Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to crack $60 when you've already got practically everything in the catalog?!?

So Happy Birthday and thanks for the great promo code and the $11 gift card for spending over $50 after the 20% discount. But, when you've already got nearly entire catalog of movies and shorts, do you have any idea just how hard it is to crack the $62.50 target to qualify for the gift card?!? Oy Vey!!

It's really handy that you at least mark the things I already own in the catalog when I am browsing, but I own more than you've marked...SO here's the suggestion...

I've pretty much got all of the shorts collections either in physical…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't Change :-)

You guys are terrific!!!
    I've been a fan of your riffing since 1990. Keep it up as long as humanly possible.

Thanks for all of the years of enjoyment!!! I wish I could order everything, but I'll do what I can because it's worth it and you guys do a great service! Well, you make me and my family laugh like crazy!!!!!

I know it's not a new idea. I just wanted to say THANKS!!!
    Thanks Mike, Keven, Bill and everyone else involved that make Rifftrax so awesome!!!

I'll be back soon to get more riffs!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Wedding Comments

My son and is long-time fiancé are getting married on Labor day and they are having a MST3K-themed wedding. In fact, she will be coming down the aisle to the “MST3K Love Theme”.

This is a big request, is there any way I could get an audio or video message from one, some or all of the Rifftrax Crew that I could surprise them with at the wedding? I would love to play that at the end of the wedding to start them out right with best wishes from the people from the show they love. Their names are Ryan…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Roku App?

Any update on when the Roku app might be a reality?

Thanks
    Eric

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. General appreciation!

Just wanted to drop a line and say how great you guys are. My wife and I try to make it to every event that plays at our local theater (last time didn't work out though, the theater's satellite was out of service!). It's always a blast and we look forward to the next show!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Location

Up until recently, we were able to attend your Rifftrax events at a theater about 10 minutes from our home in San Jose, California. Now we have to drive 25 minutes to Cupertino and pay $5.00 more. What happened?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. National Film Board of Canada's version of Katy

You may want to consider riffing this short movie from NFB:

https://www.nfb.ca/film/paper_boy/

It's the Canadian version of Katy but darker and more delinquent.

Keep up the good work! We love you guys here in Canada!

yours,

Laura and Shaun
    laura@vingada.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Missile-X: Stromberg!

Curt Jurgens is very obviously in the preview of the VOD, Missle-X, who is likely most famous in the US for playing the Bond villain "Karl Stromberg" in 1977's "The Spy Who Loved Me." This is not in the VOD's description, and is quite a selling point. Also, it looks very weird to us MISTies et. al., being utterly silent on an excellent ref. and riff possibility there. We expected you to talk.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. By Riffing A Godfrey Ho Film

I know many of your fans constantly bug you to take on a certain movie, but as a fanatic of “so bad it’s good” cinema I have to ask why you’ve never riffed a film from director Godfrey Ho? This guy is the master of cut and paste cinema and he has the ability to make even a good film look awful. The dubbing of his films make Sandy Frank dubs sound like the mathematical precision of Johann Sebastian Bach! Of course in the interest of diversity, you couldn’t do loads of goofy ninja movies but I’d love nothing more…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Enough with the emails!

Hi Guys -

Hate to have to unsubscribe, but I'm doing it anyway. I love your live shows, and go to them in my local theater quite often. I've also bought a couple movies from the website. But holy crap do you guys email us WAY too often! Several emails a week? Come on now, that's ridiculous!

Keep up the good work, just try not to tell us about it so often. Kay?

Thanks,
    Tim

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Rifftrax.com riffs vs. Rifftrax Live riffs

Greetings, most respected people at Rifftrax. I have been a fan since 2008, and a MStie for 25+ years. I love what you do, love supporting you by purchasing your products, going to your live events, and supporting you on Kickstarter. You are awesome and have made my life better.

That being said, while I enjoyed attending your latest Live event, Samurai Cop, it also left me extremely disappointed. It is actually the latest in a string of minor disappointments I've had with your live shows over the years, and this is why: you take something you have already riffed…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please release Rifftrax Live: Mothra!

It's simple, really. I missed RL: Mothra in the theater last year - heartbroken over that - and have been waiting patiently for it to be available for purchase. Well, I would purchase it even if I had seen it, but you get my drift. So, just wanting to know what's up with no release.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More Serials sold better!

I just finished watching the 15 Batman shorts again and love them just as much as the first time. This made me sad that I was so hesitant to dive into them which I'm sure others are. I would love to see more of this kind of thing but I'm betting that many may have avoided it for various reasons so here's some problems and solutions for a hopeful next serial.

The number of episodes was daunting. It was annoying to hit buy 15 times. I would suggest episode 1 for free to overcome that "do I really want to…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. would you even be willing...

Theoretically speaking, what manner of persuasion would be required to interest youse guys in dropping a secret little message into the Summer Shorts Breach party on the 15th? That's our anniversary and his 40th birthday is on the 25th.

Here's where I insert the "your biggest forever fan" stuff, and the yadda yadda yadda to convince you and all that jazz. But really, this is all about one-upping his anniversary gift to me. I have NO clue what it is but he's insufferably smug about it and we can't have that. So state your demands.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. None of the previews have sound

I was browsing the previews in order to buy one, but none of them have any sound.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Safety Week + Rifftrax

Hey gang. May 1-5 is national safety week - http://www.constructionsafetyweek.com/

Maybe you could cross promote some of your videos like 'Shake hand with danger' as many (well some anyway) safety people have a sense of humor.

Keep up the great work!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Thanks for crediting shorts that I've already purchased

It's really cool of you folks to give us credit for shorts we've already purchased when doing the kickstarter projects. I noticed this last year and thought it was a classy way to do things. I'm definitely using those credits to get more shorts and movies here on the site and I hope you all have a wonderful 2017.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Riff the movie Dark Universe!

It's an Alien ripoff, set in a Florida swamp, with an evil armadillo and bad acting. Oh, and Joe Estevez is in it. Seems like perfect B movie fodder for you guys if you can get the rights!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. More locations near me PLEASE guys!!!

I give to all your Kickstarters but haven't been able to go to the last three shows because the closest theater to me that plays Rifftrax Live events is an hour and a half away in yucky New Jersey... Why does New Jersey get Rifftrax but not New York? totally unfair, most New Jersian's can't even drive.

I'm in the Hudson Valley, area code 10985, a bunch of theaters near me but none play Rifftrax, I'd even trek to the Palisades mall in Nyack if I had to just... please guys!!

P.S. its funny to me that when I lived…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Rifftrax Live location in Santa fe NM?

I don't want to drive to ABQ and get shot for a Rifftrax Live event... Thank Ye.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 16 17

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base