Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 28 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Avalon

Decent live action film by Mamoru Oshii that jumps between the real and the virtual world. Decent action, decentish acting, fun overall.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Attack the Gas Station

Silly/stupid korean flick about a bunch of groups that decide to rob the same gas station at the same time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Conduct Zero

Silly Korean high school comedy

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Zeiram

Excellent Japanese Sci-fi/Goofy horror movie.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Godzilla Tokyo SOS

Probably the coolest appearance of Mecha Godzilla, but still pretty goofy.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Silencers (1996)

The Silencers (1996), not the one from 1966

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Illegal Aliens

From Edgewood Studios and Director David Giancola. Comes Illegal Aliens. As imdb describes it, "Charlie's Angels" goes sci-fi, with a touch of "Men In Black" thrown in for good measure, when three aliens morph into super-hot babes and arrive to protect Earth from the intergalactic forces of evil. Guided by Syntax, their holographic mentor, these illegal aliens are willing to use every trick in the book and every sexy outfit in their wardrobe to accomplish their mission! This film is filled with high-energy action, low-brow spoofs and the high-camp acting reminiscent of the classic B-Movie genre how else could this…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Shark zone

Shark Zone is a cheesey shark movie from 2003. It's so bad, it's practically a rift track on it's own. I saw one scene, with divers talking underwater with mouths full of scuba gear, and their voices kept changing. I honestly thought it was rifftrax film my husband was watching. Along with someone get eaten by a shark repeatedly, and a ship from the 1700's being made of metal when the divers were at the shipwreck site. Please do this movie, it's begging for it

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. The Thrill Killers

Another masterpiece from the man who gave us The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Into the blue

Saw this in the theater with my friends and “I GOT THE CHEESE” became an inside joke XD

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Flesh Eaters

A group of young adults trapped on a desert island find the water inhabited by a violent form of flesh-eating organisms. (1964)
    1. Saw it in the theater when I was a kid and I never forgot it...has staying power.
    2. Absurd fight scenes, highly riffable
    3. It's got a beatnik. What more could you need!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Chasing Dreams (1982)

This is a terrible movie that is legendary with some of my family and became a regular viewing on summer vacations. The box heavily advertises Kevin Costner in one of his earliest appearances, but he's only really in it for a couple of minutes. Otherwise, it's a crappy coming of age movie about a kid playing baseball. It's the baseball movie that Costner seems to have actively avoided. Nonsensical plot, bad acting, poor cinematography, this thing would be a great movie to riff. We used to do it as kids all the time.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083731/?ref_=nv_sr_2https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083731/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIE5IknNlsA

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Captain EO

Moonwalking King of Pop.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rampage 2018

I don't think I know where to begin. This movie stinks beyond anything I've seen lately. Just watch it and you'll have a gold mine of riff's pop into your head. I had to apologize to the family for renting this atrocity. The language was awful, and unnecessary, too. My kids looked at me and we all were thinking the same thing so we all checked to see if you guys had riffed it yet. Please do it.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Gangland

Gangland (2001, Staring Costas Mandylor) is an amazingly bad movie. It is so bad that even the cover art is a basically a lie (see attached). If you caught this in a local Blockbuster you'd have thought it was a gritty, albeit low budget, movie about gangs starring Ice-T and Coolio, and introducing Kristana Loken of Terminator 3... except...

1) Coolio and Ice-T play a short cameo at the very beginning of the movie where they play cops and boy are they bad at it...

2) It is a post apocalyptic scifi movie about America destroyed by a plague and…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Promise 1880

Rich guy, poor girl. Guy's mother doesn't like poor girl. Car accident girl's face destroyed Momma makes deal for girl to go away. Good movie for Bridget and Mary Jo.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Moon Zero Two

This will be new to Bill. Mike and were both still behind the scenes Kevin of MST3k when this was first riffed giving us a fresh take.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base