Production quality is reminiscent of Hobgoblins. It's amazing and terrible, and would make a fantastic VOD!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. After Midnight

This has got to be the most recent garbage of a movie I ever seen. Recent as in 2019, theres no rhyme or reason to this movie. Guys girlfriend takes a trip to Miami, tells him that shes leaving. He spends the movie wondering where she went, while be tormented by an unseen monster. And once the monster shows, my god its something to behold. And the movie ends with a marriage proposal.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Clownado

Cursed demonic circus clowns set out on a vengeful massacre using tornadoes. A stripper, Elvis impersonator, truck driver, teen runaway, and a dude get caught in the supernatural battle between femme fatal and the boss clown from ****.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8485548/

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The monolith monsters

My memories may have fooled me into recommending a riff for this Sy-FY "B" movie with one of the most unusual monsters ever. Watching the movie last night (first time in a long time..) my professional side (retired TV Producer/writer guy) tells me, it may be too good or at least interesting, (which of course can sometimes work for riffing). Some effects could be worse and maybe the true killer, too much dialogue. But it might work with a creative, yet different attitude on the part of the riffer's "too much talk", Is this a monster or a big fizzy…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lionman

Please riff Lionman (as known in English speaking countries) or Kiliç Aslan I have also seen it called. It is a 1975 action movie directed by Natuk Baytan.

Just to show you how bad it is; here is quote from the film --> "What did I tell you? He was raised on Lions milk!".

Synopsis is: When the king is murdered, his baby son and heir is hidden in the forest where he is abducted and raised by a pride of lions. As an adult he uses his beastly strength and claw-like hands to take revenge against the new king…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base