Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. The PumaMan (RiffTrax Live!)

Puma Man is the most pathetic superhero ever - worse than Captain America when he was skinny. The MST is good, (who doesn't like Vidinyo or Vadanyo or Videnoyo, or whatever his name is) so a RiffTrax Live would be awesome!

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Playing for Keeps (1984)

Dishonorable mention for Harvey Weinstein's terrible movie. I don't expect it to get any riffing treatment but Mr. Weinstein does at least need to be further embarrassed for he is a bloody monster.

This placemarker is to indicate that he is a terrible individual as well as a terrible director (alongside his brother Bob who maybe a better human than his sibling).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKCgE49z3D0
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091767/combined

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Baywatch: Forbidden Paradise

Photographer Carlton Edwards jinxes everybody around him, including TV's sexiest lifeguards, with his spectacularly bad luck. (Paging Lindsay Lohan.) The curse spreads behind the camera to boot, resulting in the sappy and sloppy storytelling we've come to expect from this long-running series.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Dunwich Horror (1970)

This film is not so much a horror story (based on something by H.P. Lovecraft) but a tale of one man's (Dean Stockwell) misguided efforts to practice his "devil" religion- or to steal an old book and trick Sandra Dee into sleeping with him - it's fairly off putting because of a few weird dream sequences featuring painted naked hippies, people in hooded robes and bad special effects- also there's a monster with heat vision, Thalia Shire (as a secretary/victim), a crazy lady in an asylum, angry ineffective townspeople run amok, an spell casting show down, and "spontaneous" combustion- an…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mr. Boogedy (1986)

I couldn't help rushing the Halloween season... but I need to suggest this in time for it to gets votes and then get riffed and released. And it must be riffed. There's a version on YouTube that's taped from T.V. in the 80's. It's probably in the public domain! It's about a guy and his oh-so-80's family move into an old mansion (isn't that always the story?) and they discover the house is inhabited by Pilgrim ghosts.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Bigfoot vs. DB Cooper

Ever wondered what ever happened to DB Cooper when he jumped out of that plane back in 1970? Well, apparently he ran into bigfoot. On paper this is amazing, two legends duking it out in the fight of the century. However, what you will get is not Bigfoot Vs. DB Cooper until much later in the movie. What you will get for the majority of this film is a bunch of shirtless men jogging and walking around, taking their pants off and putting them back on, and walking around shirtless in the woods to hunt turkeys with toy guns.

This…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Legend of Hell House

Watching it now. Written by the great Richard Matheson, but with Roddy McDowell mostly saying things like, "Really?" and "You think so?" In the style of Roddy McDowell. One character (a wide-eyed wife) who is only there to ask questions. So many pauses. And it takes place the week before Christmas. The budget for dishes to fly across the room must have been enormous. Riff or just enjoy.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Voyage into Space

Featuring the adventures of the jet packed, giant robot controlling secret agent latchkey boy Johnny Sokko and his....well giant flying robot as they battle various monsters from the nefarious Emperor Guillotine, a Cthulhu esque alien in a uber flamboyant gold suit and can chuck off his fingernails and cause a nuclear explosion with it. He also as a bunch of Nazi goons at his side called the Garogyle Gang who are lead by dudes like Captain Spider, a discount BBC Nazi, Doctor Botanus, the debut role of that actor who played Destro from the G.I. Joe cartoon and Dangor the…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Devil's Daughter

A young girl whose mother had sold her soul to Satan when she was born is told by Satan that she must marry a fellow demon.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068481/reference

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Gremlins 2

Really this Key and Peele sketch says it all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM

Simply put, like many riffed titles, did this movie need a sequel? The plot (ha, ha, ha- uhum, excuse me) is as follows: An army of malevolent little monsters take over a high-tech corporate skyscraper when a cute and intelligent exotic pet is exposed to water. The "Mogwai's" owner joins forces with the Trump-like head of the corporation to regain control. Come on guys, the thing almost writes itself. Let's do it.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Private School (1983)

Yikes! I watched this because I was bored and I like Phoebe Cates- now I'm still bored and I have a new memory of her being in a weird movie about teens at this private school trying to get it on- I'm assuming they were supposed to be teens, they were all like 30 but playing teenagers- it's just an obnoxious film with gratuitous nudity and the pawing of and leering at women- very unsexy and sexist- not that it wasn't drowning in 80's style clothes, music and plot lines - the guys sneak into the girl's dorm dressed as…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fast Getaway

Goofy crime caper starring Corey Haim, Cynthia Rothrock and Leo Rossi. Haim and Rossi are a father and son bankrobbing team on the run from their former criminal business partners. Lots of ludicrously bad dialouge, so-bad-its-good action sequences, and a film with Rifftrax alumni that has plenty of needed commentary from Mike, Kevin and Bill.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm Dangerous Tonight (1990)

Anthony Perkins has a minor part as a professor (even breaks the fourth wall in the beginning) in this trashy made for TV horror thriller by the director of Poltergeist.

Cursed Aztec cloak gets turned into a sexy red dress. Murdering ensues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SzAzeFK0oM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099822/combined

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Book of henry

Probably the reason why Colin Trevorrow was fired from Star Wars.

It's cited by critics as the successor to "the Room", but was directed by someone who is theoretically competent.

The Book of Henry has left many a movie critic literally speechless.

Based on all available data, I don't think I want to see it without rifftrax commentary.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Night watch

Based on a popular Russian book series, Night Watch was supposed to be Russia's answer to American action blockbusters.

The result is... umm.. special.

It's part Russian Ghostbusters, part Doomsday movie, part Matrix, part Blade, and completely incomprehensible.

Oh! And there's a dude who literally uses his spine as a sword. As in, pulls it out of his back.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Watch_(2004_film)

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Doctor Who: The Five Doctors

I attended the Doctor Who: The Five Doctors rifftrax live, and enjoyed it much more than I anticipated. Are there any plans to release an mp3 version of the jokes?

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Zombie Wars

Rifftrax, please riff Zombie Wars - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0897444/

Unintentionally hilarious low budget zombie movie from 2007. Zombies begin breeding humans to eat. Two brothers lead a rebel group to fight back. They also run into the poor man's Christian Slater along the way.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base